The best topic

Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Nothing fits in like it was supposed to..

Thats the everyday life of a rigworker.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Odinson

Quote from: "kiebers"No forum death around here.

ac_toofunny  Pretty much dead from its apex...

This is what you get when you let city faggots, doormats and hoes to rule...

That is the triumvirate of intolerant failure with forums.

I dont usually even bother to negotiate with females, whiteknights or gay people...

Evie is a different female... She has seen bombardment of a city.. She is humble... She has seen true suffering.

Unlike some candyass piece of shit whos father bought her a car just because some creep lusted over her short legs.

We finns are all about humility, pain and suffering...

A woman that has endured as much, is wife material... No gold-diggers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "kiebers"
You insist on putting a post back that was moved, and yet cannot answer this question. I live in the United States of America. Therefore "America" only refers to one country. Central America has 7 countries, none of which have "America" in their name. South America has 12 countries,  none of which have "America" in their name. Not sure why you need to be so petty and anal over this. Maybe it goes along with you posting the same pics over and over.

This is petty and anal. We all know that is the reason that the American nationality refers to one country in the Americas. Everyone I have ever met in Saskatchewan understands this too.

Don't think it's anal at all Herman. the truth. Ever hear of the PanAmerican highway? Why do they call it that?

What the fuck does the name of a highway have to do with nationality.

https://www.speaklanguages.com/english/vocab/countries-and-nationalities">https://www.speaklanguages.com/english/ ... ionalities">https://www.speaklanguages.com/english/vocab/countries-and-nationalities

Country   Adjective   Nationality    Inhabitant

USA                American   American   American

Not sure you understand this argument. Wouldn't expect you to. Just as in the graph you posted. It lists the countries in the Americas. North Centeral and South. Re. the highway. Goes from South to North, connecting the Americas. The intent. Do these facts bother you? The shit I see pouring out of Merica makes me think the United States doesn't deserve to be America. tRump vs. Hill? Any better in Paraquay, or El Salvador? Sad times for my country.

I know what you are saying. I do not need a geography lesson from you. You have AMERICAN nationality. I live in the AMERICAS too, but my nationality is CANADIAN. What is so frickin difficult to understand about that?

Anonymous

Is that drunk, unemployed little girl odinsusan looking for attention. Is she looking for gossip for his gay VF forum?

kiebers

Quote from: "Odinson"

I dont usually even bother to negotiate with females, whiteknights or gay people...

Evie is a different female... She has seen bombardment of a city.. She is humble... She has seen true suffering.

Unlike some candyass piece of shit whos father bought her a car just because some creep lusted over her short legs.

Then why are you here?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Then why are you here?

As the seoul brother once said, it must be welfare day in Finland. The cheap bottles of vodka are littering his mother's basement floor.

Odinson

Its not attentionseeking... Its re-vitalizing the forum. :D

Anonymous

Then why are you here?

As  the seoul brother once said, it must be welfare day in Finland. The cheap bottles of vodka are littering his mother's basement floor.

Seoul is probably right..

I guess Odi is not getting enough attention on VF these days.

Twenty Dollars

You insist on putting a post back that was moved, and yet cannot answer this question. I live in the United States of America. Therefore "America" only refers to one country. Central America has 7 countries, none of which have "America" in their name. South America has 12 countries,  none of which have "America" in their name. Not sure why you need to be so petty and anal over this. Maybe it goes along with you posting the same pics over and over.

This is petty and anal. We all know that is the reason that the American nationality refers to one country in the Americas. Everyone I have ever met in Saskatchewan understands this too.

Don't think it's anal at all Herman. the truth. Ever hear of the PanAmerican highway? Why do they call it that?

What the fuck does the name of a highway have to do with nationality.

https://www.speaklanguages.com/english/vocab/countries-and-nationalities">https://www.speaklanguages.com/english/ ... ionalities">https://www.speaklanguages.com/english/vocab/countries-and-nationalities

Country   Adjective   Nationality    Inhabitant

USA                American   American   American

Not sure you understand this argument. Wouldn't expect you to. Just as in the graph you posted. It lists the countries in the Americas. North Centeral and South. Re. the highway. Goes from South to North, connecting the Americas. The intent. Do these facts bother you? The shit I see pouring out of Merica makes me think the United States doesn't deserve to be America. tRump vs. Hill? Any better in Paraquay, or El Salvador? Sad times for my country.

I know what you are saying. I do not need a geography lesson from you. You have AMERICAN nationality. I live in the AMERICAS too, but my nationality is CANADIAN. What is so frickin difficult to understand about that?

Only North, Centeral, and South. Swear Herman is important to people here. I keep saying this. The Americas. Who else do we need?

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-10/6B4B5D30-B047-458B-B510-00DBDCFB9EC6_zpsse7xlmfs.jpg.html">

Please promise your not into speedos. Some here really are.

cc

What  tropical plant leaves are you eating ... or smoking?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

Only North, Centeral, and South. Swear Herman is important to people here. I keep saying this. The Americas. Who else do we need?

First off, what the hell does "Swear Herman is important to people here" mean???  Remember this?

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Kiebers, this is what you need to be working on. The usage of the entire English language for more refined conversations.

Seems you need a little work on this as well. Perhaps even more than me. Don't care about cell typing or auto correct. If you are going to call someone out on their use of the English language you damn well better double check what you type.

Do you consider the following terms unacceptable? After all, based on your posts, America and American are wrong when referring to the USA.

Canada = Canadian

Mexico = Mexican

Guatemala = Guatemalan

Belize = Belizean

El Salvador = El Salvadorian

Honduras = Honduran

Nicaragua = Nicaraguan

Costa Rica = Costa Rican

Panama = Panamanian

Columbia = Columbian

Venezuela = Venezuelan

Is that enough or do I have to do the entire world. There would be a few exceptions but it would probably remain true for 80-90 percent of the countries in this world.

Complete this one....

United States of America = ?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Daisy May"What  tropical plant leaves are you eating ... or smoking?

All of them CC. Some even to make that speedo vision disappear from your brain.

Twenty Dollars

First off, what the hell does "Swear Herman is important to people here" mean???  Remember this?

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Kiebers, this is what you need to be working on. The usage of the entire English language for more refined conversations.

Seems you need a little work on this as well. Perhaps even more than me. Don't care about cell typing or auto correct. If you are going to call someone out on their use of the English language you damn well better double check what you type.

Do you consider the following terms unacceptable? After all, based on your posts, America and American are wrong when referring to the USA.

Canada = Canadian

Mexico = Mexican

Guatemala = Guatemalan

Belize = Belizean

El Salvador = El Salvadorian

Honduras = Honduran

Nicaragua = Nicaraguan

Costa Rica = Costa Rican

Panama = Panamanian

Columbia = Columbian

Venezuela = Venezuelan

Is that enough or do I have to do the entire world. There would be a few exceptions but it would probably remain true for 80-90 percent of the countries in this world.

Complete this one....

United States of America = ?

Thank you for pointing out all of these countries exist in the Americas.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview