The best topic

Replies: 10484
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:43:24 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Meathead"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
I'm so fucking wonderful. :tease:

Yes, that's it. :001_rolleyes:

No one asked you KK.

No one was talking to you.

It is a fun little thread. Don't turn into an RR free for all. Leave that to dumbasses like the TD.

Look who's starting shit? Should I continue fats?

So butthurt Herman. Hemroids?

The same inane garbage the trust fund dunce litters every thread with. Maybe he is jealous because Herm is more muscular and unlike TD(total dunce) has at least average intelligence. Whatever, nobody wants to read his repetitive butthurt idiosy.

Prove it you assuming loser. Proof is an unknown word here. Herman is a big fat guy with a criminal record. No assumption. Right Herm?

We don't give a flying fuck what Herman looks like or if he's got a criminal record.  We don't obsess over what others look like.  Why do you??
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"More cheating allegations. This time in Pennsylvania. Trump is big big trouble. He's really good at playing the blame game and pointing that finger. Reminds me of someone else.

Try to stay on topic here. Baffles me that Trump keeps this bullshit up. Baffles me further that some folks here eat it up. Why Herman, train guy??

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
I'm so fucking wonderful. :tease:

Yes, that's it. :001_rolleyes:

No one asked you KK.

No one was talking to you.

It is a fun little thread. Don't turn into an RR free for all. Leave that to dumbasses like the TD.

Look who's starting shit? Should I continue fats?

So butthurt Herman. Hemroids?

The same inane garbage the trust fund dunce litters every thread with. Maybe he is jealous because Herm is more muscular and unlike TD(total dunce) has at least average intelligence. Whatever, nobody wants to read his repetitive butthurt idiosy.

Prove it you assuming loser. Proof is an unknown word here. Herman is a big fat guy with a criminal record. No assumption. Right Herm?

We don't give a flying fuck what Herman looks like or if he's got a criminal record.  We don't obsess over what others look like.  Why do you??

I don't. I never assume either. You all rip on me based on assumption. Herman communicated his past lots of times. Bullshit or no?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"We rip you because you're an idiot and a troll.  

We're okay with Herman's past as clearly is Herman himself if he's sharing it.

More assumptions. Going Wine tasting and buying in Sonoma this afternoon. Any recommendations? Maybe you don't like Wine?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"TD should not be allowed in the politics sub. He is too stupid to contribute anything of substance. Does anyone want this jackass derailing every thread here too?

That is true and I agree.

Herman!  You are the one person here who can clean this shit up and instead you sit there like a fucking chump just nodding your head.  Use the damn mod panel if you agree FFS.

Is he supposed to do something about me? While you all make shit up and assume and assume more? Try not being so angry and butthurt.

Anonymous

TD's trash for the morning is in the garbage thread where it belongs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Meathead"TD's trash for the morning is in the garbage thread where it belongs.

:thumbup:

Twenty Dollars

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Meathead"I'm a servant of the people.

Please make me a grilled cheese with Gouda please.

Twenty Dollars

I'm not convinced that Trump is on board with the Clintons. Trump is the result of Tea Party Republicans quest for more conservatism, and the public responding in a knee jerk type of way. Now look what they've gotten themselves into. A steady, open minded, grounded Republican would be the next President. This fool Trump ends up being food and fodder for Hill.

Twenty Dollars

Manafort is bad macumba. He understand Russia, and it's people. Yes Additional linkage to Putin. More of the shit show.

Anonymous

Glad to see TD's idiocy in the thread where it all belongs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I'm not convinced that Trump is on board with the Clintons. Trump is the result of Tea Party Republicans quest for more conservatism, and the public responding in a knee jerk type of way. Now look what they've gotten themselves into. A steady, open minded, grounded Republican would be the next President. This fool Trump ends up being food and fodder for Hill.

Ted Cruz is the Tea Partier.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Glad to see TD's idiocy in the thread where it all belongs.

At the kiddie table.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview