Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:15:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Orlando Shooter Omar Mateen could become a huge embarassment to ISIS

Started by JOE, June 15, 2016, 10:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...as details continue to unfold about his private double life:

http://m.smh.com.au/world/orlando-gunman-omar-mateen-political-extremist-or-repressed-homosexual-20160615-gpjooz.html">http://m.smh.com.au/world/orlando-gunma ... pjooz.html">http://m.smh.com.au/world/orlando-gunman-omar-mateen-political-extremist-or-repressed-homosexual-20160615-gpjooz.html

ISIS was quick to endorse Mateen as a hero/martyr for the cause, but his homosexual lifestyle may greatly embarass the terrorist organization as information continues to be released about him.

It could well give ISIS second thoughts the next time they rush to endorse a 'martyr' as one of theirs.

cc

Sorry Joe, but It's not about IS ..or islamic violence ...  it's about guns

Try to stay up with things
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Sorry Joe, but It's not about IS ..or islamic violence ...  it's about guns

ac_lmfao

JOE

Quote from: "cc la femme"Sorry Joe, but It's not about IS ..or islamic violence ...  it's about guns

....it may not have even been a terrorist attack, but a case of a repressed homosexual who wanted to wipe other gays because he didn't feel comfortable in his own skin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

....it may not have even been a terrorist attack, but a case of a repressed homosexual who wanted to wipe other gays because he didn't feel comfortable in his own skin.

It's neither, it's about guns. :laugh3:

cc

OK Joe. I'll pass on a lesson islam a la Orlando 101 ... whoever took pen and wrote this sums it up well.

This has been reproduced many times and I do not know its origin ... . but it says what I would say, so I'll just let it speak for me

This person knows almost as much about islam & Orlando as you, Joe

After an American Muslim who pledged allegiance to the Islamic State killed 50 people and injured 53 at a gay nightclub in Orlando, President Obama said it was an act of hate. This portrayal has led people across the country to focus on homophobia and gun control instead of exposing the real motivation so we can recognize the actual threat.

While any atrocity like this is certainly hateful, we would be remiss to simply leave it at that, because we'd fail to comprehend the complex motivations that set a man like Omar Mateen apart from other mass killers. That failure to comprehend only increases our vulnerability.

It is imperative for us to understand that the driving impulse of a man like Mateen is religious in nature. A lot is being said about how he beat his ex-wife and that he made homophobic comments to coworkers, but this behavior is part of his belief system, which allows men to beat their wives, to put homosexuals to death, and to slaughter unbelievers en masse

Terrorists' Main Motivation Is Religion

This last part is stated in Surah 9:14, "Fight them [unbelievers]; Allah will punish them by your hands and will disgrace them and give you victory over them and satisfy the breasts of a believing people." Also, "They shall be slaughtered, or crucified, or their hands and feet shall alternately be struck off; or they shall be banished from the land. That is a degradation for them in this world; and in the world to come awaits them a mighty chastisement."

The jihadist's act of killing, therefore, becomes less about hate and more about honor and righteousness. Those who obey Allah, who "cast into the hearts of the unbelievers terror," who "fight them till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah's," will be richly rewarded for their righteous act. They fight—and they die—for the "gift of Paradise."

"The person who participates in [Holy Battles] in Allah's cause and nothing compels him do so except belief in Allah and His Apostle, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty [if he survives] or will be admitted to Paradise [if he is killed]" (Al Bukhari vol 1:35).

Mohommed Bouyeri, who murdered Dutch filmmaker Theo Van Gogh, explained his motivations when he said "what moved me to do what I did was purely my faith. I was motivated by the law that commands me to cut off the head of anyone who insults Allah and his Prophet."

It is important to understand this core motivation of Islamic terrorists in order to identify and stop them. If we continue to characterize these mass killings as events disassociated from Islamic doctrine and faith, placing the blame totally on personal hateful impulses, we will fail to identify our enemy. If we can't identify him—if we can't name him—we won't know him, which means we can't defeat him.

The "Daddy said" one you made a thread  about blew up in your face within hours. But please keep bringing your theories Joe. They are thigh slappers and  great entertainment

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"OK Joe. I'll give you a lesson islam 101 ... whoever took pen and wrote this sums it up well

After an American Muslim who pledged allegiance to the Islamic State killed 50 people and injured 53 at a gay nightclub in Orlando, President Obama said it was an act of hate. This portrayal has led people across the country to focus on homophobia and gun control instead of exposing the real motivation so we can recognize the actual threat.

While any atrocity like this is certainly hateful, we would be remiss to simply leave it at that, because we'd fail to comprehend the complex motivations that set a man like Omar Mateen apart from other mass killers. That failure to comprehend only increases our vulnerability.

It is imperative for us to understand that the driving impulse of a man like Mateen is religious in nature. A lot is being said about how he beat his ex-wife and that he made homophobic comments to coworkers, but this behavior is part of his belief system, which allows men to beat their wives, to put homosexuals to death, and to slaughter unbelievers en masse

Terrorists' Main Motivation Is Religion

This last part is stated in Surah 9:14, "Fight them [unbelievers]; Allah will punish them by your hands and will disgrace them and give you victory over them and satisfy the breasts of a believing people." Also, "They shall be slaughtered, or crucified, or their hands and feet shall alternately be struck off; or they shall be banished from the land. That is a degradation for them in this world; and in the world to come awaits them a mighty chastisement."

The jihadist's act of killing, therefore, becomes less about hate and more about honor and righteousness. Those who obey Allah, who "cast into the hearts of the unbelievers terror," who "fight them till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah's," will be richly rewarded for their righteous act. They fight—and they die—for the "gift of Paradise."

"The person who participates in [Holy Battles] in Allah's cause and nothing compels him do so except belief in Allah and His Apostle, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty [if he survives] or will be admitted to Paradise [if he is killed]" (Al Bukhari vol 1:35).

Mohommed Bouyeri, who murdered Dutch filmmaker Theo Van Gogh, explained his motivations when he said "what moved me to do what I did was purely my faith. I was motivated by the law that commands me to cut off the head of anyone who insults Allah and his Prophet."

It is important to understand this core motivation of Islamic terrorists in order to identify and stop them. If we continue to characterize these mass killings as events disassociated from Islamic doctrine and faith, placing the blame totally on personal hateful impulses, we will fail to identify our enemy. If we can't identify him—if we can't name him—we won't know him, which means we can't defeat him.

This has been reproduced many times and I do not know its origin ... . but it says what I would say, so I'll just let it speak for me

But please keep bringing your theories Joe. It's great emtertainment

Everytime there is a msss killing in the name of Islam we in the West point the finger of guilt at everything except Islam itself.  This time it is guns and homopobia. Other incidences a lack of opportunity or discriminaton are the excuses. As long as Islam knows it will never be held accountable, we can expect many more Orlandos.

cc

You sure got that right!!!!!

We are not in the fight.  islam is

Initially I cried when I learned about Orlando. Then I got mad.

Then I figured we would clue in as a society, smarten up and get real.

Then I watched our society make an ass of itself in so MANY ways .. and slide further and even more rapidly downhill

Whether we will ever really start, I don't know at this point .. our priorities are screwed and I now think maybe irreparably ....  maybe islam is right that  our society actually  is dying and progressively an easier and easier mark for "ever patient" and always right "on plan" islam

I've thought that a bit before but never stated that before.  But what I have seen of our society in the last few days (even moreso than over past years) has left me feeling sickened  ... and even thinking that  maybe it deserves what it will be getting

We were born with the capacity to examine things and put 2 & 2 together. Our society seems to think the the answer is up to 9 or 10 now .. because to MANY it is  "whatever it wants it to be"  ... and they fucking believe it

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"You sure got that right!!!!!

We are not in the fight.  islam is

Initially I cried when I learned about Orlando. Then I got mad.

Then I figured we would clue in as a society, smarten up and get real.

Then I watched our society make an ass of itself in so MANY ways .. and slide further and even more rapidly downhill

Whether we will ever really start, I don't know at this point .. our priorities are screwed and I now think maybe irreparably ....  maybe islam is right that  our society actually  is dying and progressively an easier and easier mark for "ever patient" and always right "on plan" islam

I've thought that a bit before but never stated that before.  But what I have seen of our society in the last few days (even moreso than over past years) has left me feeling sickened  ... and even thinking that  maybe it deserves what it will be getting

We were born with the capacity to examine things and put 2 & 2 together. Our society seems to think the the answer is up to 9 or 10 now .. .because it wants it to be what it wants it to be  ... and fucking believes it

In the inevitable coming clash of civilizations, the West will lose.

Anonymous

QuoteEverytime there is a msss killing in the name of Islam we in the West point the finger of guilt at everything except Islam itself. This time it is guns and homopobia. Other incidences a lack of opportunity or discriminaton are the excuses. As long as Islam knows it will never be held accountable, we can expect many more Orlandos.

You have a lot of common sense Jock. ac_drinks