Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Jesus Christ!

Started by Love Blob, July 05, 2016, 05:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

You do realize that I'm doing other things while I'm kicking you to the curb, right? Or are you so selt-absorbed that you think my entire focus is on you? :laugh3
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Okay, the "Fuck with Mel Hour" is over.

I'm officially bored with his self-serving, boozed up, worthlessness.

But just one more for the road.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

kenny

Five seconds to ban?  No, I don't believe you are doing anything else, to be quite honest...

Tough Crowd

Quote from: "Renee"Okay, the "Fuck with Mel Hour" is over.

I'm officially bored with his self-serving, boozed up, worthlessness.

But just one more for the road.  ac_biggrin

Thank the fucking Lord!

Go to bed, Renee.

I won't ever ask you the question again, as to your preference for Black cock.  Didn't know it would end like this!

Renee

Quote from: "kenny"Five seconds to ban?  No, I don't believe you are doing anything else, to be quite honest...

Believe what you want.....it wouldn't be any different than the rest of the unadulterated bullshit you believe in.

You're a loser, Mel and it so sad that I have to rub your red face in it every night and it's even sadder that you don't get it. :nea:

go to bed

Renee

Quote from: "go to bed"Go to bed, Renee...

Go fuck yours, Mel.....

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Punta

Punta

RW

">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3fvfsT3LNNM
Beware of Gaslighters!

Punta

Punta

To clear the air and clarify here, I have nothing against any poster...

Renee likes to post her "real-ness," and she doesn't muzzle herself in any given way, with anyone.

Which is fine!  I like that!  I like her, and I like that "freedom!"

Sadly, she doesn't seem very well equipped to "take it," either...

I know people, and I know posters...  I am a very good judge of character...  Both on-line, and in real life.

I will never dig too deep into a poster that doesn't warrant that...

Renee isn't fit to Mod this forum.

Renee

Quote from: "Punta"To clear the air and clarify here, I have nothing against any poster...

Renee likes to post her "real-ness," and she doesn't muzzle herself in any given way, with anyone.

Which is fine!  I like that!  I like her, and I like that "freedom!"

Sadly, she doesn't seem very well equipped to "take it," either...

I know people, and I know posters...  I am a very good judge of character...  Both on-line, and in real life.

I will never dig too deep into a poster that doesn't warrant that...

Renee isn't fit to Mod this forum.

Maybe I'm not fit to mod this form......Truth is, I never claimed to be.....in fact I might even agree with you to a certain degree...... But until the boss relieves me of my responsibility, I will continue on.

Now that we are discussing fitness, what make you think the whiny, sexist, mysoginistic, ignorant, brain dead, garbage that dribbles out of your alcoholic, head is fit to post on this forum? Because you think it is? Because you mistakenly think of yourself as an authority on forum dynamics? ac_toofunny

I'm a good judge of character as well and I can plainly see that you have NONE.........No joke.

You are a weak, tit who cannot face life's problems without a cheap alcohol crutch. You cannot take responsibility for yourself and nor do you want to. Your endless self-absorbed bleating has become monotonous and intolerable.

You sir are not fit to be here or among ANY decent people online or in real life. Stop stalking people on dating sites, stop blaming others for your fucked-upness and above all, take your idiocy and incessant attention whoring from this place post-haste.

Jeff Spicoli

Renee, this sub is called the "Retard Rodeo."

What exactly would you expect to see in a subforum with a label such as this?

This sub ISN'T called "Harvard Gentlemen,"  or "Fine Designs with Maurice," or "Tastes of the Elite."

Fucking RETARD RODEO, yo!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview