The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

TD - Attention Starved POS

Started by RW, July 07, 2016, 12:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"No wonder the old saddle bag is hiding out in the jungle. :laugh:

You forget this is Hermans favorite place down here. Renee your fat ass would melt in 10 min. Don't try it.

Miss the point much....kiddie toucher?

Obfuscation is the last refuge of a guilty man.

Tell ya. That's DSM cross to bare. His parole officers are on his shit. Herman you starting to look a tad stupid. Noting new I'm sure.

You just confirmed and solidified Herman's statement. :laugh3:

God you are stupid.....you actually have the mind of a child.......... ac_umm ew.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"No wonder the old saddle bag is hiding out in the jungle. :laugh:

You forget this is Hermans favorite place down here. Renee your fat ass would melt in 10 min. Don't try it.

Tell ya. That's DSM cross to bare. His parole officers are on his shit. Herman you starting to look a tad stupid. Noting new I'm sure.

God you are stupid.....you actually have the mind of a child.......... ac_umm ew.

Yes, he did. I expected that would be his reaction.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Keep trying losers. Ask DSM to put it up. Herman you should talk about pedos. Oh I forgot, you're now an Internet tough guy.

lol. don't ask me, motherfucker.... that pic is why theres absolutely no kid pics in TK. that pic is why i banned you from TK.... do your own heavy lifting....

Dude are you forgetting I Mod several of those threads. You must remember too lots of the shit  you post gets deleted. Were you in Jail for being a pedo before?

lol. classic.... you are the only person i've ever even heard of posting naked kids and not being banned.... EVER.... and i have only posted ONCE in your shitty little sub.... once.... and i have been to jail numerous times and NONE involved children.... and this post of yours pretty much sums you up in nutshell.... you and your co-partner are pretty much the sleaziest, most despicable pieces of shit outside of 4 chan....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Keep trying losers. Ask DSM to put it up. Herman you should talk about pedos. Oh I forgot, you're now an Internet tough guy.

lol. don't ask me, motherfucker.... that pic is why theres absolutely no kid pics in TK. that pic is why i banned you from TK.... do your own heavy lifting....

Dude are you forgetting I Mod several of those threads. You must remember too lots of the shit  you post gets deleted. Were you in Jail for being a pedo before?

Exactly what Gallium would have said.

Renee

Yes, he did. I expected that would be his reaction.

The guy is such a tard it's not even funny anymore.

Anyway I think he "buggered" off......Oops maybe I shouldn't have used that word.  ac_blush
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Anyway I think he "buggered" off......Oops maybe I shouldn't have used that word.  ac_blush

Really wrong word to use Renee. :beurk:  

Quoteyou and your co-partner are pretty much the sleaziest, most despicable pieces of shit outside of 4 chan....

For once you and I agree on something.

Renee

Oh God.....too much fun today. :laugh3:

I gotta take a break. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quoteyou are the only person i've ever even heard of posting naked kids and not being banned.... EVER....

The admin of the forum he posted that on that did not ban him is as sick in the head as TD is.

kiebers

Dude are you forgetting I Mod several of those threads.

Too funny

Anyone that starts a thread over there moderates their own thread by requesting a real mod to remove posts. Don't think you are something special.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

deadskinmask

Quoteyou are the only person i've ever even heard of posting naked kids and not being banned.... EVER....

The admin of the forum he posted that on that did not ban him is as sick in the head as TD is.

i'm not exactly sure what the reasoning behind it is.... try not to even think about it to be honest....

Twenty Dollars

Here it is perverts. Right out of a Costa Rican travel website. This photo was up for 1.5 years, bumped for fun now and then. Then the Okie gets a hard on and makes a moronic issue out of it. Un fuckng real. Know tha that Evs loved it and the Okies GF couldn't find anything wrong with it. The photo still exists in lots of threads. Hate me if ya want. Not a damned thing wrong with this photo, unless it's DSM AND HIS PAROLE OFFICER. What a bunch of shit.

Twenty Dollars

i'm not exactly sure what the reasoning behind it is.... try not to even think about it to be honest....

Don't want to return to Jail? Your perversion shines right thru.

deadskinmask

uh oh.... i bet this doesn't shake out as well as you think it will, partner.... and you're running out of forums too.... :D

Twenty Dollars

Dead you pervert Okie. Is there anyone here besides your parole officer that finds this photo offensive. Wonder about you partner

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"uh oh.... i bet this doesn't shake out as well as you think it will, partner.... and you're running out of forums too.... :D

You got that right. As the sole mod here now, I will not allow any picture like that on my watch. I will get clarification from Fash. But as it stands TD is not allowed to post pictures of kids.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview