The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Would you like to see edward/dr awde/smp/../Native AmeicanBabe from VF post on the Blue Cashew?

Started by JOE, June 15, 2016, 10:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see edward/dr awde/smp/../Native AmeicanBabe from VF post on the Blue Cashew?

Yes, with unlimited posting access on the Blue Cashew
1 (14.3%)
Yes. But with limited access ONLY to the Reject Rodeo
0 (0%)
No
5 (71.4%)
I don't know/Undecided
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: June 19, 2016, 10:47:34 PM

JOE

Whenever I'm over there, smp constantly makes reference to the Blue Cashew as if he would really like to come here and post. Eddie/smp is constantly stalking in this forum whether you like it or not. So even if he's not allowed in, he's always here.

So this brings up the question....

Would you like to see him post here?

If not in the entire forum, then at least granted limited posting privileges in the Reject Rodeo?

If yes, and this state why

If NO, the state your reasons why.

Eddie would like your feedback.

So please....feel free to comment, let him know what you think and send him you forum love.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"Whenever I'm over there, smp constantly makes reference to the Blue Cashew as if he would really like to come here and post. Eddie/smp is constantly stalking in this forum whether you like it or not. So even if he's not allowed in, he's always here.

If not in the entire forum, then at least granted limited posting privileges in the Reject Rodeo?

So please....feel free to comment, let him know what you think and send him you forum love.

I have no idea who you mean.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

I don't mind Eddie...

He's not for everyone, but if he focuses...  His work can be pretty Grade A shit...

Unlike Oscar the drunken spammer that just doesn't ever stop, Eddie can formulate a coherent post.

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "kiebers"the chicken....

Hrm.  Why am I answering the door at Joe's house?

I was wondering about that. Figured I would leave well enough alone though...safer that way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"Whenever I'm over there, smp constantly makes reference to the Blue Cashew as if he would really like to come here and post. Eddie/smp is constantly stalking in this forum whether you like it or not. So even if he's not allowed in, he's always here.

JOE, SMP was a poster on ACC when Blurt banned him from VF..

Ask Romero, who was the one who had to deal with him what kind of poster he was..

He is also the main reason we no longer have guest posting.

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"

I was wondering about that. Figured I would leave well enough alone though...safer that way.

Haha. I've been telling that chicken joke for the last couple weeks.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"

Haha. I've been telling that chicken joke for the last couple weeks.

You think J0E has alzheimers? I mean he has been posting for over 6 years with the people he is directing the poll at. You think he has forgotten what everyone thinks? Strange, eh?

Renee

Are you out of your minuscule mind?

Joe, go fuck yourself with a broken bottle.

That little deviant creep can choke on his own cock and die. He is one of the main reasons for the VF/BC forum split......FUCK I have no fucking words for how dumb you are.

Right about now I'd like to see someone grind your face off with a belt sander.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Are you out of your minuscule mind?

Joe, go fuck yourself with a broken bottle.

That little deviant creep can choke on his own cock and die. He is one of the main reasons for the VF/BC forum split......FUCK I have no fucking words for how dumb you are.

Right about now I'd like to see someone grind your face off with a belt sander.

This Edward must be a real winner.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview