News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

With POF, one more thing I've noticed...

Started by Jeff Spicoli, July 07, 2016, 06:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Spicoli

...ages of desired partners.

Historically, the man would be of equal age, or perhaps up to a few years older than the female.

Culturally accepted, and the norm.

MANY females on POF seem to be cradle robbers...  I'm not fucking joking!  They want the young cock!

I guess just as much as a man wants a 21 year old blonde on his arm, women want the same!  

Thing is, is that financially wealthy men can pull this off, and have always.

Women?  Many are spreading their fucking legs just for any dick!  Satisfaction, I guess?

The younger, the better!

Fucking disgusting.

My tax dollars pay for the outcome of this.  Cut 'em off, let em beg for food.  Gas 'em if they become a problem.  Kids included.

Jeff Spicoli

Jeff Spicoli

My fury is focused on every fucking cunt (except REAL women like Jennifer Anniston), that exist ONLY to pop kids out of your fucking cunts, and think you are some sort of fucking saviour.

Jeff Spicoli

It's fucking disgusting.

Can't even take care of kids?

Let's pop out a few more!

Disgusting.

JOE

Mel, you still haven't answered my question.

How many people/women have you actually met from all your time/visits to POF? And what were your experiences like? Were any a 'hit' or a success? Did you meet your Ex there?

Seems you visit the place to compare your situation to others rather than actually meet anyone. If that's the case, then frankly, that's really weird.

If you know that POF is a bottom of the barrel dating site, then why bother to go there?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Jeff Spicoli"My fury is focused on every fucking cunt (except REAL women like Jennifer Anniston), that exist ONLY to pop kids out of your fucking cunts, and think you are some sort of fucking saviour.

Your fury"???????? :2r4ml1j_th:  :laugh3: Like anyone cares. Go fuck an empty beer bottle. The neck should be a perfect fit for a pencil dicked POS like you. :laugh3:

Truth is, there Loser, McShithead..... the skanks on POV are about the best you can expect to get. Any decent woman who has something to offer beyond what's between her legs, would run from you like as is you had Ebola. In fact they would probably lay rubber. I know I would.

You should be grateful that any pig was or is willing to share their life with you. Guys like you are more trouble and work than you are every going to be worth. The more I see of your whining and self-absorbed ranting, the more it become obvious that you aren't even deserving of a pity fuck. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview