The best topic

Replies: 8519
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:16:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Oberon"
Christ, your hyperbole and puffery gets sillier by the minute.

I think I can help define the "average" person; when its male, it does not wear female apparel. When its a female, it does not pee standing up.

You're welcome.

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get2/I0000TclTuKmvOaU/fit=1000x750/Child-Portraits-Kid-Big-Smile-2010-JB-Brookman-Photographyf.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

GORDY GAMBINO

Based on your observations.

The man who never was.

But now the tables are turned and you have outed yourself.

Your secret is safe for the time being.

You are fortunate that being the fucken hard case I am I observe the doctrine of Omerta.

Also theres no reward so why bother.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Oh, ffs. You're out of your fucking melon.

Apologise and move on.

GORDY GAMBINO

You said you was the cunt in the plain clothes that night.

I got you piggy.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

I was in uniform, fuckhead.

But you're right. I was and am a cunt.

I had no time for wastes of skin like you.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Titania"CC's incompetent use of the English language aside, she remains a shining example of hypocrisy when it comes to defining people whose views aren't completely in sync with her own political convictions, whatever they may be.

Queen of the Ad Hominem.

Blurt once again demonstrating both his elitism, leftism and complete disregard for reality, without once having the testicular fortitude to expose his own political persuasion.

As always, he prefers to run with the fox while hunting with the hounds. I wonder of Vesna still feels that empty space at her right hand and contemplates...whatever happened to that minion of mine.

Blurt lives in his own self imposed cocoon. He is narcissistic and elitist and of course out of touch with the average person. And as someone else pointed out, he is a flake too.[/quote

Anonymous

Can't you two confine this to just one thread?

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"Can't you two confine this to just one thread?

And so it shall be....LOLOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Titania

Quote from: "Oberon"People who are drowning often urinate just before expiration as a reflex reaction.

And urolagnists often drown as a direct result of their sexual proclivities. What's your point, Obie?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Titania"CC's incompetent use of the English language aside, she remains a shining example of hypocrisy when it comes to defining people whose views aren't completely in sync with her own political convictions, whatever they may be.

Queen of the Ad Hominem.

Blurt once again demonstrating both his elitism, leftism and complete disregard for reality, without once having the testicular fortitude to expose his own political persuasion.

As always, he prefers to run with the fox while hunting with the hounds. I wonder of Vesna still feels that empty space at her right hand and contemplates...whatever happened to that minion of mine.

Blurt lives in his own self imposed cocoon. He is narcissistic and elitist and of course out of touch with the average person. And as someone else pointed out, he is a flake too.[/quote

You dipshit. I didn't write that?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"Can't you two confine this to just one thread?

why is Herman such a fat prick?

2 Xs

kiebers

Queen of the Ad Hominem.

The quotes are all messed up. Not sure what happend there. Checking.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"

Queen of the Ad Hominem.

The quotes are all messed up. Not sure what happend there. Checking.

We all know what happend. What your version Kiebers?

RW

I just want to point out that when you are a mod, sometimes you mean to hit quote and you accidentally hit edit.  Sometimes you can't always back button it or fix the mistake.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"The quotes are all messed up. Not sure what happend there. Checking.

We all know what happend. What your version Kiebers?

Since I have not checked it all out yet, and I were to guess, you fucked up the quote because your posting with a cell and can't be bothered to fix the errors. Probably the reason I have called you out on some of your sentences not making sense.

Checked

Looks to me like what RW said, is what happened. What was the post you made since its now gone?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview