The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

welcome Mandy

Started by Anonymous, June 23, 2016, 09:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mandy"
Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Gallium"It's an Alt.

That's a possibility, but the fact that I invited her over from a dead forum yesterday, and low and behold she's posting here today, don't know what to say!

Odds are that it's the "real" Mandy.

Not that I care either way...

I assure you I'm the "real" Mandy. Or better yet the original Mandy. Not that there's anyway I could try to prove it but that doesn't matter much anyway.

I am so happy you joined us Mandy.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Welcome to TBC Mandy.

mandy

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That's a possibility, but the fact that I invited her over from a dead forum yesterday, and low and behold she's posting here today, don't know what to say!

I assure you I'm the "real" Mandy. Or better yet the original Mandy. Not that there's anyway I could try to prove it but that doesn't matter much anyway.

ac_smile

Thanks. Were you on any of the other forums? With a f

Different name I might remember?
I like stuff... \'N things

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

Thanks. Were you on any of the other forums? With a f

Different name I might remember?

I took a three year break from forums between 2009 and 2012 when I came here..

Before 2009 I was on a few Asian forums..

Besides Fashionista, I have used Formosan, Formosa Girl and Tainan Girl.

Gallium

Welcome Mandy.  :howdy:

Anonymous

Were you on DV right up until the plug was pulled on it?

chuck wagon

mandy

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Were you on DV right up until the plug was pulled on it?

No I left before all the changes.

JOE

Greetings Mandy.

The name Mandy rings a bell, because I remember it in a tune we sang in school. "Oh Mandy, pick a bale of cotton, Oh Mandy, pick a Pale a Day." Can't find a YT version with 'Mandy' in it, they usually say 'Lawdy' instead.

Gallium

Quote from: "JOE"Greetings Mandy.

The name Mandy rings a bell, because I remember it in a tune we sang in school. "Oh Mandy, pick a bale of cotton, Oh Mandy, pick a Pale a Day." Can't find a YT version with 'Mandy' in it, they usually say 'Lawdy' instead.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E2Kit699IE

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Gallium

Quote from: "Annie"Iggy Pop :)
 ac_dance

mandy

This song is about me. Cause I'm just that amazing.

">http://youtu.be/aGfcD5qycQY

mandy

Shit that takes a long time to post a video from my phone.

Anonymous

This song is about me. Cause I'm just that amazing.

">http://youtu.be/aGfcD5qycQY
 :laugh: