The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

It's time to BAN WOMEN

Started by cc, June 19, 2016, 12:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Women have and nurture males into evil men

If we "neuteralized" women, then they would be stopped from creating evil men

discuss ..
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

smell the glove

You know, CC?

I am almost done with my current life, and want a female.

I fucked shit up with my ex, and now have to consider a new lifestyle.

I don't know if I can do it, but luckily I am in a position to try...

@realAzhyaAryola

I read in a magazine that professional men and women who don't wish to go through the hassle to look but would like to meet people actually use a reliable dating service for strictly professional people. One of them is called "just lunch." I'm sorry that I don't know the exact link. I read it on a magazine on a flight. Although I am sharing what I read in a magazine, I would not use it myself only because that is my preference. Good luck to anyone who will use it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Women have and nurture males into evil men

discuss ..

Lol cc. I tookn a peek at the thread you are making fun of. Internet memes and social media one liners. :negative:

RW

Did you take a look at the thread I was making fun of?

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"Women have and nurture males into evil men

discuss ..

No no cc.  Remember last night?  Men hate women so how can they have any influence on men at all?
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Now, now. let's be precise with what was actually said. islamic men are conditioned by islamic  society to despise women and to consider them inferior

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Did you take a look at the thread I was making fun of?

:001_rolleyes:

I said I did.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Now, now. let's be precise with what was actually said. islamic men are conditioned by islamic  society to despise women and to consider them inferior

And is that cultural or is that based on Muslim text or a combination of both?

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"Now, now. let's be precise with what was actually said. islamic men are conditioned by islamic  society to despise women and to consider them inferior

So ergo women have no influence so they need not be banned.

Nice try :)

I'd like to make the serious recommendation though that you take a look at our history as a patriarchal society to see the parallels that resonate to this day.  Also, if you read up on Islamic societal structure, arguments can be made that they don't in fact despise women at all.  That can be hard to see through a lense not clouded by western feminist values.

Note: I say this knowing and disagreeing with many cultural and religious practises that are abhorrently unfair to women.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"

And is that cultural or is that based on Muslim text?

It's both.  You do see significant differences in the treatment of women within Islam between cultures.  That is something this anti-Islam train fails to acknowledge for some strange reason.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

It comes from both in that societies following islam promote it

Chattels is chattels ... inferior is inferior .. lesser being is lesser being

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"It comes from both in that societies following islam follow islam

chattels is chattels ... inferior is inferior

Chattle, inferior, and lesser beings have no influence.

Your OP is fail.  Sadly, even jokingly, mine was not.

ac_sothere
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

^Teenage girls being married off to old men can relate to the plight of their Western or Eastern sisters.  :crazy:

A potentially good discussion derailed by someone on a meds binge. Just like Mel.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"^Teenage girls being married off to old men can relate to the plight of their Western or Eastern sisters.  :crazy:

A potentially good discussion derailed by someone on a meds binge. Just like Mel.

I'm on no different medications than I always take you cheeky little fucker.

I'm sorry if I'm making relevant and cogent points that directly counter the OP.  I apologize if my discussions on patriarchy and the influences of women who supposedly have no influence are not serious enough for you.   :001_rolleyes:

You all seem to need a history lesson on the plight of women throughout history.  It's because we've advanced as a society beyond this shit, we think we're in some way superior to those who remain primative.  They will catch up to us eventually but like us, these women will need to rise up on their own accord just like we did.
Beware of Gaslighters!