The best topic

Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

ATTN: Dinky...

Started by smell the glove, June 03, 2016, 04:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"If only his damn voice changer kept working!

I heard about that one. What a weird guy Freud is.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Renee"Give it a fuckin rest already. Jesus Christ. :001_rolleyes:

Tell the others (like RW) to give it a fucking rest.  I'm just replying to their posts...

smell the glove

Quote from: "Herman"[I heard about that one. What a weird guy Freud is.

That's back when RW made it a requirement to Skype with her, if they wanted to be in the "cool kidz" club.

Perhaps I should get a voice changer, proxy up, re-register, and come back as a female?  The lolzors would be aplenty if I could pull it off.

I'd just need a quality voice changer that wouldn't break.

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"

That's back when RW made it a requirement to Skype with her, if they wanted to be in the "cool kidz" club.

Perhaps I should get a voice changer, proxy up, re-register, and come back as a female?  The lolzors would be aplenty if I could pull it off.

That was only on the group call he used a voice changer. He requested another Skype just with RW and he used his real voice. He's addicted to internet trolling and forum sabotage.

smell the glove

Too bad nobody recorded the Skype sessions...  That would have been good for the lolzors!

Renee

It was never a "requirement", you drunken halfwit.

Stop bullshitting about stuff you know fuck all about.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Skype was Mr Crowley's idea, not mine Mel.  I am a supporter of ideas and participated in making it happen.

I came out of the conversation with a sore stomach from laughing so hard.  It was something that was fun, not forced.

But hey, enjoy making up bullshit rumours and trying to wreck this place like you did VF.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "smell the glove"This is the problem with modern Western women...  They're so very "uppity" these days!

Back in the good old days, they would think twice about even leaving the kitchen, but these days?  Sheesh!   ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

Renee rarely leaves the kitchen, but preparing food for other people is a rarity.

Where's the lol smiley? How else is a person supposed to know you told a joke? ac_boring

Here's another one in the old fossils clique, dont you share the same retirement home as semen?  Make sure you get that comfy chair by the window for your afternoon nap, as I know Semen likes to get there before you.  :laugh:

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"But hey, enjoy making up bullshit rumours and trying to wreck this place like you did VF.

Wreck this place?

Bitch pleaze...  The Retard Rodeo was essentially created for me and people of my ilk!

The fact that is has more traffic than the main board a coincidence?  Biatch, pleeze...

Renee

Quote from: "RW"But hey, enjoy making up bullshit rumours and trying to wreck this place like you did VF.

Wreck this place?

Bitch pleaze...  The Retard Rodeo was essentially created for me and people of my ilk!

The fact that is has more traffic than the main board a coincidence?  Biatch, pleeze...

Don't hurt yourself patting your self on the bact, Mel.

You're simply the flavor of the week. The novelty of YOU will wear thin soon enough.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

Wreck this place?

Don't hurt yourself patting your self on the bact, Mel.

You're simply the flavor of the week. The novelty of YOU will wear thin soon enough.

For me, that novelty is well on its way out.  It's being replaced by a sinking, sickening feelings.

Uggggg.
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"For me, that novelty is well on its way out.  It's being replaced by a sinking, sickening feelings.

Those are the butterflies in your stomach.  My charm is finally starting to work!

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"This is the problem with modern Western women...  They're so very "uppity" these days!

Back in the good old days, they would think twice about even leaving the kitchen, but these days?  Sheesh!   ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

Renee rarely leaves the kitchen, but preparing food for other people is a rarity.

Where's the lol smiley? How else is a person supposed to know you told a joke? ac_boring

Here's another one in the old fossils clique, dont you share the same retirement home as semen?  Make sure you get that comfy chair by the window for your afternoon nap, as I know Semen likes to get there before you.  :laugh:

Jock is not much older than you I think. Biologically of course. Mentally you are sexually confused thirteen year old. Speaking of which, where are your little bum chums Irish Kum and those other boring queers.?Lovers quarrel?

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"

Jock is not much older than you I think. Biologically of course. Mentally you are sexually confused thirteen year old. Speaking of which, where are your little bum chums Irish Kum and those other boring queers.?Lovers quarrel?

On VF I think...... want me to invite them over so they can torment your senile old ass aswell?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

On VF I think...... want me to invite them over so they can torment your senile old ass aswell?

You or your little 45 year old teenaged friends torment anyone :roll:

Finallly, after countless attempts you finally said something worthy of an lol. ac_toofunny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview