News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8105
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:53:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The pic/searching for cc la tarte thread!

Started by smell the glove, June 03, 2016, 08:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"I am 48 and you are lot older than me. You are a flabby over the hill and somewhat sick grandpa who likes young women. What's the difference?

LOL! Whuzzup, Hermie?

Yuh, I like young women. Better 'n old ones, eh Herm?

Its hard ta ignore 'em where I live.

There's either Lookers or Hookers.

An' tharz a lot of 'em walking around alone.

When I see 'em, sometimes its difficult ta git 'em outta my mind

http://d3dytsf4vrjn5x.cloudfront.net/43766/300x250/8582bde79a0afca171aa83c7ce32a913.jpg">

Anyways, I jes' came back from the beach. It was warm an' sunny out. Here's a pic from today:

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2eehgdj.jpg">

Caint wait fer summer, Herm. Be a lot more chicks on the beach by then, eh?

Anonymous

QuoteCaint wait fer summer, Herm. Be a lot more chicks on the beach by then, eh?

I live a long way from any beach. Besides, I have an old lady that recently turned 37, but but looks 25. I aint looking anymore.

Good luck old gramps trying to get into the pants of women 1/3rd your age. ac_toofunny

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"
QuoteCaint wait fer summer, Herm. Be a lot more chicks on the beach by then, eh?

I live a long way from any beach. Besides, I have an old lady that recently turned 37, but but looks 25. I aint looking anymore.

Good luck old gramps trying to get into the pants of women 1/3rd your age. ac_toofunny

Whenever I meet guys from Saskatchewan visiting Vancouver, they suddenly turn inta party animals. Even married guys your age. Then they say things like, "Hey where are all the sluts? I wanna get some west coast pussy! Can you tell me where ta go to meet 'em? Gimme the address to a massage parlor! Where's the closest peeler bar?"

An' its true, Herman! All them prairie boys wanna paint the town red  when they come inta town - especially during football season when the Roughriders are here.

RW

Quote from: "smell the glove"And lolz at "invalid!"

Well, I guess that's at least better than a "child neglecting bed-shitter."

ROFLERZ!

ROLFcopter!
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"

The recent cc la femme obsession I think is creepy..

If it is creepy to me, I could imagine how cc la femme feels..

And so you know, I deleted your thread with the not so subtle threats of harm against cc and picture of a rifle.

Not in time. This gets weirder by the hour

WTF is with this guy? Every time he gets caught in a hole he dug, he proceeds to dig it deeper.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

smell the glove

Just in case you missed it, CC, I will repost this again:

QuoteNow, I'm only going to state this once, just so everyone is crystal fucking clear:

Taking a picture of a random T-Bird at White Rock (not her car, since she described what hers looks like), posting the image of a random T-Bird, along with a complete BS story about CC and I going out for fish & chips at Moby Dick's, does not, and I repeat, does not fall under any known definition of stalking. It doesn't even come remotely close.

Now, just because she lost her shit, and is threatening my life, does not give you, or anyone else, the right to even think you are in a position to re-write the definition of stalking.

Read this properly^^^, since I'm not going to post it again.

And as a side note, the only poster here that should be concerned about their actions, is CC. It seems that she, along with most of the other idiots here, fail to see that her actually threatening my life could be the only real issue here, and that is her issue, not mine.

cc

QuoteRead this properly^^^, since [size=150]I'm not going to post it again[/size]

ummmm ok ... :laugh3:

I confess, I'm starting to enjoy watching  you dig yourself into a continually deeper hole

can I offer you a shovel to dig yourself in deeper?

You have gone from a wannabe threatener / stalker to a nothing more than a fucking lame joke

JOE

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

The recent cc la femme obsession I think is creepy..

If it is creepy to me, I could imagine how cc la femme feels..

And so you know, I deleted your thread with the not so subtle threats of harm against cc and picture of a rifle.

Not before it got capped. Every time he gets caught in a hole he dug, he proceeds to dig it deeper

He has to be on self-destruct and / or off his tree. No ok person deliberately harms himself

I wonder if Mel is autistic and has a disability? Or else high functioning adhd? One trait is that once they become become focussed on one topic, it consumes them and they become obsessed with it. I dunno. Its just idle speculation, nothing more.

RW

Funny Joe, I was just sitting here wondering the same thing about you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "cc la femme" ummmm ok ... :laugh3:

can I offer you a shovel to dig yourself in deeper?

You have gone from a threatener / stalker to a fucking joke

If you would have stated that you are a paranoid schizophrenic, I would have handled you differently.  Now we all know!

And I was never a threatener/stalker, CC.  You lost your shit, due to your paranoia.

I don't need to dig into, or out of, anything.

You should realize, by you threatening my life, you have actually made the bigger mistake here.  I have done nothing wrong.

cc

Only rank amateurs get themselves caught on the previous page
Quotefrom a wannabe threatener / stalker to a lame fucking joke

smell the glove

Quote from: "JOE"I wonder if Mel is autistic and has a disability? Or else high functioning adhd? One trait is that once they become become focussed on one topic, it consumes them and they become obsessed with it. I dunno. Its just idle speculation, nothing more.

I am not consumed by any topic, Joe...

Quite the contrary!  I often flip around on the topics with a quick fury!

It is other posters that quite often keep me engaged in certain topics, even long after I've bored with them!

smell the glove

Quote from: "cc la femme"Keep digging

I dug for this:

QuoteIf you told me you drive a Nissan sedan, and I take a pic of a Nissan sedan, or even just grab a random one off the netz...

If I do this, post this image, and write up a BS story about how you and I had fish together, or whatever the fuck the story was...

You'd probably tell me to troll harder next time.

What I see here, is that CC is clearly a paranoid schizophrenic. We must now bear that in mind going forward, when dealing with her.

What I also see, is that since she cried like a little baby, even going so far as to claim that she can never go to White Rock again, all you fags and hags come running to be her fucking saviour or something.

Take a step back, and use your fucking brains to determine context, before adopting a cliquey/herd mentality, where the whole pack (including yourself), blows things out of proportion because you aren't smart enough to analyze the facts that are right in front of your fucking eyes. Do you have eyes? Can you read? If so, the facts are right in front of your fucking face!

LOLZORS! The day CC completely lost her shit! LOLZORS!

JOE

Quote from: "RW"Funny Joe, I was just sitting here wondering the same thing about you.

If that be the case, then at least I'm better looking than Mel.

And I don't hold so many grudges against women.

In fact, I tend to like women better than men.

Even you, 'Real.  :wink:

cc

Keep digging ... Hey!! I've got an idea for you. Why not post a gun pic?  

Now, that would really help you :wink:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview