The best topic

Replies: 10483
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:40:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 39 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

The funny thing is, I did a google pic search from one of his other pics...that's what came up.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"The funny thing is, I did a google pic search from one of his other pics...that's what came up.

:laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"The funny thing is, I did a google pic search from one of his other pics...that's what came up.

BUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "kiebers"http://i.imgur.com/Z8X3j9X.jpg?2">

Oh shit....no....oh hell no.....fuck......blech....fuck.....no.....shit!....fuck!......bleach my eyes......no words...... :beurk:

Kiebs, have you ever heard the phrase....."once seen can never be unseen"?

Thanks a lot.  :mad:

WTF Renee.  That's hot!

Rawr!  ac_lovestruck

Shit, now I know you really are cruising the local assisted living residences for dates. :yuk:  :laugh3:

Nah, just beaches in Costa Rica.  Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Well, I have to tell you, you showed poor judgement in posting that thing.....someone could have gone blind.  ac_wot
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Well, I have to tell you, you showed poor judgement in posting that thing.....someone could have gone blind.  ac_wot

What did you type? I can't see
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I have already made an appointment with an optometrist.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I have already made an appointment with an optometrist.

:thumbup:  ac_toofunny

Twenty Dollars

Was wondering if this has turned into a pictorial thread? OK if I play?

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Was wondering if this has turned into a pictorial thread? OK if I play?

Nothing stopping you from spamming this thread like you do the others. Have at it Goober.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Was wondering if this has turned into a pictorial thread? OK if I play?

18+ please
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Nothing stopping you from spamming this thread like you do the others. Have at it Goober.

Promise I'll only post real photos. No assumptions. Better way to go. Don't you think?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview