Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

It's Tough...

Started by smell the glove, June 06, 2016, 07:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smell the glove

...when the brain doesn't work quite right, but you're still sane enough to know it!

It's like walking along some strange fucking line, and you're too sane for the nutbars, but too crazy for the milquetoast 'everyday people'...

It's an odd circumstance, for most people.  I knew I was different from the minute I had to enter Kindergarten.  I wasn't like all the others.

I was considered quite capable, but could never apply myself to anything worthwhile.

This is nothing new to me.  It was from the very start...

How I am even still alive is a miracle to me...  From some of the dumb shit I've pulled in the past, like drunk driving/drunk riding, I honestly should be dead, statistically speaking.  And I'm not fucking joking.

The Shrinks don't have the technology here to give you anything that works.  Trust me, I've tried!  The "good stuff" seems to have died with Elvis!

Street drugs don't work for me, and I've done 'em all.  Trust me.  Nor do pills.  I just mix them with booze anyhow, and end up pissing my bed...  It's a King Sized bed, so all the sheets are a hassle to wash, but I do what I need to do!

I am, and will more than likely be forever single.  I want you all to understand this...  I'm not that bad looking, and I do have financial reserves, but I can never "connect' with people.  I want to make something quite clear...  The ONLY way I could attract and keep the opposite sex, is to pay her handsomely...  I know this...

This is why I am still single, having fathered no children yet at my age.  That in itself is not a curse, but more a blessing in disguise!  That, and my genes are not top quality... This I know, and will not reproduce for this reason alone.

If you are happy with your significant other, please appreciate that!  I'm fucking telling you...  Don't let that disappear!

I only post this, for the sole reason that I do believe my time is potentially quite limited here.  I am prepared for a banning at any given time, and I am also bored easily...

Take that as you will...  There is a reason I prefer to never connect closely with the people that I interact with...

Deep down, I am comfortably financially, but I still envy most of the rest of you...  You have family, some sort of 'happiness outlet.'  You have more than me.  Don't ever forget that.

Maybe I am nuts?  I know there's a couple posters here that are!  I know that I am not, but I'm not made for this forum...

I should bow out gracefully...  And thank you for having me back!  I just don't think you're ready for me quite yet!

And as such, I thank you all...  Best wishes to each and everyone of you!

Renee

By-by Mel.....it's best that you leave. As of this morning you had one foot out the door anyway.

That child sex abuse video was about the last breaking point with my patience.

Get some help....real help.....not that government subsidised "I don't give a fuck", waiting list, socialized medicine crap.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

smell the glove

That vid was a random YouTube clip that appeared, you aggressive twat!

The fact of the matter here, is that you middle aged boring hags have an agenda here.

I hope it works out well for you!

Trying to even insert crude humour here (which I love!), is lost here!

Oh well!  Not really my problem!

This place is just like DV.  RW is exactly the same as Evs.  They are NO different.  That's why they clashed.

Either way, it doesn't matter.  I thank you guys for "giving me a chance" here.

I just don't think I can conform to what you hags desire...

smell the glove

I'm over and out.

Best wishes to you, my chubby little poster!

Renee

"Aggressive twat" :laugh3:

I've been more than patient with you...but like always, you just have to test the boundary of everyone's patience and then blame others when you get slapped for it.

Try a little personal responsibility for a change and stop this over the top attention whoring shit.....grow the fuck up.

You just don't get it, do you.....and you probably never will.

Take care, Mel.....enjoy your miserable life, your dump truck, your manic depression and most of all, your inevitable liver failure.  :sad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

smell the glove

All the best, Renee...  You were one of my favourites here!

Alas, it is now time to go...

Renee

Quote from: "smell the glove"All the best, Renee...  You were one of my favourites here!

Alas, it is now time to go...

What are you waiting for?...No one is going to beg or even ask you to stay.....so just go.

RW

If I had a nickel for every time he posted this shit, I'd be rich.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Good old "Good Bye Mel" ... the man of 1000 goodbyes
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Now comes the bit about his wife being a whore and how we are all whores.

YAWN.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

You people are so negative, it's almost toxic.  ac_biggrin

cc

Clearly we are in a bad place. We prolly should start a self-help 15 step course for that, as 12 is not enough

You mean we are not whores, RW?

He had me convinced. Thank god I have you to protect  me from believing bad people who make me feel bad about myself.

Happy "stocking" Ace - I look forward to your return

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"Clearly we are in a bad place. We prolly should start a self-help 15 step course for that, as 12 is not enough

Hey, all I'm saying is maybe you guys should have a little more compassion and understanding for poor, Mel.

He has problems FFS. He's broken and he can't be fixed.

Poor slob....the only thing he has to look forward to is the next blowout sale on Coors Light.

cc

That is a good point, and it often comes to me assuming he is telling it like it actually is.

Many times I have held back killer blows that were set up on a platter for that reason ... he may well thrive on negative put downs ... he is also a Drama Queen that likes to stir the pot and become center of attention, albeit negative attention

That's the net - problem with the net is that one never knows for sure what is true and what is for "persona" .. especially true for those with messed up and needy egos

as for his latest fiasco, he does not get off based on any excuse

Aryan

Fucks sake Mel! You can't leave me here with all these psychotic middle aged women! They'll tear my Aryan ass to pieces  :shock:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview