Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Best Job Ever

Started by RW, June 04, 2016, 10:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/3972C33E-692B-47D9-BB6C-2A5617DE3D5D_zpsywddded7.jpg.html">

Tit for tat.

Why don't ya take a few extras today since its Sataurday. Maybe the beagle will get a little treat later. Just out of the water. Glassy waves this morning. Should help for the rest of the day, along with this espresso I'm having. Have a nice day.

:001_rolleyes:

RW

I'm heading off to the beach as well.  I doubt it's surfing weather up here though.  I miss Vancouver with the ocean and the mountains.  I can't be without the mountains.  Flatland living is for suckers!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm heading off to the beach as well.  I doubt it's surfing weather up here though.  I miss Vancouver with the ocean and the mountains.  I can't be without the mountains.  Flatland living is for suckers!

I miss the mountains and sea in Taiwan..

But, when I'm away from Calgary, I sure do miss this place..

Have fun at the beach RW.

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Then how about this. If you can't say something nice about someone, keep your mouth shut. I will follow your lead. Karma is real.

Why follow the lead? Take the first step yourself. If karma is real then doesn't that give you the leg up in that respect?

LOL.....oh well
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"  Flatland living is for suckers!

Them's fightin words.

RW

Bring it ... If you can get past the mountains.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm heading off to the beach as well.  I doubt it's surfing weather up here though.  I miss Vancouver with the ocean and the mountains.  I can't be without the mountains.  Flatland living is for suckers!

Sounds great. My wife and are going to Lake of the Woods the last weekend of the month.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Sounds great. My wife and are going to Lake of the Woods the last weekend of the month.

I have heard of it..

It's in North West Ontario..

I hope you enjoy your trip there iron horse jockey.

ac_smile