The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Jesus Christ!

Started by Love Blob, July 05, 2016, 05:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Love Blob

I just found another ex-bitch on POF...

Pics are from years ago, and hide her fat fucking arms!

Another cunt looking to do nothing more than ride cock, pop out more kids, and find Mr. Moneybags!

What a fucking joke!

I'm actually quite shocked!

Love Blob

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Woman on POF, recognizing Mel on his profile: "Christ! There's Steve! Asshole took me for a ride back in '99. What a fucking train wreck. Can't believe he still can't grow any body hair, the putz. Wonder if he knows about his bastard twins?"
Aimin\' to misbehave.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

Quote from: "Blurt"Woman on POF, recognizing Mel on his profile: "Christ! There's Steve! Asshole took me for a ride back in '99. What a fucking train wreck. Can't believe he still can't grow any body hair, the putz. Wonder if he knows about his bastard twins?"

Please don't even say shit like that jokingly.

The idea of Mel actually procreating is too horrifying to contemplate.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

JOE

Quote from: "Love Blob"I just found another ex-bitch on POF...

Pics are from years ago, and hide her fat fucking arms!

Another cunt looking to do nothing more than ride cock, pop out more kids, and find Mr. Moneybags!

What a fucking joke!

I'm actually quite shocked!

Hey Mel! Honest Question: Have you ever hitched up with anyone on POF?

If so, what was your experience(s)? And...how long have you belonged as a member on that site?

The only reason I ask, is I signed up nearly fifteen years ago, used it maybe 5 times, wrote someone, they never wrote me back. Overall, I thought they were the skankiest biatches I've ever seen on any dating website. I haven't visited that site in almost 15 years. I may still have an account there, though I doubt it as its probably been deleted due to lack of activity.

Anyways, perhaps you could use this thread to state your real POF experiences here. I've stated mine, so you give it a whirl.

Blurt

Didn't write you back, huh, Joe?

Next time, skip the pic.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

kiebers

Somehow this fits here I believe....

http://i.imgur.com/auMQtxd.jpg?1">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

JOE

Quote from: "Blurt"Didn't write you back, huh, Joe?

Next time, skip the pic.

I didn't care, she was a skank anyways.

I believe she was a mixed race mulatto.

That was the only time I ever wrote anyone on POF.

Anyways, I didn't see a tab/link for 'Transexuals' or 'Other', Blurt.

But I can file a complaint with the Human Rights Commission if POF already  haven't done so.

Heck I'd do anything to show our solidarity and support for our 'Friends of the Third Kind', ifya know what I mean, eh Blurt?!

Renee

Next time, skip the pic.

I'm thinking it was more the bio that was a problem.....Let me take a whack at it, shall we....

"My name is Joe, I drive a cab......oops I mean limo. My hobbies are ogling Russian strippers in rear view mirror of my cab....oops I mean limo, sniffing the seats after I drop their skanky asses off at their low rent jobs, bullshitting people online and creating imaginary friends who's lives are in the toilet, just so I can feel better about my own.

I'm looking for love and a possible long term relationship with a special lady. But FYI, I don't want to end up like this friend of mine, who met a girl online 3 years ago and now has 2 kids with her. His life is a terrible mess as the mother of his children sucks the life out of him and the children constantly need to be fed, clothed and watched 24/7. As a result he has started drinking heavily and I'm pretty sure my friend beats his girlfriend out of frustration but then again, she probably deserves it......etc, etc, etc."

Pretty good, huh? ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

OMC!!!!! The FYI, hell the whole thing is hilarious, but I rolled when I got to the FYI

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"OMC!!!!! The FYI, hell the whole thing is hilarious, but I rolled when I got to the FYI

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Rolled one too. :thumbup:

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

Next time, skip the pic.

I'm thinking it was more the bio that was a problem.....Let me take a whack at it, shall we....

"My name is Joe, I drive a cab......oops I mean limo. My hobbies are ogling Russian strippers in rear view mirror of my cab....oops I mean limo, sniffing the seats after I drop their skanky asses off at their low rent jobs, bullshitting people online and creating imaginary friends who's lives are in the toilet, just so I can feel better about my own.

I'm looking for love and a possible long term relationship with a special lady. But FYI, I don't want to end up like this friend of mine, who met a girl online 3 years ago and now has 2 kids with her. His life is a terrible mess as the mother of his children sucks the life out of him and the children constantly need to be fed, clothed and watched 24/7. As a result he has started drinking heavily and I'm pretty sure my friend beats his girlfriend out of frustration but then again, she probably deserves it......etc, etc, etc."

Pretty good, huh? ac_biggrin

:MG_216:

BUAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview