The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

TD - Attention Starved POS

Started by RW, July 07, 2016, 12:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Twenty Dollars, your guilt causes you to act even more stupid and nasty.

Fash not sure what you mean. Guilt? About what? I believe you're confusing Herman with me. Guilt sucks. Only happy and content.

Yeah, as long as you have little naked kids to ogle.

After yesterday a normal, halfway,  intelligent person would be ashamed to show their face around here.

You're obviously too stupid to feel shame. :negative:

No brains and no fucking shame.

Twenty Dollars

Shocking... Renee changes her avatar. Can I make a recommendation?

Anonymous

No, we do not want to see your sick pedo fantasy pics.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Twenty Dollars, your guilt causes you to act even more stupid and nasty.

Fash not sure what you mean. Guilt? About what? I believe you're confusing Herman with me. Guilt sucks. Only happy and content.

After yesterday a normal, halfway,  intelligent person would be ashamed to show their face around here.

Having more cash than God lessens the blow. Keep talking Lucy, it tickles.

Anonymous

Twenty Dollars

No, we do not want to see your sick pedo fantasy pics.

Lucy what would you call this photo. Maybe she realized it makes her look like 75 pounds over. Zero self control. So typical.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Kiddie diddlers using the word tickle. :beurk:

Starting to sound like DSM. The perv. Night shift fry cook. Really classy. I think you were his ticket out of here when you banned him. Now he's groovy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Kiddie diddlers using the word tickle. :beurk:

Starting to sound like DSM. The perv. Night shift fry cook. Really classy. I think you were his ticket out of here when you banned him. Now he's groovy.

Don't project your sick pedo fantasies on us.

Renee

I'm giving the administration here a period of time to get its act together and get rid of this pedo creep, before I do it myself.

This place cannot be associated with his kind........ :mad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I'm giving the administration here a period of time to get its act together and get rid of this pedo creep, before I do it myself.

I should have sent a message to the admin about this, but I didn't. Get rid of this sick animal NOW Renee. We can handle his nauseating stupidity, but he has crossed the line. His presence here is an insult to anyone who reads this board.

Twenty Dollars

I should have sent a message to the admin about this, but I didn't. Get rid of this sick animal NOW Renee. We can handle his nauseating stupidity, but he has crossed the line. His presence here is an insult to anyone who reads this board.

Funny coming from a snide so n so like yourself.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blurt"@Mel: Sorry, bro, but I nodded off and drooled on my keyboard. Eventually woke up and dragged my Shen-like ass to bed.

I know where you live, so I figured the hour was late enough out that way.

That, and you were probably out clubbing again, getting intoxicated and surrounding yourself with all the wrong types of men.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"I'm giving the administration here a period of time to get its act together and get rid of this pedo creep, before I do it myself.

What has he done that you haven't?

You expect him to treat you with utmost respect, when all you do is sling out shit?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"I'm giving the administration here a period of time to get its act together and get rid of this pedo creep, before I do it myself.

You expect him to treat you with utmost respect, when all you do is sling out shit?

I gave the ped asshole a one day ban. Tomorrow it's permanent just like I did to his ped friend Gallium.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

STFU, you clueless motherfucker..... you've  been here less than an hour and you've already made a ass out of yourself.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview