The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

TD - Attention Starved POS

Started by RW, July 07, 2016, 12:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Dead you pervert Okie. Is there anyone here besides your parole officer that finds this photo offensive. Wonder about you partner

i've already said 10 or more times - its not the picture. its the amount you have posted it and the fact that it doesn't even belong on the forum.... i never would have even seen it were it not for kam and company. if i had seen it, it probably wouldn't even have occured to me they were naked. but the part that makes the picture offensive is the amount of times you constantly and religiously post it despite being banned from other places.... like an obsession.... you need help.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Dead you pervert Okie. Is there anyone here besides your parole officer that finds this photo offensive. Wonder about you partner

i've already said 10 or more times - its not the picture. its the amount you have posted it and the fact that it doesn't even belong on the forum.... i never would have even seen it were it not for kam and company. if i had seen it, it probably wouldn't even have occured to me they were naked. but the part that makes the picture offensive is the amount of times you constantly and religiously post it despite being banned from other places.... like an obsession.... you need help.... :(

It has appeared for the last time here.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"You say you aren't interested, but you asked and I was kind enough to answer you.  You're welcome.

You know the picture.  You love posting pictures.  Tell everyone the pic you posted when Gal was getting his for sniffing his young daughter's panties.  Surely you remember.  Everyone else does.

Than put it up. Galli is my friend. You couldn't be anymore confused, can ya? Pippi is clearly your Nazi bud. Can only imagine what yours smell like.

I have nothing to do with your precious Pippi.  Gallium is a pervert and a snap show.

Wonder what they are calling you these days? Isnt to difficult to guess? Where's the photo?

I don't wonder because I don't give a flying fuck. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

These sick fucks belong over at "evs' Internet Sanctuary for the Degenerate".
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

I'm not sure what bothers y'all about $20.

If anything, its the OP who's stirring up the pot.

Maybe others are jealous he's better off than they are?

Has a lifestyle they envy?

Any event, he comes across as the person he says he is.

Some retired guy reliving his dream as a youth of being a surfer dude.

Mind you, he tends to be a bit smart assed at times, a bit too cocky for his own good, though he seems under attack having to defend himself much of the time. I don t always agree with his POV. Other than that he's alright by me.

This forum shouldn't become too cliquey or it risks becoming like the other forum and then it can't attract any new members.

Live & let let live. People are who they are. Let them be whom they be.

...just my 3 pence.

Anonymous

I intend to live in Central America too when i retire from CP in 7 years and nine months. It's not because I want to get away from the RCMP either.

RW

Quote from: "JOE"I'm not sure what bothers y'all about $20.

Mind you, he tends to be a bit smart assed at times, a bit too cocky for his own good, though he seems under attack having to defend himself much of the time. I don t always agree with his POV. Other than that he's alright by me.

This forum shouldn't become too cliquey or it risks becoming like the other forum and then it can't attract any new members.

...just my 3 pence.

He picks at people and gets burned.  This thread was created because he was trashing threads I was posting in with garbage Joey.

He needs to be with his own kind - vicious impotent morons.  In other words, on VF.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

...just my 3 pence.

He needs to be with his own kind - vicious impotent morons.  In other words, on VF.

hey, you.... :(

RW

...just my 3 pence.

I didn't say that was the ONLY kind of person on there.  There are still a few really great people on VF.  There's just also a boat load of low life assholes.

No offense meant!  :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

...just my 3 pence.

He picks at people and gets burned.  This thread was created because he was trashing threads I was posting in with garbage Joey.

Unfortunately even his "own kind" doesn't want him.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

...just my 3 pence.

I didn't say that was the ONLY kind of person on there.  There are still a few really great people on VF.  There's just also a boat load of low life assholes.

yeah. i know.... i was just playing.... :D

RW

...just my 3 pence.

yeah. i know.... i was just playing.... :D

You're such a brat!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"There are still a few really great people on VF.  

No, there isn't. They either left or the vicious bipolar Serb twat ran them off.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

No, there isn't. They either left or the vicious bipolar Serb twat ran them off.

I think there are still some good ones left.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I think there are still some good ones left.

I haven't looked at it since X-mas, but I didn't see anything at the time, except old vesna's sycophants and scum who are not allowed to post anywhere else. I doubt it has improved much since then.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview