Started by smell the glove, June 03, 2016, 04:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurt

Well, yeah, we know that already.

Post your shit!
Aimin\' to misbehave.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Blurt"Post your shit!

I will!  I'm gonna cruise the convert here in a few, and then post some pics!

I just wanna make sure that's allowed here!

RW

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "RW"Where was I when this conversation happened?  I can't seem to find you calling her a loopy cunt in my records.

It was a few nights ago, when we exchanged a few PM's.

However, you can take full credit if you want, RW.  That's OK with me!

No record of such a thing Mel.  Sorry.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Mel's notorious for his absolute refusal to exchange PMs with anyone.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Ooops.  My bad.  He did say it.  

Either way, it's still true.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I really don't care what Dinky dog shit is doing or saying on VF.

Whatever that thing does over "there", needs to stay over "there". Butt hurt bitching from losers like that Dinky creature should not be welcome here; especially when it's dragged thru the door by a pot stirring doofus like Smell the Mel.

I too cannot give two fucks what bullshit Freud the bullshitter is posting anywhere.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Quote from: "smell the glove"Mimi and Eves stuck their fucking snouts into DV...  Which caused a problem...

Vin was a fucking idiot.  Mikey would have told those two hags to go fuck themselves.

:laugh:

I think what they've got over at memebee is one big CLIQUE.

Say somethin which 'offends' one, and 6 others come out of the woodwork and attack you.

And lately, evs has begun ta lose it. She gets upset over silliest things - ie - that one of Bill Cosby's ex girlfriends was ugly & undesireable. Oh ffs. A comment about someone she doesn't have anything to do with and she gets upset?! Unbelievable.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Quote from: "RW"Awww that's so sad to hear.

ac_toofunny

Well there is a bit of a clique here too, but its not as pronounced as that one.

Anyways Mel is right. Evs should take a break from her own forum for a bit and refresh herself, get some new ideas, smell the roses!

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "smell the glove"Mimi and Eves stuck their fucking snouts into DV...  Which caused a problem...

Vin was a fucking idiot.  Mikey would have told those two hags to go fuck themselves.

:laugh:

I think what they've got over at memebee is one big CLIQUE.

Say somethin which 'offends' one, and 6 others come out of the woodwork and attack you.

And lately, evs has begun ta lose it. She gets upset over silliest things - ie - that one of Bill Cosby's ex girlfriends was ugly & undesireable. Oh ffs. A comment about someone she doesn't have anything to do with and she gets upset?! Unbelievable.

I do not know evs, but from what I have heard it seems she might be bipolar.

RW

ac_toofunny

Well there is a bit of a clique here too, but its not as pronounced as that one.

Anyways Mel is right. Evs should take a break from her own forum for a bit and refresh herself, get some new ideas, smell the roses!

And Renee's right - no fucks given.
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"Ooops.  My bad.  He did say it.  

Either way, it's still true.

Thank you.

I'm really quite tired of people making up things which did or didn't happen...  Things I did or did not say...

My brain works quite well, and it makes me question my own sanity when what I believe to be true, is insisted upon me to not have ever happened.

Renee

ac_toofunny

Not for nothing BUT.......

This place would be well served, if everyone just stopped talking about that disturbed Serb and her pack of dribbling sycophantic morons,......it's fucking nauseating.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Yes!! It would be good to just ignore. Works 4 me
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview