The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

It's time to BAN WOMEN

Started by cc, June 19, 2016, 12:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

smell the glove

Quote from: "kiebers"Even if you weren't debating you lost as soon as you used the words "sky daddy".

I "lost?"

OK!

I guess I didn't know you worry about your skydaddy also!

Gallium

Italian and Greek women look after their men well.  ac_blush

edit*: And Asian women.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Gallium"Italian and Greek women look after their men well.  ac_blush

I'm Whiter than White!

Only with the White, shall I find happiness!

Now, I've gotta watch out...  The Bible-Thumpers are now out to get me!  LOLZA!

kiebers

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "kiebers"Even if you weren't debating you lost as soon as you used the words "sky daddy".

I "lost?"

OK!

I guess I didn't know you worry about your skydaddy also!

Has nothing to do with believing or not believing. It was ridicule and condescending and that went against your implication that you wouldn't try to change her mind.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

smell the glove

Gallium

Quote from: "Gallium"Italian and Greek women look after their men well.  ac_blush

I'm Whiter than White!

Only with the White, shall I find happiness!

Now, I've gotta watch out...  The Bible-Thumpers are now out to get me!  LOLZA!

Even Albinos aren't as Aryan as me...the difference with me being Aryan is that I'm not seeking to conquer the world...I just want y'all to accept me as your God. Like the statue of David...but with a very big penis!

:laugh3:

smell the glove

All is well.

I now get my drunk ass to bed!

Rest well!

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"All is well.

I now get my drunk ass to bed!

Rest well!

Night night youngster...I've still another 6 beers to go before I call it quits. My Viking alcohol has too much blood in it! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!  :yahoo:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZXj20MjNek

kiebers

Quote from: "smell the glove"Go fuck yourself.

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"No, apparently you sit online getting tanked and spewing self focused, clouded nonsense. Perhaps youll get a visit from Yahweh Shalom, and the scales will drop off.  Either way again, if you want to wail and cry over faith....understand the basics first. God is not a sky daddy.  Also God doesnt work for me. He isnt a bulter. Christian belief is to deny self. Christ is all, it is about Him, for Him and His glory.  Not about us and our comfort in a temporary broken world.

OK!

Complain to the Mods enough here, and they'll ban my sinful soul!  LOLZA!
 Why would i complain to the mods? What did you do? I mean besides look stupid?  I dont think really bad and ignorant arguements are against TOS.  Besides, we are ALL sinful. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"MGTOW is a very real outlook for me.

I'm done with the average Western female.  I'm done.
MGTOW is feminism with a dick. A bunch of men claiming to "go thier way" and do what they should have been doing in the first place...which not being codependent. But yet, they are still so enmeshed in some ridiculous gender war that they sit online clucking like a menopausal den of hens about what victims they are.  Dont do it.

Gallium

Quote from: "Dove"

MGTOW is feminism with a dick. A bunch of men claiming to "go thier way" and do what they should have been doing in the first place...which not being codependent. But yet, they are still so enmeshed in some ridiculous gender war that they sit online clucking like a menopausal den of hens about what victims they are.  Dont do it.

Fuck off Dove, smell the glove!  ac_toofunny

Gallium

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eJDTcDUQxQ

Anonymous

I don't know what MGTOW is Dove.

ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't know what MGTOW is Dove.

ac_dunno
And you are fine that way lol.