The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Which Poster Have You Known the Longest

Started by Anonymous, June 21, 2016, 05:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Shen Li"Evs is completely off her rocker. How seriously she takes forum life is proof of that.

She is melting down again.  I have seen this happen before.

Perhaps she has finally "integrated" into the free Canadian culture, and is now finally showing her true "Western female independence"...

I have known this for 10 years, and strongly suggested to Vin that he not cater to the "Mimi and Evs" duo.  He caved, just like the Western male cuck does...

This is how eves talks to a longtime poster (asal), for absolutely no reason at all...  Nothing leading up to this, nothing that can warrant this...  It's who she is.  There is a reason I'm permabanned from there, and it isn't due to me breaking the rules.  It's myself stating the obvious, which neither Mimi nor Eves can ever handle.  I feel sorry for the other Mods there, for not being able to speak up.  It must get frustrating for them.  Myself?  I say what I want, when I want to, Mod or not.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

smell the glove

Quote from: "Annie"I saw that too, holy shiiiit

She's losing it.

Her mods are her "cucks," and don't have the balls to say anything.

I wouldn't imagine they are getting paid for their work, but they are "loyal."

Being loyal doesn't mean a fucking thing.  It means you are a cuck.  Nothing more, and nothing less.

smell the glove

And that is the reason I stepped down as Mod.  Contrary to what some posters may think, or post, I did the best job that could have possibly been done, in that climate.

Everything that I did was calculated, and was for the best for the community as a whole.  Spammers got turfed.  Regulars I would always try to find a solution.

What I envisioned, often differed from what the "eves and Mimi duo" envisioned.

Modding is not a job I would want to do again, when you're dealing with others that aren't on the same wavelength.

RW

This is VF business Mel.  Go talk about it over there.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I think the personality of the person is what it is....evs is just mean.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"This is VF business Mel.  Go talk about it over there.

Stuff it.  I post what I want to.

Can't handle it?  Don't click on this thread.

Annie

This thread is about which poster you known the longest  ac_smile

smell the glove

Quote from: "Annie"I think the personality of the person is what it is....evs is just mean.

Pretty much.

Now you know why Western Europe is tiring of the flood of Eastern Europeans...  They are substandard, all things considered.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Annie"This thread is about which poster you known the longest  ac_smile

Doesn't matter.  Threads change direction all the time!

I roll as a one man wolf pack.  I don't really care if I'm banned for speaking the truth.

RW

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "RW"This is VF business Mel.  Go talk about it over there.

Stuff it.  I post what I want to.

Can't handle it?  Don't click on this thread.

Do it There then.  This is a vicious cunt free zone.
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"Do it There then.  This is a vicious cunt free zone.

Look, just 'cause you're cranky in your own life, that doesn't give you the right to portray that crankiness on me.

Annie and I are having a chat.  If that bothers you, the problem lies with you, and not me.

No rules are being broken, that I'm aware of.

Either contribute, or fuck off.  Don't tell me what's "allowed" here, when you like to make that up as you go along.

Annie

Mel I thought everyone was included  :sad:

smell the glove

Quote from: "Annie"Mel I thought everyone was included  :sad:

Quite often what happens in the forum world, is that "friendships" are generated amongst posters.

I dislike doing this, since I am not your friend, you are not my friend, and neither of us even really knows who the fuck each other are.

This is why I keep a certain distance.  However, human nature does dictate that "bonds" are formed, even just due to a few pixels on the screen.

And these "bonds" do form, leading to shit decisions, shit moderating, shit rules, and just pure shit.

I have always kept myself away from this problem...  It allows me to keep a perspective that a third party would have.

Anonymous

Well if Peaches and Phup are still here, ive obviously known them the longest, being the Valhalla crew.  Probably ive "known" RW longer.