The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Best Job Ever

Started by RW, June 04, 2016, 10:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"
QuoteAs for living in NJ....aside from the outrageous property taxes

I did not know that. Why is that Renee?

It's complicated but basically it's due to the formula used to determine school taxes. In NJ. your school taxes come directly out of your property tax and everyone is paying for what they call "Abbott district schools".

Due to a 1985 ruling in a court case "Abbott vs Burk" all school districts must be funded in strict accordance with the state constitution. The state constitution states that all school districts must be funded equally. So all districts are funded at the same level as the wealthiest districts in the state. Under the law poor school systems receive the same funding as rich affluent systems.

It sounds good and just in theory but the property owning residences of the state bare the lion's share of the tax burden for little result. For 30 years the hundreds of millions spent to improve the education in these so called "Abbott districts" has had almost no effect on improving college acceptance rates, test scores or HS graduation rates. Worst of all, like so many taxpayer funded initiatives in this state.......no one really knows where the money goes.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"Aside from the fact that you are becoming obsessed with RW; has anyone ever told you that your handwriting looks like that of a child?

I'm already getting sick of the leg humping.

That fat Beagle never lets up. Why not just let him once in a while RW?

Because you aren't my type shithead.

So typical of someone that uses so many medications. High in the morning, down in the afternoon. Fuck you karma queen.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/848143FA-0400-4C94-9EB9-AB9B889934CC_zpsptfow3p1.jpg.html">

3200 sq ft my ass.

What a stupid assumption. Then again, you have the IQ of a retarded grasshopper.

Almost positive you have no clue what we are talking about. You do your best to sing the same old song here. Go take care of your kid, might turn out like you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/848143FA-0400-4C94-9EB9-AB9B889934CC_zpsptfow3p1.jpg.html">

3200 sq ft my ass.

What a stupid assumption. Then again, you have the IQ of a retarded grasshopper.

Almost positive you have no clue what we are talking about. You do your best to sing the same old song here. Go take care of your kid, might turn out like you.

I am almost positive positive she does Twenty Dollars..

It's not that difficult.

Twenty Dollars

Why does she need to be a snotty bitch like the others? It's like tit for tat here 24/7. I'll keep playing as long as they do.

Twenty Dollars

The fatso governor?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Why does she need to be a snotty bitch like the others? It's like tit for tat here 24/7. I'll keep playing as long as they do.

Maybe Shen Li agrees with RW and Renee or maybe she takes their sides out of loyalty..

She can explain her reasoning herself.

Anonymous

The fatso governor?

Renee said this began in 1985..

I don't think the governor has been in office since 1985.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Why does she need to be a snotty bitch like the others? It's like tit for tat here 24/7. I'll keep playing as long as they do.

Maybe Shen Li agrees with RW and Renee or maybe she takes their sides out of loyalty..

She can explain her reasoning herself.

You are a very sweet person Fashionista. Pretty sure Renee gets it. RW is way outta control. Shen Li no bloody clue, other than trite, old, same dumb shit stuff. Anyway, I'll keep playing as long as they do.

Renee

The fatso governor?

:oeudC: Bloody idiot, just STFU.

High property taxes in NJ have been a problem long before Christie became Governor. In fact he is the only governor since the Abbott laws have been enacted to try to do something in the way of property tax relief.

Under Chris Christie towns now have a 2% cap on their yearly budgets which includes school budgets. Before Christie, is wasn't uncommon for towns to raise your property taxes by 20% or more.

You have no fucking clue and I'm tired of your childish insults that correlate a person's weight with their competency and intelligence.

Fuck off you half retarded little shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"

The fatso governor?

High property taxes in NJ have been a problem long before Christie became Governor. In fact he is the only governor since the Abbott laws have been enacted to try to do something in the way of property tax relief.

Under Chris Christie towns now have a 2% cap on their yearly budgets which includes school budgets. Before Christie, is wasn't uncommon for towns to raise your property taxes by 20% or more.

You have no fucking clue and I'm tired of your childish insults that correlate someone's weight with their competency and intelligence.

Totally predictable reply. It's OK. That big fat Chris Christy has no self control, similar to most 50 or more pounds over weight. Clearly he wishes he was thinner. Sound like you deserve the fatso.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

The fatso governor?

You have no fucking clue and I'm tired of your childish insults that correlate someone's weight with their competency and intelligence.

Totally predictable reply. It's OK. That big fat Chris Christy has no self control, similar to most 50 or more pounds over weight. Clearly he wishes he was thinner. Sound like you deserve the fatso.

As I've stated before;....everytime you open your mouth a whole lot of stupid comes out.

Maybe you should try to practice what you preach an gain a little self control over the stupid shit that pours out of your head. Maybe then the people around here won't think of you as being so God damn dumb. And believe me, that includes 90% of the membership. Anyone that has more than s 3 post interaction with you very quickly realizes that you are basically the village idiot.

Twenty Dollars

New material needed Renee. Assuming trite bullshit. Working for hubby today?  Don't lie. Since when are you, the Iron Chink, and RW 90%? Village idiot. You're the one who lives in New Jersey. The shore. Psst.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"Aside from the fact that you are becoming obsessed with RW; has anyone ever told you that your handwriting looks like that of a child?

I'm already getting sick of the leg humping.

That fat Beagle never lets up. Why not just let him once in a while RW?

Because you aren't my type shithead.

So typical of someone that uses so many medications. High in the morning, down in the afternoon. Fuck you karma queen.

My medications don't make me high.  Sleepy at best.

Anything else you want to know moron?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/50FF7F6E-720B-4856-8E66-8D16CACF7958_zpswgasztjt.jpg.html">

Fuck I was wrong about Cristy. The dude is 150 pounds over weight. He is as fat from the front as from the back. How can he live with his fat self? Must cost a fortune to feed the guy.