Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Best Job Ever

Started by RW, June 04, 2016, 10:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"Why are we putting any stock in what the talking piece of bacon has to say?

Chris? Bet he eats  his fill of bacon.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"Morphed pic, you blithering moron...

No doubt pirated from some left leaning idiot's site.

Now for reality......

http://imgick.nj.com/home/njo-media/width620/img/politics_impact/photo/16361387-mmmain.jpg">

BTW, because he has capped property taxes the leftist teacher's union hates him. That's a sign that he is doing something right.

He's a fat pig anyway you slice the hog. He's as fat as the first photo. Didn't you see him rockin out at the Bruce Springsteen concert? 0 self control. The other morons running mate.

And your an imbecile in anyone's estimation. So any opinion you have  of your intellectual betters is invalid.

When you come up with a valid criticism of the man then you can open your mouth. Until then keep your childish, immature, socially backward opinions to yourself.

It's not all that hard to see why the rest of the Bastard factory ass clowns despise you. You're an obnoxious clueless fool who needs pictorial instructions just to wipe himself. You're so damn ignorant, you make me nauseous just talking to you.

As I keep saying. 0 self control. Sort of like you and your employer.

RW

:ohmy:
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"

Now for reality......

http://imgick.nj.com/home/njo-media/width620/img/politics_impact/photo/16361387-mmmain.jpg">

BTW, because he has capped property taxes the leftist teacher's union hates him. That's a sign that he is doing something right.

Einstein was a supporter and member of the Teacher's Union.

Just sayin'...

Yeah, back in the stone age...pre left wing entitlement attitude greed and graft. Don't get me started on the tax sucking rat hole that is the teacher's union in NJ.

Union bosses making 6 figures at the expense of the taxpayer and gym teachers making 90,000 a year in some districts is obscene.

The teachers unions in my province are very wealthy and very powerful. I heard their pension plan is or was the majority owner of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

I don't know about that but they do have heavy property investments including Toronto-Dominion Centre, Toronto Eaton Centre, and the Rideau Centre in Ottawa.

They have a HUGE pension plan like in the billions.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "RW"Why are we putting any stock in what the talking piece of bacon has to say?

Chris? Bet he eats  his fill of bacon.

I'm talking about you, you charred piece of crap.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

You over medicated loser. Karma is friends with some of us.

Renee

Now for reality......

He's a fat pig anyway you slice the hog. He's as fat as the first photo. Didn't you see him rockin out at the Bruce Springsteen concert? 0 self control. The other morons running mate.

And your an imbecile in anyone's estimation. So any opinion you have  of your intellectual betters is invalid.

When you come up with a valid criticism of the man then you can open your mouth. Until then keep your childish, immature, socially backward opinions to yourself.

It's not all that hard to see why the rest of the Bastard factory ass clowns despise you. You're an obnoxious clueless fool who needs pictorial instructions just to wipe himself. You're so damn ignorant, you make me nauseous just talking to you.

It's so pitiful the way you can't find your way out of left field that it's become comical.  :laugh3:

Hey, I heard they had s torch lighting ceremony here today for the Special Olympics. Did you get your invite?

If not it was probably because you aren't smart enough to be trusted around fire.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Now for reality......

It's so pitiful the way you can't find your way out of left field that it's become comical.  :laugh3:

Hey, I heard they had s torch lighting ceremony here today for the Special Olympics. Did you get your invite?

If not it was probably because you aren't smart enough to be trusted around fire.

I don't even give a shit. Is it time for you afternoon meds. Can tell your getting cranky. I'd like to hear more about your 3200 sq ft ranch house, and the fat beagle you keep in the garage.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/3972C33E-692B-47D9-BB6C-2A5617DE3D5D_zpsywddded7.jpg.html">

Bet you bring out the best of everything

Renee

Now for reality......

I don't even give a shit. Is it time for you afternoon meds. Can tell your getting cranky. I'd like to hear more about your 3200 sq ft ranch house, and the fat beagle you keep in the garage.

Wrong poster, dumbass. :laugh3:

I'll leave you alone now....it's obviously getting to be too much for you to keep this convo straight in your ossified brain.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Now for reality......

I'll leave you alone now....it's obviously getting to be too much for you to keep this convo straight in your ossified brain.

Going to work now?  :thumbup: what a shit show that must be? My post was aimed at the karma queen.

Renee

Now for reality......

Going to work now?  :thumbup: what a shit show that must be? My post was aimed at the karma queen.

Oh I know who it was aimed at, not sure you did though.

BTW...I'm off today. Summertime hours.....4 day work week.

Anonymous

Now for reality......

Oh I know who it was aimed at, not sure you did though.

BTW...I'm off today. Summertime hours.....4 day work week.

I have not worked on a single well since the third week of March. Some service rig work coming up next week though. The road bans are lifted.

Anonymous

TD is as sharp as a wet sponge.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"

TD is as sharp as a wet sponge.

So what makes you so smart? Absolutely nothing. Get a life Teflon chink. Suits you way better.

RW

^^^ Said like a true blue idiot.
Beware of Gaslighters!