News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8106
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:55:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The pic/searching for cc la tarte thread!

Started by smell the glove, June 03, 2016, 08:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: "Renee"I believe he's actually been successful in his attempts with one or two.......but he always ends up calling them "cunts" and "hags" in the end.  ac_dunno

He should just join a dating site but alas.....they are full of "cunts", "hags" and of course the ever horrible "fatties". So sad for poor Mel.  :001_rolleyes:

LOL! Mel's like the male counterpart of a woman who's had bad experiences with men. Once bitten, never the same again, jaded fer life.

cc

Blowing off another "stupid" and back to the serious stuff .....

Now, with accusations supported by loads of stalker  data on his record, whether we decide  to give the word for the cops to take it to the next level or to deal with him ourselves,  ..  his next victim will find it even easier to get their attention and go after him

Most people are not so stupid as to making evidence publicly available and so easy

Well done mel!! Pure genius in action. You sure fixed me.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"You know TD is gonna save these and snap off a batch later, right?

Think again. You seem enamered with the S. McQueen wannabe and his ford?

I'm not the one saving his pics to masturbate to later.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"You know TD is gonna save these and snap off a batch later, right?

Not into that shit. Feel free to save it for hubby. He needs it big time I'm sure.

Renee

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "smell the glove"Rest well CC...  Don't let the Muslims bite!

The recent cc la femme obsession I think is creepy..

If it is creepy to me, I could imagine how cc la femme feels..

And so you know, I deleted your thread with the not so subtle threats of harm against cc and picture of a rifle.

Why anyone would be obsessed with a flabby, middle aged (and somewhat nutty) woman like cc, is beyond me. she must be a grandmother by now.

Mel's surely gotta git a life, rather than chasing middle aged grand-moms much older than himself...unless he's inta older women.

Shut the fuck up, Joe. You're an idiot.

Where the hell are your drawings that you promised to show us 6 months ago? Christ you could have painted the Sistine Chapel by now. You're a bullshit artist and nothing more. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

JOE

LOL! Yer a funny gal, Renn an' ya make me laugh.

And yer right.....I do owe some drawings to the Blue Shoe, so I'd better get off my touche an' doit! Its a pretty sad state of affairs when a semi invalid like 'Shrill Woman' is outdoing me in this dept.

Anyways, I don't know why something so simple I couldn't get motivated to do. For some reason, I'm pretty exhausted these days. Worryin too much these days I think.

Any event, I did buy the drawing pads from the local art store, they're sitting on my shelf blank unused, so I should fill them up.

....good plan, eh Renn?!

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "smell the glove"Rest well CC...  Don't let the Muslims bite!

The recent cc la femme obsession I think is creepy..

If it is creepy to me, I could imagine how cc la femme feels..

And so you know, I deleted your thread with the not so subtle threats of harm against cc and picture of a rifle.

Why anyone would be obsessed with a flabby, middle aged (and somewhat nutty) woman like cc, is beyond me. she must be a grandmother by now.

Mel's surely gotta git a life, rather than chasing middle aged grand-moms much older than himself...unless he's inta older women.

Shut the fuck up, Joe. You're an idiot.

Where the hell are your drawings that you promised to show us 6 months ago? Christ you could have painted the Sistine Chapel by now. You're a bullshit artist and nothing more. :laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "RW"

Not into that shit. Feel free to save it for hubby. He needs it big time I'm sure.

I wouldn't save Mel's pic for any reason.  That's what creepy dipshits do.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Semi invalid?  Drive your ass over here Joe and we'll see who's the invalid.
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "Fashionista"And so you know, I deleted your thread with the not so subtle threats of harm against cc and picture of a rifle.

Ah!

So already I see the bias here!

One poster can threaten my physical well being, but I am not to defend myself?

smell the glove

Quote from: "cc la femme"I am curious. WTF is a "Moby Dick" anyhow? Is that some dive somewhere where riffraff, stalkers and "dicks" hang out?

It's a fish & chip restaurant on Marine Drive.  It's been there as long as I can remember...

smell the glove

Quote from: "JOE"Why anyone would be obsessed with a flabby, middle aged (and somewhat nutty) woman like cc, is beyond me. she must be a grandmother by now.

That's exactly my point, Joe!

Why would a younger, good looking (with a full head of hair), financially well off male with a sexy ride like me even want a paranoid old hag like CC?

That's exactly the point I was trying to make all along!  It's a travesty!  ac_biggrin  ac_biggrin  ac_biggrin

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"Semi invalid?  Drive your ass over here Joe and we'll see who's the invalid.

LOLZERS!

smell the glove

Quote from: "cc la femme"Blowing off another "stupid" and back to the serious stuff .....

Now, with accusations supported by loads of stalker  data on his record, whether we decide  to give the word for the cops to take it to the next level or to deal with him ourselves,  ..  his next victim will find it even easier to get their attention and go after him

Most people are not so stupid as to making evidence publicly available and so easy

Well done mel!! Pure genius in action. You sure fixed me.

LOLZERS!

Looks like I sure ruffled a few feathers around here!

You call the cops, CC la paranoia...  I'll await their visit.

And your continued threats of you "taking care of me" yourself is a joke.  You will take care of nothing...  Go back to worrying about Muslims, you paranoid old hag!

smell the glove

Quote from: "Renee"Mel is noted for creeping on the women of the forum......its all part of his schitck.

I can't even count how many women he's offered to arrange a meet up with (times like these I'm glad I'm fat and undesirable)......most times it's in a joking sort of attempt but there is a history of it.

I believe he's actually been successful in his attempts with one or two.......but he always ends up calling them "cunts" and "hags" in the end.  ac_dunno

He should just join a dating site but alas.....they are full of "cunts", "hags" and of course the ever horrible "fatties". So sad for poor Mel.  :001_rolleyes:

Forum women are simply beneath my standards!

First off, many are elderly, and all of you have kids, and are most likely married also!

Most are average looking at best, with many far below the "average at best" standard.

Most don't even work!

It's a travesty!

Now, don't get me wrong, as I'm not saying there's anything particularly wrong with these traits, but for me this just doesn't work!

But you're right...  I do like to joke around here and there.  It's all good fun in the end.

Shit, I won't even go on POF!  It's depressing!  Some overweight momma with five kids thinks she's gonna get some hot "prince charming" stud?  I don't think so!

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "smell the glove"Could very well be.  In fact, I think she may be a Jew also.  Years ago I demanded that she state her race/religion, but she will not.  I get a strong feeling that she is Juden...

Definitely, and she loses her shit when accused of being a jewess, typical k1ke behavior for sure.   :laugh:

As if having a mother who is a Jew is worse that being  a phony Nazi finger pointer, cry baby, failure.

Semen, you do know that one day being Jewish will be illegal right?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview