The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Which Poster Have You Known the Longest

Started by Anonymous, June 21, 2016, 05:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

smell the glove

I'm trying to think of another one of her handles...  Might take my brain some time to remember another handle of hers...

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"Sounds like Gordy.

Gordy has a way with women.  He's a real romantic...  A real class act!

mandy

Was it Ms.lewd?

But more importantly which one here is Orik?
I like stuff... \'N things

smell the glove

Quote from: "Mandy"Was it Ms.lewd?

No.

QuoteBut more importantly which one here is Orik?

I met Orik a couple years before he disappeared.  He wasn't in very good health.

He then posted on DS about frequent hospitalizations.  Something to do with his kidneys or liver packing it in...  Forget the details.

He had completely disappeared from all forums a couple of years back or so, and there is a very strong possibility that Orik (Devon aka David), is dead.

mandy

RW

Quote from: "Mandy"Was it Ms.lewd?

But more importantly which one here is Orik?

I'm sorry.  I wish I could remember but my memory has gone to shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "Mandy"Well that's sad.

He lived a "hard" younger life, which no doubt was hard on his body.

He did get cleaned up later on in life, but he became morbidly obese, and I'm not joking here.  I met the guy, and at his weight, I knew he would eventually have serious problems.

smell the glove

Remember when Orik broke his penis?  The poor guy just couldn't get any breaks in life!

mandy

I don't remember that. But I thought Orik was an ok guy. I never got to meet him.

RW

Quote from: "smell the glove"Remember when Orik broke his penis?  The poor guy just couldn't get any breaks in life!

Sounds like he got a big break.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Orik eh? That handle does sound familiar.

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"Sounds like he got a big break.

Bear in mind the guy literally weighed 500 lbs.

He was trying to pedal his bicycle, when he had to stop quick for a pedestrian.  He couldn't hold back his own weight, so he slid forward off the seat, and his crotch slammed onto the bicycle frame, crushing his penis.

He didn't get into quite all the details, but it sounded like there was some permanent damage!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "Mandy"I don't remember that. But I thought Orik was an ok guy. I never got to meet him.

He was OK.  He had a couple of vouchers for SubWay, so we had a quick lunch together.

But ya, not too many posters left around from the old Snitz DV days, when Mikey Schwartz owned the forum.  People come, people go...  Forums keep changing, and with every changeover, it seems that some posters disappear also.

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "RW"Sounds like Gordy.

Gordy has a way with women.  He's a real romantic...  A real class act!

That stunned twat asal went to Perth to suck his wrinkly white dick.