Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

TD - Attention Starved POS

Started by RW, July 07, 2016, 12:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I think that's the only way he knows how to post pics
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

That old Jew is harmless, even if he talks tough.

He lives in a Favela in Costa Rica.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Odinson"Nice legs..

That's not Kreeper's legs, nor is that his wife.

Kreeper even fails at trolling, sadly...

keeper

I had you believing i had no legs you idiot drunk loser.

Anyway, hows it going Mel? i see you havent shot yourself in the face yet. Hows the VERT?  

(thats a convertible BTW) ac_toofunny

Angry White Male

No, Kreeper, you had me believing nothing.

What I do know, is that you're now a full-blown joke.

Fash modded you, so she's a joke also.

That means this entire forum is a joke.

keeper

Liar, Mr im leaving and im never coming back, WAAAAAAAA fucking cry baby.

You're the joke. Seriously Mel, you should see how we talk about you in Private Polka  ac_dance

Posting in Reject for weeks and you didnt even know that know one could see you, OMFG how stupid was that? ac_lmfao

Angry White Male

Quote from: "keeper"Liar, Mr im leaving and im never coming back, WAAAAAAAA fucking cry baby.

You're the joke. Seriously Mel, you should see how we talk about you in Private Polka  ac_dance

Posting in Reject for weeks and you didnt even know that know one could see you, OMFG how stupid was that? ac_lmfao

You're right, Kreeper!

WOW!

keeper

keeper

Im always right, now be a good boy and go to bed, sleep it off Tough Guy

Angry White Male

RW and Renee like pets just like you, you little fucking clown.

You're not a man.  You are a joke.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"No, Kreeper, you had me believing nothing.

What I do know, is that you're now a full-blown joke.

Fash modded you, so she's a joke also.

That means this entire forum is a joke.

If you truly feel that way, go start your own forum.....Just think what you can do....

You can beat your chest all you want and tell yourself that you're an Adonis and no one will challenge you.....at least until you develop a membership and you get drunk and post a pic of yourself. :laugh3:

You can cry and whine to yourself about how fat your ex is getting. You can complain endlessly about how modern western women are too fat and entitled and how the only thing they want is money and children and no one will laugh at you or tell you to grow up......at least until you develop a membership and they see you for the loser that you are. :laugh3:

You can buffalo yourself about what a technological wizard you are and how you're an expert in forum dynamics. You can talk about your mechanical keyboard and how it puts you on a higher level of technical advancement. You can relive your glory day as a MOD on a forum that died a decade ago.....at least until you develop a membership and they get tired of your stupid shit.  :laugh3:

You can ramble like a drunken slob, throw tantrums and get belligerent in an effort to forget what a train wreck your life is and has been.....at least until you get a membership and they get sick of your stupid shit. :roll:

(See a pattern here?)

You can make ridiculous claims about what an expert shot with a firearm you are even though you've never competed in any kind of shooting sports, against real expert marksmen.......at least until you get a membership and they see what a bullshitting, firearms neophyte you are. :laugh3:

Maybe on second thought....you shouldn't start your own forum. It would be just like posting here. :001_rolleyes:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Angry White Male"RW and Renee like pets just like you, you little fucking clown.

You're not a man.  You are a joke.

See!!

You have to keep calling me a joke because you know absolutely NOTHING about me so you have to make shit up.

Atleast i was a perfect Mod here, you were NOT and it makes you angry as hell and i LOVE it you pathetic drunk.

Now go jock your cock or what ever you say (pathetic again) in your Ford Mustang GT Vert <-----   ac_toofunny  omfg , REALLY???!.... you cool bro. :laugh3: Cant believe you brag about a Ford Mustang!!  :yuk:

For you people that dont know what a vert is its a Convertible, Right Mel?? Do tell us if im wrong here okay. :oeudC:

Aryan

Semen's currently reeling after having a knock on his hut door by the authorities over THAT picture.  

I told him arguing that we were all born naked won't help his case.  

I don't envy the old gent being in a South American jail, fuck that....

Anonymous

cc

Jeez .. from TD here, lost without the nazi,

now we have the nazi here lost without TD
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview