Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Gallium, I have found, is my new fan!

Started by smell the glove, June 18, 2016, 03:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smell the glove

Turfed from DV, and is accepted here!

That is OK, even with the "panty sniffing issue" aside...

Now, here is my issue...  And it's the same issue that I had with Oscar Mayer, which led to my permanent banning on DV.

What a forum must understand, to work well, is that threads are their own entity, with a certain "theme."  I like to troll around, to joke, and ruffle feathers.  Fun is always nice to have.

However, there comes a point where things can get ruined, when it is not the right place, at the right time.

If we're talking in, say, a "Home Electronics" thread, and the chatter is down to business...  Oscar, with his drunken spamming, or in the case Gallium with his threats against me, doesn't exactly fit the "flow" of the thread...

This doesn't really matter to me, since I don't really care, but the "flow" of a certain thread, or idea, can and will be affected by complete bullshit posts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"Turfed from DV, and is accepted here!

Now, here is my issue...  And it's the same issue that I had with Oscar Mayer, which led to my permanent banning on DV.

What a forum must understand, to work well, is that threads are their own entity, with a certain "theme."  I like to troll around, to joke, and ruffle feathers.  Fun is always nice to have.

However, there comes a point where things can get ruined, when it is not the right place, at the right time.

If we're talking in, say, a "Home Electronics" thread, and the chatter is down to business...  Oscar, with his drunken spamming, or in the case Gallium with his threats against me, doesn't exactly fit the "flow" of the thread...

This doesn't really matter to me, since I don't really care, but the "flow" of a certain thread, or idea, can and will be affected by complete bullshit posts.

What are you talking about? Never mind, I don't care.

smell the glove

Go fuck yourself, Herman.

You were a clown when you started posting here, and you are a clown now.

Enjoy...

smell the glove

And Herman?

I would suggest, if you have anything else to say, you say it now...

smell the glove

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"Go fuck yourself, Herman.

You were a clown when you started posting here, and you are a clown now.

Enjoy...

:001_rolleyes:

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"Turfed from DV, and is accepted here!

I'm not "turfed" from DV ya sod, I chose to leave on my own account.

What do you know of the "panty sniffing" issue anyway "smell the glove" ? LULSA!  ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview