The best topic

Replies: 8521
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:39:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 32 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"This is terrible for Americans.

Centeral and South Americans are ineligible.

What other countries are named America?

You insist on putting a post back that was moved, and yet cannot answer this question. I live in the United States of America. Therefore "America" only refers to one country. Central America has 7 countries, none of which have "America" in their name. South America has 12 countries,  none of which have "America" in their name. Not sure why you need to be so petty and anal over this. Maybe it goes along with you posting the same pics over and over.

Oh, and don't replace a post if it has been moved to RR. It was a derail. It was moved.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

You insist on putting a post back that was moved, and yet cannot answer this question. I live in the United States of America. Therefore "America" only refers to one country. Central America has 7 countries, none of which have "America" in their name. South America has 12 countries,  none of which have "America" in their name. Not sure why you need to be so petty and anal over this. Maybe it goes along with you posting the same pics over and over.

Oh, and don't replace a post if it has been moved to RR. It was a derail. It was moved.

Easy Cowboy, I was busy. America represents North, Centeral and South. This shouldn't be hard to understand. The United States of America takes up part of North America, Canada the other part, along with Northern Mexico. You are mistaken to think folks down Here might think of themselves as Americans. Let's say short sighted. Same pics over and over? Lots of others repost them.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/06B36705-56B1-4146-9165-D2DB70259941_zpsaa3mgv5z.jpg.html">

This is reality. If it pleases you to believe mericans are the only Americans, suit yourself.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11/72874AF7-34DA-4823-B883-B13E8461DB9F_zpsjjhcsjow.png.html">

This may help.

cc

Funny. I reside in Canada which is part of N Ameria  .... and I'm good with Americans calling themselves Americans

I call them Americans

You, an American, seem to have a problem with that and prefer a designed-to-slur term

It couldn't get any funnier ...... Wait Wait ... it prolly will
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

Easy Cowboy, I was busy. America represents North, Centeral and South. This shouldn't be hard to understand. The United States of America takes up part of North America, Canada the other part, along with Northern Mexico. You are mistaken to think folks down Here might think of themselves as Americans. Let's say short sighted. Same pics over and over? Lots of others repost them.

You're still being petty. You know, if you have a reasonable intelligence, that anytime someone uses the term "America" on the forums, they are talking about the USA. I get it, you despise the USA. You left the country. But you sound like a petulant little child trying to correct everyone, when everyone else knows what is meant. No one else has ever asked for, needed, or given clarification when using "America/American" in a sentence, except you. Funny that, eh......
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

This is petty and anal. We all know that is the reason that the American nationality refers to one country in the Americas. Everyone I have ever met in Saskatchewan understands this too.

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers" I get it, you despise the USA.

Why is it that when anyone raises criticisms, concerns, complaints, or ire at America you accuse them of being anti American "despisers", instead of addressing the issue.

The issue is why can't America get their health care system right, when many other countries have done so quite fairly and effectively?

kiebers

Crooked politicians. Pretty much sums it all up. I don't have the answers. Or at least any that would be different from anything I have stated already. Prior to Obamacare there may have been uninsured but they got care if needed.

Bricktop

Seems to me the answer is simple. Don't elect crooked politicians.

But yet again we see that you're about to elect one of the most corrupt as President.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Seems to me the answer is simple. Don't elect crooked politicians.

But yet again we see that you're about to elect one of the most corrupt as President.

The only politicians we have in Canada may not be as corrupt as Clinton and Trump, but they are liars..

Taiwan is like that too.

Twenty Dollars

Good Morning. Just a few points.

It clearly tweeks  Mericans that there are others to the south who clearly consider themselves Americans. Where is the argument? Does it bother you personally?

What is the extent of your travels to Centeral and South Americas?

Mericans enjoy twisting history just enough to make it work for the USA.

Kibers like many here find it difficult NOT to make azzumptions. Always an easy way to go.

Finally, what the fuck does it matter to you where I live? I have a passport from the USA, I pay my federal income  taxes, I have no bank loans, and own my home here.

I live my life as I choose, because I can.

Thanks for doing your perceived job here.

Looks like tRump...... Well it's over.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "kiebers" I get it, you despise the USA.

Why is it that when anyone raises criticisms, concerns, complaints, or ire at America you accuse them of being anti American "despisers", instead of addressing the issue.

The issue is why can't America get their health care system right, when many other countries have done so quite fairly and effectively?

Thank you. I have no beef with Merica, just the fools who think it's the main planet in the solar system. America represents North, Centeral and South. I believe in the Americas. Think of the Wealth, resources, intelligence, man power that exists in the Americas. What else do we need?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"

This is petty and anal. We all know that is the reason that the American nationality refers to one country in the Americas. Everyone I have ever met in Saskatchewan understands this too.

Don't think it's anal at all Herman. the truth. Ever hear of the PanAmerican highway? Why do they call it that?

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Good Morning. Just a few points.

It clearly tweeks  Mericans that there are others to the south who clearly consider themselves Americans. Where is the argument? Does it bother you personally?

What is the extent of your travels to Centeral and South Americas?

Mericans enjoy twisting history just enough to make it work for the USA.

Kibers like many here find it difficult NOT to make azzumptions. Always an easy way to go.

Finally, what the fuck does it matter to you where I live? I have a passport from the USA, I pay my federal income  taxes, I have no bank loans, and own my home here.

I live my life as I choose, because I can.

Thanks for doing your perceived job here.

Looks like tRump...... Well it's over.

Doesn't tweek me at all what people consider themselves. It is your constant petty correction. I said nothing about where you live. I was commenting primarily on your constant petty corrections. I truly have no issue with you living out of the country. Actually think it's great you can do that. You have said many derogatory things here and elsewhere about the US. Granted probably to stir the pot more than anything but said nevertheless, so the conclusion of you despising the US was not far fetched at all. I said nothing about taxes pertaining to you. I have said nothing at all about your financial status. Don't care nor care to know. I happen to believe that you had your own business, sold it, bought it back when they tanked it, rebuilt and sold it again for even more money. I have never accused you of using "mommies" money. Seems you are putting an awful lot of words or meaning into one simple word like "despise" and grouping me in with others that may or may not have said those kinds of things. Maybe the word to use describing your post is azzumption. Funny how you accuse everyone else of that and then turn around and do the same thing.

Now that I think about it, I have even told you I envy your ability to be able to live in Costa Rica. After all it offers you the opportunity to do what you love without all the bull shit of living on the west coast. I get that, always have.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview