Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Welcome back Odinson!

Started by Gallium, June 25, 2016, 06:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gallium

smell the glove

Can he post here again?

This site has the option to allow users to log-in, but their posts need "approval."

I found this out the hard way, when I spent a good 20 minutes crafting some good shit, only to find that it would not post.

Then I was like, "Fuck this shit."

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"Can he post here again?

This site has the option to allow users to log-in, but their posts need "approval."

I found this out the hard way, when I spent a good 20 minutes crafting some good shit, only to find that it would not post.

Then I was like, "Fuck this shit."

I was wondering why he was logged on, but didn't answer. Hopefully the forum will see some change. It needs the traffic and diversity...I couldn't stand just viewing that foul-mouthed bitch RW prattling on!  :laugh3:

smell the glove

Here is different...  They can allow you to log in, and the handle will appear as an active user, but the user cannot post.

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"Here is different...  They can allow you to log in, and the handle will appear as an active user, but the user cannot post.

Why even bother?

smell the glove

I don't know.

I have been banned here about 70 times (I'm not fucking joking, nor am I exaggerating), and they can either block the IP addy from the site, or permit a log-in, without the ability to post.

I suppose one benefit of allowing a log-in, is that a poster could still PM with a Mod.

Memebee doesn't allow this.  Once you're turfed, you're gone.

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"I don't know.

I have been banned here about 70 times (I'm not fucking joking, nor am I exaggerating), and they can either block the IP addy from the site, or permit a log-in, without the ability to post.

I suppose one benefit of allowing a log-in, is that a poster could still PM with a Mod.

Memebee doesn't allow this.  Once you're turfed, you're gone.

When I've decided to leave a forum, I break the appropriate rules and I leave. I've never had the desire to go back and try redeem myself. I am the redeemer...I hunt trolls for kicks! Besides...the world has that many forums that it's a living joke! Food for thought little buddy.

Just make sure you choose the right side, because forums are teeming with low-lifes and criminals...and I will expose you if you're one of them!

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

smell the glove

Gallium, I have been posting around these forums for around 10+ years now...

I know exactly how things work.

What you think is new?  I've seen it a dozen times before.

Anonymous

I moved this topic where it belongs. As soon as odinson grows a set of balls and posts a picture of himself he will be able to post again.

RW

Mod approval is nothing new or fancy.  Typical feature Mel.

I like that time you got muted with Odinson so you thought you were posting but you two could only see each other's posts.  It took you months to figure that one out HAHAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

A paperclip is all Odinson needs beside his posts to get me to read and approve his bullshit. I don't care. I'm having disapproving the little wanker's post without reading them. ac_razz

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"I like that time you got muted with Odinson so you thought you were posting but you two could only see each other's posts.  It took you months to figure that one out HAHAHAHA!

No.  It took me about one day to realize.

However, that's when you locked the forum down to all new registrations, so I worked with what I had.

RW, I've modded these forums before.  I know exactly what can get implemented, and how it gets implemented.

smell the glove

And I fucked off soon after.

I check back back, and it's Mod approval, so I fuck off.

Check back in a few weeks later?  All bans removed.

OK, so now I post again.

I'm done playing proxy games.  I could post at Memebee, but I'm done playing all games with idiots.

Ban me?  I might come around to troll here and there for fun, but I am done with places that can't handle me anymore, for made up reasons.  Too few posters?  That's not my problem.  I have not driven away one poster, that I'm aware of, in my entire posting history.

Want me gone?  Do it!

IP address games?  Doesn't work for me long term.

RW

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "RW"I like that time you got muted with Odinson so you thought you were posting but you two could only see each other's posts.  It took you months to figure that one out HAHAHAHA!

No.  It took me about one day to realize.

However, that's when you locked the forum down to all new registrations, so I worked with what I had.

RW, I've modded these forums before.  I know exactly what can get implemented, and how it gets implemented.

Um, no you don't.  That was custom code and not part of the forum software. There's so much that can be done that you couldn't even dream about.

I don't recall ever locking the forum to new registrations. I do remember locking it down for just you though :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview