The best topic

Replies: 10483
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:40:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Grasp what Herman?

Aren't mods supposed to be fair and unbiased? Isn't fairness next to Godliness?

Did you have your pic posting privileges taken away. And as an example of unfairness you are using a pic I posted. My pic being sandwiched between two of yours aimed at me. You really are a ignorant loser. It just so happens that is the only "flame" pic I have ever posted. You cannot say the same thing. So yes...[size=150]Knock Knock[/size]

So what? You're stuck in Houston slim. Herman is biased. I reposted a photo of you. Looking pretty used up for 43?

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"The fool has another productive day. Can it get anymore moronic? Herman. Liked you much better when you were the prarie so n so.  Amazing that you still hope and wish. Anyone here who defends him at this point in time isn't showing too much.

68. That number represents both your age and IQ.

No it's actually my dwindling wine collection. Here in Sonoma at the moment to restock. Sonoma Mission

Inn is one nice Hotel. Near my daughters home.

Twenty Dollars

Maybe you're right Joe? He's is as dumb as they come though.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Otis Campbell"
Quote from: "JOE"....I find that dogs and dog breeds are animals which you love or hate.

There is no in between with them.

Either a certain kind of dog is extremely lovable or you can't stand them.

I can see certain kinds of dogs as being adorable, like golden retrievers, but mutts, yappy dogs with disagreeable personalities, or viscious dogs .... don't wanna go thea'! Can't say I can see what some of these owners see in them...they're not lovable to most people!

Anyways I like the fluffy furry types that are good around children and friendly with people, don't bark much and are extremely approachable. For some reason, they make me feel instantly relaxed and I feel at home with them when they're around.

You scared of certain breeds of dogs too Joe. What a wimp. :laugh3:

Hermans probably into mini gerbils.

Anonymous

Did you have your pic posting privileges taken away. And as an example of unfairness you are using a pic I posted. My pic being sandwiched between two of yours aimed at me. You really are a ignorant loser. It just so happens that is the only "flame" pic I have ever posted. You cannot say the same thing. So yes...[size=150]Knock Knock[/size]

Yes, I took away his image posting privileges away for now..

It was getting ridiculous with TD bombing threads with the same two pictures over and over again..

I will probably restore his image privileges at least in this sub in another day or two.

kiebers

It's his MO. He just craves attention. Why do you think he moves to a country with a poor economy and people? He can buy the attention he desires. Why do you think he spammed the kid pic? He desires attention whether it is positive or negative. Histronic Personality Disorder...
QuoteHistrionic personality disorder is one of a group of conditions called "Cluster B" or "dramatic" personality disorders. People with these disorders have intense, unstable emotions and distorted self-images. For people with histrionic personality disorder, their self-esteem depends on the approval of others and does not arise from a true feeling of self-worth. They have an overwhelming desire to be noticed, and often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention. The word histrionic means "dramatic or theatrical."

What Are the Symptoms of Histrionic Personality Disorder?

In many cases, people with histrionic personality disorder have good social skills; however, they tend to use these skills to manipulate others so that they can be the center of attention.

A person with this disorder might also:

Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention

Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior

Shift emotions rapidly

Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity

Be overly concerned with physical appearance

Constantly seek reassurance or approval

Be gullible and easily influenced by others

Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval

Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another

Not think before acting

Make rash decisions

Be self-centered and rarely show concern for others

Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others

Threaten or attempt suicide to get attention

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/histrionic-personality-disorder">http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/hist ... y-disorder">http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/histrionic-personality-disorder
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

HateWhale

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It was getting ridiculous with TD bombing threads with the same two pictures over and over again..

He does that a lot.  I believe its his Alzheimer's that makes him behave like that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "HateWhale"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

He does that a lot.  I believe its his Alzheimer's that makes him behave like that.

TD is just plain old stupid.

Hey, what is with another new handle?

HateWhale

This is the first time I've posted on here for 6 months or so, my BortheBorkle account won't work for some reason.

Where are SCOUSE and Dilf?

RW

Quote from: "HateWhale"This is the first time I've posted on here for 6 months or so, my BortheBorkle account won't work for some reason.

Where are SCOUSE and Dilf?

Bort! I have been waiting for you to show back up.  How the hell are ya?  Did you miss me as much as I've missed you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "JOE"Trump's attacks on Hillary seem more like roasts of an old friend whom he's all too familaiar with.

And yeah, the OP is right - this election is turning into a gong show, with Trump as one its central attractions/stars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XriXDtfqCg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Looks like Herman there in the middle. Doesn't look like you're lifting much, other than that fork. Cute.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Meathead"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
I'm so fucking wonderful. :tease:

Yes, that's it. :001_rolleyes:

No one asked you KK.

No one was talking to you.

It is a fun little thread. Don't turn into an RR free for all. Leave that to dumbasses like the TD.

Look who's starting shit? Should I continue fats?

So butthurt Herman. Hemroids?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Meathead"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
I'm so fucking wonderful. :tease:

Yes, that's it. :001_rolleyes:

No one asked you KK.

No one was talking to you.

It is a fun little thread. Don't turn into an RR free for all. Leave that to dumbasses like the TD.

Look who's starting shit? Should I continue fats?

So butthurt Herman. Hemroids?

The same inane garbage the trust fund dunce litters every thread with. Maybe he is jealous because Herm is more muscular and unlike TD(total dunce) has at least average intelligence. Whatever, nobody wants to read his repetitive butthurt idiosy.

Prove it you assuming loser. Proof is an unknown word here. Herman is a big fat guy with a criminal record. No assumption. Right Herm?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview