The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

TD - Attention Starved POS

Started by RW, July 07, 2016, 12:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"I'm giving the administration here a period of time to get its act together and get rid of this pedo creep, before I do it myself.

What has he done that you haven't?

You expect him to treat you with utmost respect, when all you do is sling out shit?

I gave the ped asshole a one day ban. Tomorrow it's permanent just like I did to his ped friend Gallium.

Good!! There is deranged forum owner that welcomes sick fucks like him with open arms.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"STFU, you clueless motherfucker..... you've  been here less than an hour and you've already made a ass out of yourself.

I see getting an actual proper response out of people here is like pulling teeth.

And Renee?  I don't really give a flying fuck what you, or anyone else here thinks of me.  I thought you would have figured that out by now?

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"STFU, you clueless motherfucker..... you've  been here less than an hour and you've already made a ass out of yourself.

I see getting an actual proper response out of people here is like pulling teeth.

And Renee?  I don't really give a flying fuck what you, or anyone else here thinks of me.  I thought you would have figured that out by now?

You may not give a "flying fuck".......but give me one GOOD reason why the rest of us have to be subjected to your self absorbed  shit show?

Nobody really wants you here and nobody wants to talk to you .....NOBODY.

As RW told you the other night....."take the hint". Please take your desperate need for attention elsewhere.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

I have been sent here to bring balance, Renee.  Also, hopefully a heart attack for you also, since you seem to be getting awfully wound up over nothing.

Oh well...  That's your problem, not mine!

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Where's the photo?

It was posted/quoted 29 times, 16 by you. Only one of those could be halfway considered ok...but...You had excellent knowledge of the ex BF members and the Galli story. You knew where you were posting it. You knew what some posters would be saying about it. The fact that you kept using it to throw back in their's and everyone else's face makes it wrong to me. When you left the "national geographic" part of it and used it as a troll it became wrong. Don't care who took it out of the intended context first, you perpetuated the hell out of it. Something tells me that if the Huaorani Indians understood the internet like we do they would have objected quite strongly to your use of it. When you troll with a pic like that...not good.

No, it is not good. And there is no acceptable excuse for it.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Where's the photo?

It was posted/quoted 29 times, 16 by you. Only one of those could be halfway considered ok...but...You had excellent knowledge of the ex BF members and the Galli story. You knew where you were posting it. You knew what some posters would be saying about it. The fact that you kept using it to throw back in their's and everyone else's face makes it wrong to me. When you left the "national geographic" part of it and used it as a troll it became wrong. Don't care who took it out of the intended context first, you perpetuated the hell out of it. Something tells me that if the Huaorani Indians understood the internet like we do they would have objected quite strongly to your use of it. When you troll with a pic like that...not good.

No, it is not good. And there is no acceptable excuse for it.

Seoul have you ever seen the photo? Curious how you too jump on the band wagon that is meaningless. I'm surprised Seoul. Thought you'd have more class. At least more than Herman.

keeper

KT, Why do you keep coming back here if you dont like the people here?

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"KT, Why do you keep coming back here if you dont like the people here?

To clear his good name. :laugh3:

keeper

Quote from: "keeper"KT, Why do you keep coming back here if you dont like the people here?

To late, forever stamped "Kiddie Toucher"

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"

To late, forever stamped "Kiddie Toucher"

He is and he's gone.

Renee

He doesn't get that the pic is only part of the issue....it's the way he spams it all over a forum when given half the chance.

He has a fixation with said pic that is totally inappropriate and sick.

I think TD might be mentally challenged in some way because he doesn't seem to understand the significance of his actions.

Oh and just for the record.....be careful what kind of pics you post here because TD collects them and saves them to his Photobucket account. God knows what he does with them.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

keeper

Im not worried, heres me and the wife near Nordegg AB.

http://i68.tinypic.com/24xngpe.jpg">

Renee

Quote from: "keeper"Im not worried, heres me and the wife near Nordegg AB.

http://i68.tinypic.com/24xngpe.jpg">

I knew it....you were bullshiting about having no legs.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"He doesn't get that the pic is only part of the issue....it's the way he spams it all over a forum when given half the chance.

He has a fixation with said pic that is totally inappropriate and sick.

I think TD might be mentally challenged in some way because he doesn't seem to understand the significance of his actions.

Oh and just for the record.....be careful what kind of pics you post here because TD collects them and saves them to his Photobucket account. God knows what he does with them.

All true Renee.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview