The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

welcome Mandy

Started by Anonymous, June 23, 2016, 09:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Hello Mandy and welcome to TBC..

It seems you know some of us already, bit for those of us that don't perhaps you could tell us a little about yourself..

I hope you like it here.

Anonymous

Welcome Mandy.http://cgresd.iprenew.info/r.php?nin_u=Oi8vdGhlYmx1ZWNhc2hldy5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL3NtaWxpZXMvOXJ0MHlmX3RoLmpwZw%3D%3D&nin_b=1">

mandy

I like snowboarding and that's about it.
I like stuff... \'N things

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mandy"I like snowboarding and that's about it.

My son likes snowboarding too.

Do you live in BC? I live in Saskatchewan.

mandy

I live in BC now. I was raised in Saskatchewan. What part of Saskatchewan are you in?

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mandy"I live in BC now. I was raised in Saskatchewan. What part of Saskatchewan are you in?

I own a farm near Kindersley.

mandy

Never been there but I know where it is. I have family in Kipling Regina and fishing lake reserve.

How does your son "snowboard" in Saskatchewan?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mandy"Never been there but I know where it is. I have family in Kipling Regina and fishing lake reserve.

How does your son "snowboard" in Saskatchewan?

I used to own a house in Regina when I was with my first wife. I was working all over the world and didn't see it much though.

My son just returned from about a year in Australia. He used to go to Canmore a lot in the winter. Worked when he had to and snowboarded and partied when ever he could.

Anonymous

I tried it and couldn't get into it. I don't like any outdoor winter activities though.

mandy

Is there a mountain in Canmore? Or does he get pulled around by a Jeep in the middle of a field?

mandy

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I tried it and couldn't get into it. I don't like any outdoor winter activities though.

I don't do outdoor winter activities I just like snowboarding. Has to be on a real mountain though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mandy"

I don't do outdoor winter activities I just like snowboarding. Has to be on a real mountain though.

Banff/Canmore are in the Rockies.

mandy

Quote from: "Herman"

Well I was way off of where I thought Canmore was. Banff is beautiful I would like To go boarding there sometime. Has your son been to whistler at all or any of the local to vancouver mountains?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Well I was way off of where I thought Canmore was. Banff is beautiful I would like To go boarding there sometime. Has your son been to whistler at all or any of the local to vancouver mountains?

He's been to Whistler, but the other area mountains, I cannot say for sure.