The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Would you like to see edward/dr awde/smp/../Native AmeicanBabe from VF post on the Blue Cashew?

Started by JOE, June 15, 2016, 10:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see edward/dr awde/smp/../Native AmeicanBabe from VF post on the Blue Cashew?

Yes, with unlimited posting access on the Blue Cashew
1 (14.3%)
Yes. But with limited access ONLY to the Reject Rodeo
0 (0%)
No
5 (71.4%)
I don't know/Undecided
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: June 19, 2016, 10:47:34 PM

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "JOE"Whenever I'm over there, smp constantly makes reference to the Blue Cashew as if he would really like to come here and post. Eddie/smp is constantly stalking in this forum whether you like it or not. So even if he's not allowed in, he's always here.

So this brings up the question....

Would you like to see him post here?

If not in the entire forum, then at least granted limited posting privileges in the Reject Rodeo?

If yes, and this state why

If NO, the state your reasons why.

Eddie would like your feedback.

So please....feel free to comment, let him know what you think and send him you forum love.

Are you out of your minuscule mind?

Joe, go fuck yourself with a broken bottle.

That little deviant creep can choke on his own cock and die. He is one of the main reasons for the VF/BC forum split......FUCK I have no fucking words for how dumb you are.

Right about now I'd like to see someone grind your face off with a belt sander.

This Edward must be a real winner.

RW

I had to pass this level of stupid up on my way by.  I wouldn't mind seeing the belt sander bit Renee was talking about :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"I had to pass this level of stupid up on my way by.  I wouldn't mind seeing the belt sander bit Renee was talking about :D

You seem cranky today...

Are you on the rag?

Ace can make this time of the month better!  No joke!

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "RW"I had to pass this level of stupid up on my way by.  I wouldn't mind seeing the belt sander bit Renee was talking about :D

You seem cranky today...

Are you on the rag?

Ace can make this time of the month better!  No joke!

Don't be so crass you immature little shit! Gallium is in the house...the troll destroyer!

kiebers

Quote from: "Gallium"
Don't be so crass you immature little shit! Gallium is in the house...the troll destroyer!

Don't quit your day job.. :laugh:  :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Gallium

Quote from: "kiebers"

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je12icDyEwQ

Gallium

I've seen you on a few forums over the years. Nothing that really provokes an interest. Mild-mannered, but slightly predictable. Yeah...no...I'm not part of Bastard Factory. I was there for over two years for precise reason. Clean your motorbike.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "JOE"Whenever I'm over there, smp constantly makes reference to the Blue Cashew as if he would really like to come here and post. Eddie/smp is constantly stalking in this forum whether you like it or not. So even if he's not allowed in, he's always here.

So this brings up the question....

Would you like to see him post here?

If not in the entire forum, then at least granted limited posting privileges in the Reject Rodeo?

If yes, and this state why

If NO, the state your reasons why.

Eddie would like your feedback.

So please....feel free to comment, let him know what you think and send him you forum love.

JOE, SMP was a poster on ACC when Blurt banned him from VF..

Ask Romero, who was the one who had to deal with him what kind of poster he was..

He is also the main reason we no longer have guest posting.

I remember when he was on ACC. He has been on the first page of VF every time I looked at that board.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

I've seen you on a few forums over the years. Nothing that really provokes an interest. Mild-mannered, but slightly predictable. Yeah...no...I'm not part of Bastard Factory. I was there for over two years for precise reason. Clean your motorbike.

If you were there for 2 years you were part of Bastard Factory. I think they regret it.

Mild mannered, perhaps, I seem to get my points across without all the macho posturing so many seem to need. Of course in most cases that tends to piss them off more.

Bike stays clean and shiny.

chuck wagon

"Would you like to see edward/dr awde/smp/../Native AmeicanBabe from VF post on the Blue Cashew?"

No

Yes

No  

No

Gallium

If you were there for 2 years you were part of Bastard Factory. I think they regret it.

Mild mannered, perhaps, I seem to get my points across without all the macho posturing so many seem to need. Of course in most cases that tends to piss them off more.

Bike stays clean and shiny.

I was trolled there and remained to get to the root of their evil ways...Sean himself. Google it. They regret my presence because I exposed the individual seedy characters that trolled filth and the like. Please get it right kiebers. Thanks.

Scouse_Nazi is getting his panties in a knot me just reading this if he cares to lurk.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

PS: Good to hear that your bike stays clean. In my opinion a person that can't look after a beautiful machine shouldn't own one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview