The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

ATTN: RW

Started by smell the glove, June 14, 2016, 12:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"You know the "'roid" in "'roid rage" doesn't stand for hemorrhoids right?

Duh! It's called Inyoendyo  :001_rolleyes:

RW

Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "RW"Is it true you harass forum people IRL?

Totally false. Although I am compiling a resume' on Scouse_Nazi for the way he conducts himself online.

So you're putting together online info about Scouse?  For what purpose?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"Is it true you harass forum people IRL?

Totally false. Although I am compiling a resume' on Scouse_Nazi for the way he conducts himself online.

So you're putting together online info about Scouse?  For what purpose?

RW

Sorry I'm not being clear.  

Once you compile said info, what are you going to do with it?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"Sorry I'm not being clear.  

Once you compile said info, what are you going to do with it?

That's none of your business.

RW

Well I've heard you have an issue with gathering online info about people then using it to affect them in real life.  I heard you are are a combination of smelly Mel and SMP.  I heard it's just a matter of time before you go off your rocker.

I'll make any offline harassment of TBC membership my business.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"Well I've heard you have an issue with gathering online info about people then using it to affect them in real life.  I heard you are are a combination of smelly Mel and SMP.  I heard it's just a matter of time before you go off your rocker.

I'll make any offline harassment of TBC membership my business.

You've been misinformed.

I make it my business to draw attention to a particular group of trolls who think that they can spread false allegations about particular members online without repercussions or formal inquiry. Especially with regard to heinous crimes against children.

Thank you RW.

RW

I'm not buying it Gal.  This is a discussion forum, not some tool for your online vigilantism.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"I'm not buying it Gal.  This is a discussion forum, not some tool for your online vigilantism.

I don't intend to use this forum as such, especially since Scouse_Nazi has already been banned from BC. But since we're discussing...how do you feel about mel bringing in the same issues?

At the end of the day RW, I detest any violence or sexual attack on both women and children, and will not tolerate trolls making a mockery of it all just to provoke a reaction.

Thank you RW.

:howdy:

RW

Quote from: "RW"I'm not buying it Gal.  This is a discussion forum, not some tool for your online vigilantism.

I don't intend to use this forum as such, especially since Scouse_Nazi has already been banned from BC. But since we're discussing...how do you feel about mel bringing in the same issues?

At the end of the day RW, I detest any violence or sexual attack on both women and children, and will not tolerate trolls making a mockery of it all just to provoke a reaction.

Thank you RW.

And what are you going to do about it Gallium?  Post harsh words back on said forum?  Turn this place into your personal hub for online revenge?  "Troll the trolls"?  

YAWN
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"

Thank you RW.

And what are you going to do about it Gallium?  Post harsh words back on said forum?  Turn this place into your personal hub for online revenge?  "Troll the trolls"?  

YAWN

I intend to partake in discussions and contribute wherever possible.

Thank you RW.