Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Hello Mel

Started by Wienie, June 30, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

CC, can you do me a favour?  Next time you post next door, tell Mimi or Evs (preferably both) to suck my superior White cock!  If you do this for me, I'll owe ya one!

cc

Sure, just leave it in my hands .... figuratively speaking ... but I'll be more subtle than how you put it.

I'll just tell them that "I've noticed that you have displayed an overpowering desire to have sex with them ... preferably with them together"

OK? That should get you back in
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

They're too old to still have sex, so oral is the only thing left...

kiebers

Quote from: "Angry White Male"They're too old to still have sex, so oral is the only thing left...

Gummers are wonderful......
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Angry White Male

That's what I'm thinking...  I'll just have Mimi remove her dentures.  Evs isn't quite old enough to require full dentures yet though...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wienie"I hope you're doing well. How is that spousal assault case you were fighting coming along?

Did you win it? Or did she?

It's the draft dodging cowardly faggot himself.

Angry White Male

Yup!  The guy has some nerve...  Follows me around from forum to forum trying to play tough...  Pretends he's tough fighting the 'good fight' for the left wing and Native Indian cause (he actually thinks he's an Indian)...  Fighting the 'good fight' against Trump...  Etc.

Yet when it came to draft time, the fucking coward ran up to Canada.

I don't think the coward is in any position to 'play tough' with anyone on any matter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Yup!  The guy has some nerve...  Follows me around from forum to forum trying to play tough...  Pretends he's tough fighting the 'good fight' for the left wing and Native Indian cause (he actually thinks he's an Indian)...  Fighting the 'good fight' against Trump...  Etc.

Yet when it came to draft time, the fucking coward ran up to Canada.

I don't think the coward is in any position to 'play tough' with anyone on any matter.

Letting those gutless cowards into Canada was another one of papa Trudeau's ways he fucked up Canada.

Angry White Male

We have enough lefty pot smoking lazy hippy bums here.  We don't need any more...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"We have enough lefty pot smoking lazy hippy bums here.  We don't need any more...

Fucking A.

Anonymous

Oscar came to Canada as a child with his parents. Perhaps his dad was a draft but unless they were drafting kids he is not.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Toby."Oscar came to Canada as a child with his parents. Perhaps his dad was a draft but unless they were drafting kids he is not.

Who told you this?

I only inquire, as Oscar has claimed to own a 1969 Bronco BRAND NEW from the showroom floor.  This would mean he would have had to been born no later than around 1950.  It would be exceptionally rare for an American family to immigrate to Canada in the 1950's...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Toby."Oscar came to Canada as a child with his parents. Perhaps his dad was a draft but unless they were drafting kids he is not.

How would you know that?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview