Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

It's Tough...

Started by smell the glove, June 06, 2016, 07:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

JOE

Quote from: "smell the glove" The ONLY way I could attract and keep the opposite sex, is to pay her handsomely...  I know this...

....uh Mel, you're not the only one. All these 'happily married' guys in supposedly stable marriages or the gigolos tell me exactly the same thing.....that in the end, they end up paying for it. Lately, I've never met a guy who said it was free. That mustve been in the 1960s, cuz that ideal shore don't exist no mo'

So you think you're alone in this regard, but in reality you're not...not by a long shot.

Aryan

If you just want no strings attached one off sex you might aswell pay for for it, the sex is guaranteed and the woman leaves afterwards.  

I've never paid for a shag, but I'm not against it as such....... when you date women you basically end up paying for it anyways with having to take them out, wine and dine em and buy them gifts if you're keen on them.... and after all that you dont always get ya willy wet and can end up with a load of ear ache.

Western women nowadays are hard work, and what with the breakdown of the traditional family unit,and people not getting married etc, the amount of single moms out there is ridiculous, and personally for me to a date a woman with kids is a no no.  Problem is nobody stays together these days, and end up throwing in the towel on their relationship at the first hurdle.  Wasn't like that with the older generations, they put a lot more effort into their relationships as they knew back then getting divorced, splitting up etc was frowned upon. These days no one bats an eyelid when women go from partner to partner, and end up with several kids with different fathers, and in some cases different colours. Oh the shame.   :oeudC:

JOE

Did Mel decide to go or at least take a break from this forum after he was approached by the police over allegations that he was stalking another member?  Perhaps it's just a coincidence but it seems odd that he's suddenly decided to cease his activities here.

Just curious.

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Clearly we are in a bad place. We prolly should start a self-help 15 step course for that, as 12 is not enough

Hey, all I'm saying is maybe you guys should have a little more compassion and understanding for poor, Mel.

He has problems FFS. He's broken and he can't be fixed.

Poor slob....the only thing he has to look forward to is the next blowout sale on Coors Light.

smell the glove

I don't want to read any of the posts in this thread, so I won't.  That means I do not have to reply to any, either.

I have very few places left, where I can be "me."  As an introvert, so to speak, I have very few friends.

With my parents both dying here recently, I am literally on my own.  This has caused me great stress...  The burial I have arranged at the cemetery this week, I will be the only one attending.  The ONLY one.  This should give you an idea of the isolation of not only myself, but for my parents also.

I'm not here for pity.  I don't want "phrases of encouragement."  That shit is for clowns.

Sometimes I just want to post my shit.

The last few short years haven't been very friendly to me...  My Grandparents dying (which I also had to deal with), a marriage and divorce, and now both my parents dying.  These last few years have literally kicked the shit out of me.  I want to be done dealing with these things.

My drinking has become excessive lately.  Contrary to other posters, I do not regularly consume any other drugs, either prescription or street.  I don't even take Aspirin or Tylenol.  I will have to make an effort to eventually cut down on the alcohol.

It's a lonely fucking place, when you're essentially the only one left...  My support system is shit, as there is none in place.

The one thing I did miss with my ex, is that she brought some stability to my life.  She really did.  I know that wasn't her job, but I was a better man with someone around, no doubt about it!  As with everything else though, I always manage to fuck things up!

I have low self esteem.  That's why I drink.  I'm pretty calm, cool and collected in my daily travels, and come off as a pleasant guy to everyone I interact with, since I usually am, but that's not whom I really want to be.  It's a fucking conundrum...  Drinking helps me to escape what i don't like about myself, and my life.  And I know my life isn't that bad...  I have a better life than most people do, especially now, and for that I am truly thankful!

However something is missing...

I know I'm not nuts...  Most people that are nuts (there's a few that even post on these forums), truly cannot register in their own mind that there even is a problem with themselves.  That is OK also, as long as they're not serial killers, with the justification being that they "felt like it!"

I have deep regret, going back many years, for things I've done.

I just hope right now is the lowest fucking point in my life, and I'm sure it is...  I don't need any more things to deal with.

Humour that others may find to be distasteful, I have always loved!  For some reason, right now bad humour is especially entertaining!  I have read that many cops do this also, after a few years on the force dealing with stress...  They will resort to bad/black humour.  Perhaps a coping mechanism?

Either way...  What I know is, is that this is probably the last place that I should be, trying to get my shit in order.  Not with the uptight hags loose around here.  And Memebee is the same.  Some blood on a piece of fucking toilet paper stopped the presses then, so I can imagine I am not in the right place here now.

I know most of you are probably good people, and I'm sure you are.  It's just that you can barely stomach me on my best day, and wish me quick and instant death on my worst day!  LOLZ!

All is well.  Give me some time to figure shit out, finalize some things I must finalize, and we'll see what happens.

smell the glove

In one way, as much as I loved my Mother, and did what I could for her right until the end, I always knew what I was...  And what she was...

I was her only child, and I was never meant to be.  I have never met my biological father, and my Mother had no business having kids.  I'm just glad she stopped at one, after realizing the mistake she made.

Can I blame my parents?  I don't like to, but I'm sure there is an issue.  My father walked before I was born, and my Mother didn't really want me.  She was a raging alcoholic, and it wasn't a "loving, wholesome" household.

I couldn't even have friends over from school, without her embarassing me.

Girlfriends?  Forget it.  Not at that house!

People ask me now, why I just don't live in that house, as opposed to selling it?  I don't think I want to live there, and I got one hell of a price with the sale!

Renee

I thought you left.

What are doing, taking a page from the little Eddie playbook? That revolting deviant used to announce his departure every other day and the fucking skid never went anywhere. In fact I know that creep is probably lurking in the shadows right here, reading your crap as we speak..

Is this the same shit, Mel?

Do yourself a favor......dont make an ass out yourself anymore than you already have. If you are going to go.....just go. If you are going to stick around then do so without all the farewells and the fishing for sympathy.

BTW, nobody cares about these little long winded insights into your misery. Keep your private shit private and deal with it. Nobody likes to see a grown man baring their soul in front of a bunch of relative strangers. This isn't some touchy-feely, hippy encounter group. Jesus fucking Christ, put your big boy pants on and stop crying.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

smell the glove

JOE

...Mama Renn delivers her 'Tough Love' speech

Quote from: "Renee"I thought you left.

What are doing, taking a page from the little Eddie playbook? That revolting deviant used to announce his departure every other day and the fucking skid never went anywhere. In fact I know that creep is probably lurking in the shadows right here, reading your crap as we speak..

Is this the same shit, Mel?

Do yourself a favor......dont make an ass out yourself anymore than you already have. If you are going to go.....just go. If you are going to stick around then do so without all the farewells and the fishing for sympathy.

BTW, nobody cares about these little long winded insights into your misery. Keep your private shit private and deal with it. Nobody likes to see a grown man baring their soul in front of a bunch of relative strangers. This isn't some touchy-feely, hippy encounter group. Jesus fucking Christ, put your big boy pants on and stop crying.

cc

Ya Joe. You need to be careful with her.

Renee is not always sweetness and niceness  like my sooky sweet self.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview