The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

TD - Attention Starved POS

Started by RW, July 07, 2016, 12:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"TD is banned from here as far as I am concerned.

Looks like I'm back Slim. Let's see if you can handle yourself in a more Manly manner. Would look much better on ya. Muy Suerte Primo

I forgot I banned you for only a week. Give me an excuse and I will gladly make it permanent for you.

He is trying to pretend he is even dumber than he actually is and does not know why he was banned.

TD was marginally more tolerable when he had his playmate scouse here.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Looks like I'm back Slim. Let's see if you can handle yourself in a more Manly manner. Would look much better on ya. Muy Suerte Primo

I forgot I banned you for only a week. Give me an excuse and I will gladly make it permanent for you.

He is trying to pretend he is even dumber than he actually is and does not know why he was banned.

:thumbup:  :thumbup: keep trying. You ought to try out some new material. The shit you use is way old. Are you into plagerizism? Can you think on your own?  I see Scouse all over the place. Please try harder. Please don't be another weak pip squeak.

Renee

:thumbup:  :thumbup: keep trying. You ought to try out some new material. The shit you use is way old. Are you into plagerizism? Can you think on your own?  I see Scouse all over the place. Please try harder. Please don't be another weak pip squeak.

You really are an obnoxious little skid.

Dont you get it? You are "persona non grata" around here. You are incredibly stupid.....literally brain dead,.....totally mentally deficient and a pervert spamer to boot.

How you only got a weeks ban must have been out of pure pity.

Try minding your manners and stop poking the moderator....you're here by his good graces alone so pretend you have a brain and shut your gob.

BTW, for the second time it's "plagiarism", you fucking SpEd. Maybe if you learn how to spell the word, maybe you'll learn how to use it properly.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Fuck, you are a sick, retarded, dumbass. You see Scouse under your bed at night along with little, unclothed boys.

You miss Scouse so much, go find him knothead.

Anonymous

TD is reliable. We can count on each one of his posts being beneath the intelligence of an amoeba.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask" i have been to jail numerous times

An effeminate little crybaby like you in jail??  ac_toofunny   ac_lmfao

You would have been everyone's bitch.

Actually I don't think he is as effeminate as you think. I think he's the kind of guy that makes your pants wet; tats, rough looking, unkept......ask him if he has a bike? :laugh3:

i dunno. 50/50, i guess.... i rarely comb my hair. denim and t-shirts. camouflaged bucket hat.... i look like a wet dog smells.... BUT - i like antique stores. i say 'fabulous' often. i like cats and i have cried to a few movies....

Quotei'll walk around trouble online if i'm afforded the opportunity but i'm not nearly as accommodating in a jailhouse setting..

alot of my friends have bikes but not me. i've lost too many ppl on them and its not pretty. i was a 'first responder' to a bike wreck and the fella lost his bottom jaw. it turned me well off motorcycles....

that about wraps me up.... feel free to speculate.... :(

UR an effeminate, baglicking crybaby. A real candyass.

Twenty Dollars

Ha there's that word again. Effeminate. Must be meaningful to you? Maybe family? Learning new words is a good thing. Using the same becomes trite. Don't you think?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Ha there's that word again. Effeminate. Must be meaningful to you? Maybe family? Learning new words is a good thing. Using the same becomes trite. Don't you think?

That's just an assumption.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Ha there's that word again. Effeminate. Must be meaningful to you? Maybe family? Learning new words is a good thing. Using the same becomes trite. Don't you think?

:oeudC:

Your posts are so fucking stupid, they're unbearable to read. You must be the least self-aware person on the planet.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Your posts are so fucking stupid, they're unbearable to read. You must be the least self-aware person on the planet.

No question about it!!

Twenty Dollars

Please then put me on ignore fatso? Whos stupid?

Dietitian

JOE

Do you think you've paid a high price to live where you are, 'Real?

One of the reasons I won't move to a cold place in Canada is the toll it takes on the central nervous system. I believe harsh winters may be the cause, as they deplete the body of badly needed sources of vitamin D which are essential towards protecting the nerves.

As you're probably aware, Canada has the highest rate of Multiple Sclerosis in the world:

http://www.macleans.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Screen-Shot-2015-04-19-at-6.38.33-PM-1024x736.png">

...and other nations like Northern Europe which have similarly harsh climates also have high incidences of MS. Its very noticeable that in hot climates with lots of sunshine the rates of MS are comparatively low, even being malnourished with the shitty diets they eat.

So I wonder if time spent in a warm sunny climate might improve your condition?

Quote from: "RW"It's Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis.  My symptoms include trigeminal neuralgia, which is an issue with the nerves in my face that causes excruciating pain, numbness and loss of some sensation on the right side of my body and major depression.  I experience issues with balance, muscle spasms, fatigue and cognitive issues including issues with memory.  I will sometimes shake/twitch and I stutter on occasion.

I'd be happy to answer any further questions you may have about MS.

Now, about that picture...why don't you tell the class what the picture was?  And BTW, "pipi" didn't tell me.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "ReneesDietitian"Renee is NOT fat, she is just horizontally gifted.

5 X 5?

She struggles with her weight. Many do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ReneesDietitian"Renee is NOT fat, she is just horizontally gifted.

5 X 5?

She struggles with her weight. Many do.

I don't think Renee struggles with anything she tries.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview