The best topic

Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/D76029F9-A448-467C-AD8B-984D2C5F0603_zpshavaspmu.jpg.html">

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/5C3B67EA-BFC4-4955-B4F0-083D3E33F06E_zpspypallc1.png.html">

Kiebers perhaps your point of view needs updating? Seems consistent with where you live. I won't Assume it tho.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "kiebers"No forum death around here.

ac_toofunny  Pretty much dead from its apex...

This is what you get when you let city faggots, doormats and hoes to rule...

That is the triumvirate of intolerant failure with forums.

I dont usually even bother to negotiate with females, whiteknights or gay people...

Evie is a different female... She has seen bombardment of a city.. She is humble... She has seen true suffering.

Unlike some candyass piece of shit whos father bought her a car just because some creep lusted over her short legs.

We finns are all about humility, pain and suffering...

A woman that has endured as much, is wife material... No gold-diggers.

Then why are you here?

As  the seoul brother once said, it must be welfare day in Finland. The cheap bottles of vodka are littering his mother's basement floor.

Seoul is probably right..

I guess Odi is not getting enough attention on VF these days.

I dont post as much anymore..

What you think of as attentionseeking is a cultural thing.

I might start posting about myself because I find your problems to be really petty... Paris Hilton problems.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Thank you for pointing out all of these countries exist in the Americas.

Never said they weren't.

Still couldn't fill in the blanks, eh?

United States of America = ?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/5C3B67EA-BFC4-4955-B4F0-083D3E33F06E_zpspypallc1.png.html">

Kiebers perhaps your point of view needs updating? Seems consistent with where you live. I won't Assume it tho.

Cool you can make a meme.   I can find a document.

http://i.imgur.com/lY8KEuz.jpg?1">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Odinson

https://img.ifcdn.com/images/2a0f3e707ed4f58aeb9f36daf63705f2c6f29e58775dec0d3afff30390096730_1.jpg">

Odinson

Anonymous

Never said they weren't.

TD does not know what his nationality is. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Never said they weren't.

TD does not know what his nationality is. :laugh3:

I do not think he is denying the fact that only one country in the world has American nationality even though there are dozens in the Americas,

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"
I do not think he is denying the fact that only one country in the world has American nationality even though there are dozens in the Americas,

Actually he is.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "kiebers"Important? Not at all. The way the list is we are worse than you. Hell I figured the gap would have been much larger, I figured we would have been in the 50 or 60's and y'all right about where you are.  

I didn't vote for Hillary. I did my part.

So you voted for Trump?

I don't ever go into discussion about who I did vote for. I just did not vote for Hillary.

Why not?

Are you ashamed or embarrassed by your political conviction?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Actually he is.

That is basic English though. He must be joking.

http://www.vocabulary.cl/Basic/Nationalities.htm">http://www.vocabulary.cl/Basic/Nationalities.htm

kiebers

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "kiebers"Important? Not at all. The way the list is we are worse than you. Hell I figured the gap would have been much larger, I figured we would have been in the 50 or 60's and y'all right about where you are.  

So you voted for Trump?

I don't ever go into discussion about who I did vote for. I just did not vote for Hillary.

Why not?

Not ashamed. It's no ones business but my own. I have never discussed my vote with anyone my entire life. I have never asked anyone who they voted for, nor made comments on who someone else may have voted for. Just that simple.

Twenty Dollars

You fuckers can believe what you want. So will I. Beyond this, thanks for making this the most popular thread by far within the whole site.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Oberon"

So you voted for Trump?

Why not?

Not ashamed. It's no ones business but my own. I have never discussed my vote with anyone my entire life. I have never asked anyone who they voted for, nor made comments on who someone else may have voted for. Just that simple.

Then you can tell us how tRump is gonna save Merica, and bring the jobs back? CC hasn't a clue.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview