Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

It's time to BAN MEN

Started by RW, June 19, 2016, 01:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13418629_10208339796146194_5814729593330090791_o.jpg">

We really have to do something about these violent bastards.  They commit most of the violent crime on this planet.  We need a solution to stop their violent rampage.

Really cute, but about half of Muslims in the US want sharia law. Silly Mildred could be beaten by her husband.

You talk about Muslims wanting Sharia Law - their known way of governance.  Al they do is say they want it and you get your knickers in a knot.  You seem to forget what we did to them in the name of "ending a repressive dictatorship and bring democracy to the people of Iraq."

In a bid to impart OUR way of government on them (democracy) we KILLED between 151,000 and over one million Iraqis including a lot of CIVILIANS.  Over 4,000 Americans were killed in that war as well which is more than were killed during 9/11 itself.

And you think the US is the good guy.

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Instead of banning, I recommend they are rounded up and then transformed into eunuchs.

But then you'd cut off the best part!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "kiebers"Excellent thread for Fathers Day....

[size=55]slinks slowly out of thread....[/size]

Thank you Kiebers. Maybe it was just a mood swing? Nothing to be alarmed about.

Maybe you don't understand the context because you're dense.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

You're right. Add in don't give a rats ass.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You're right. Add in don't give a rats ass.

Perfect.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

They should also be made to ride in the back seat, put the toilet seats down and make us sandwiches whenever we want!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

cc

Mine just picked up a pulled pork at subway with whole grain bun .... and meat separate ... he heated the meat up  .. then toasted the bun + contents to our standards on the counter-top oven

yummy on my tummy .... OK, very wet and messy, but he reminds me that was always the way I liked "it"   :sneaky2:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Mine just picked up a pulled pork at subway with whole grain bun .... and meat separate ... he heated the meat up  .. then toasted the bun + contents to our standards on the counter-top oven

yummy on my tummy .... OK, very wet and messy, but he reminds me that was always the way I liked "it"   :sneaky2:

Women use men just us for our sandwich skills. :001_tongue:

cc

You bechya!!! ... use em and with no conscience problem at all  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"You bechya!!! ... use em and with no conscience problem at all  ac_smile

Not all women like when we put meat between their buns.

cc

cc

OK. Break time

This makes me think of our Joey

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlxdAJmeLcQ

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"but many do, eh?  :wink:

:43(2):

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"OK. Break time

This makes me think of our Joey

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlxdAJmeLcQ
I don't know enough about Joe yet to get it.

cc

Maybe I should not have put that in. I'm not a strong cat person, but I liked the video it for what it is