Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

RW

Started by Gallium, June 23, 2016, 06:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Wow! What the heck was that all about? What a lunatic for sure! I vote for perma banning him! Personal threats are not acceptable.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Was it a threat or wish for death? I remember seeing something of it that seems more a wish than threat .... but didn't really follow his rants closely so could have missed the worse of it

Not that it matters, he is a piece of work that needs gone ..Ace on steroids

It was a game here .. maybe a mission ..  asmy impression was that  his style is quite different at the "other" place

Initially I thought it was Ace as the style was so similar when in attack mode
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

He was trying to scare me by suggesting i need to "be careful", that he will send someone to my house, that he will have my kids removed. Stupid stuff we all know he has zero power to do. What a knob lol.

Anonymous

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dj41ux.jpg"> this was the one that really cracked me up.

Annie

A certified nutjob that needs a perma ban. If he's not, is there a block thingy so I won't have to see his ugly face on here?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Annie i have the feeling that this the type of forum board whacko who will just come back with another account and seperate ip.  He will blow his cover, of course.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"http://i63.tinypic.com/2dj41ux.jpg"> this was the one that really cracked me up.

I knew this guy was a certified loon, but he is even crazier than I thought.

RW

I wish threads that belong in RR would be moved there - like this one.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I wish threads that belong in RR would be moved there - like this one.

done

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Good job "old man".

Hahaha

Don't be sassing your elders.

Gallium

i was stitched up and inundated by more PM's than I've ever experiened by two seriously crazy birds!!!!! True's God!  ac_toofunny

Listerfiend

Does it take that any PMs for you to get the hint?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview