The best topic

Replies: 10483
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:40:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 39 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Was thinking that what this place needs is the rest of the kissy meat gang. The line up couldn't be complete without  Dilf, Kam, point break, cricks, etc. This place needs them all. Add in all of Hermans alts. This place will be rocking. OK if I invite them over?

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Was thinking that what this place needs is the rest of the kissy meat gang. The line up couldn't be complete without  Dilf, Kam, point break, cricks, etc. This place needs them all. Add in all of Hermans alts. This place will be rocking. OK if I invite them over?

How about you go join them elsewhere instead?  They came here once.  They got shit canned.  They got the message you seem to have missed because you're a complete idiot.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Was thinking that what this place needs is the rest of the kissy meat gang. The line up couldn't be complete without  Dilf, Kam, point break, cricks, etc. This place needs them all. Add in all of Hermans alts. This place will be rocking. OK if I invite them over?

Herman doesn't have alts..

He keeps changing his handle..

Do you not understand the difference?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Sure I do. Do you think it funny?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"

How about you go join them elsewhere instead?  They came here once.  They got shit canned.  They got the message you seem to have missed because you're a complete idiot.

Sounds like to me you'd all like em back. Ask DSM, and the phony Nazi? Herman and all his alts seem to enjoy then. Don't think so? Your a laugh a second. I think it would be fun.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Daisy May"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "kiebers"The funny thing is, I did a google pic search from one of his other pics...that's what came up.

Well, I have to tell you, you showed poor judgement in posting that thing.....someone could have gone blind.  ac_wot

What did you type? I can't see

Bet I can find a very special on for you. Bet you can't wait.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Sounds like to me you'd all like em back. Ask DSM, and the phony Nazi? Herman and all his alts seem to enjoy then. Don't think so? Your a laugh a second. I think it would be fun.

They are banned because RW wants them back.

:crazy:

RW

Go hang with them on VF you mindless sea monkey.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

No, you don't know the difference..

I will explain it for you, but I don't think it will make any difference..

Alts are additional handles....Herman has one that he has been changing a lot lately?

Understand now? Of course not.

Twenty Dollars

Like being called that. Sea Monkey. I adore the tropical ocean.

Twenty Dollars

Alts are additional handles....Herman has one that he has been changing a lot lately?

However you choose to look at it. His choises seem goofy. Hey goofy would work. How about Hillary Clinton? Looks like the Donald is already taken.

Anonymous

However you choose to look at it. His choises seem goofy. Hey goofy would work. How about Hillary Clinton? Looks like the Donald is already taken.

It's not about his handle choices..

You don't even know the difference between alts and handle changing..

I already said, I didn't think an explanation would make any difference, and I was right.

RW

Like being called that. Sea Monkey. I adore the tropical ocean.

You clearly don't know what a sea monkey is.  Google it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Cool, threatening to trash the forum. Sounds like a permaban offense to me.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview