Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Wonder where CC is? Cruzing her Ford? i believe the model she drives was made in the US. Shame on CC. She around be along shortly.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Wonder where CC is? Cruzing her Ford? i believe the model she drives was made in the US. Shame on CC. She around be along shortly.

Shut the fuck up you idiot.  She has pressing issues to tend to in her life and doesn't need you shaking your dumb ass in her face.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Wonder where CC is? Cruzing her Ford? i believe the model she drives was made in the US. Shame on CC. She around be along shortly.

Shut the fuck up you idiot.  She has pressing issues to tend to in her life and doesn't need you shaking your dumb ass in her face.

Yu shut the fuck up Mrs. Pill Popper. If she's got issues, tell her to take a vacation. Not a bad idea for you as well.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Yu shut the fuck up Mrs. Pill Popper. If she's got issues, tell her to take a vacation. Not a bad idea for you as well.

A vacation as in not answering posts?  Like this one?

:oeudC:

I'm honestly shocked you have managed to live to be a leathery old idiot given your IQ.  I thought for sure you would have won a Darwin Award by now.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I'm honestly shocked you have managed to live to be a leathery old idiot given your IQ.  I thought for sure you would have won a Darwin Award by now.

There's still hope.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

You sad sack. You wish you could imitate my life and lifestyle. Darwin? Means simply most have evolved pasted you Xs 15. No one is really surprised.

RW

You sad sack. You wish you could imitate my life and lifestyle. Darwin? Means simply most have evolved pasted you Xs 15. No one is really surprised.

Say what?

No, I don't wish I could imitate your life or lifestyle.  I wouldn't even trade having MS if it meant I had to adopt your IQ.  I'm not even kidding.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Say what?

No, I don't wish I could imitate your life or lifestyle.  I wouldn't even trade having MS if it meant I had to adopt your IQ.  I'm not even kidding.

I Q ? You wouldn't know a strong one if it bit ya ass. Major league pathetic this morning. Dumb broad. As it I'd trade my life and life style with your pathetic existence. Broke, stuck, cold, unhappy. Super clear.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"This thread is starting to make me feel queasy.

No doubt it was the frontal lobatimy you had last month. Doc insisted it was the only way.

RW

No doubt it was the frontal lobatimy you had last month. Doc insisted it was the only way.

You can't even spell lobotomy correctly FFS.

Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

You can't even spell lobotomy correctly FFS.

I think I read somewhere that hubby dislikes rodents?  :confused1:

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/7BCB7443-68BB-450F-8CC5-83C30D7101DD_zps9hgrotmw.jpg.html">

Based on the above photo and the cheap Candian dope you smoke. You seem to be in a continual fog. Could be normal for a rodent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/7BCB7443-68BB-450F-8CC5-83C30D7101DD_zps9hgrotmw.jpg.html">

Based on the above photo and the cheap Candian dope you smoke. You seem to be in a continual fog. Could be normal for a rodent.

:001_rolleyes:

Jeff Spicoli

Quote from: "RW"She has pressing issues to tend to in her life

I can only imagine what those may be...   :wink:  acc_devil

Renee

Quote from: "Jeff Spicoli"
Quote from: "RW"She has pressing issues to tend to in her life

I can only imagine what those may be...   :wink:  acc_devil

You ignorant low life asshole.....
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview