The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 67 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

Theres NOTHING Extreme aboot the WHITE Race being Proud of their Civilised WHITE Culture .

WHITES / White education Built the Modern World .

N1ggers are encouraged to be proud of their Black African heritage........Thats All Good apparently .

Chinks are encourage to be proud of their Yellow Culture ........Thats All Good apparently .

Yet when the WHITE Culture and Education that Built the Modern World is celebrated by Me and others here . ( And in the Real World )

Were Branded RACIST / BIGOTS / TRUMPS / and NAZIS .

Liberals Branding WHITE people NAZIS is laughable .

It proves just how Thick the Clown Liberal is .

Cos MUSLIMS Fought for the NAZIS in WW2 wearing WEHRMACHT Uniforms . ( Balkans )

Look on YT at any EDL / BNP Rally / OUR Fallen getting repatriated to Wootton Bassett RAF Base and its the Clown Liberals and Backward Muslims that are always Kickin Off .

Yet only the WHITES seem to get arrested .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

JOE

What a remarkable likeness...

http://www.ew.com/sites/default/files/styles/tout_image_612x380/public/i/2015/06/29/donald-trump.jpg?itok=QarA6WHc">

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Oberon"Mother and baby baboon.

https://flic.kr/p/v6XbQY">

You took that?!?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Oberon"

Muslims will be re-patriated from many western countries.

They should move in with RW, she would probably welcome the 'enrichment'.

Hey, I have 3200 sq ft house.  If they do laundry, they're welcome to live in the basement.

You've mentioned the size of your house several times. Is 3200 sq feet a large house in your community?

Twenty Dollars

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Hey, I have 3200 sq ft house.  If they do laundry, they're welcome to live in the basement.

You've mentioned the size of your house several times. Is 3200 sq feet a large house in your community?

Yeah.  Most houses around here aren't 3200 sq ft.  It's a crazy amount of space.  I have 5 bedrooms, 2 baths (it's an older house so they didn't do a lot of bathrooms), a recreation room, a media room with a full wet bar, a den, a workshop, a "train room", which is on top of the living room, dining room, an eat in kitchen, a laundry room, and storage coming out my ears!

I could put up loads of Syrian refugees in here.

Now slappy, come and tell me what issue you have with my big house.  Why does it bother you when I mention it?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Yeah.  Most houses around here aren't 3200 sq ft.  It's a crazy amount of space.  I have 5 bedrooms, 2 baths (it's an older house so they didn't do a lot of bathrooms), a recreation room, a media room with a full wet bar, a den, a workshop, a "train room", which is on top of the living room, dining room, an eat in kitchen, a laundry room, and storage coming out my ears!

Now slappy, come and tell me what issue you have with my big house.  Why does it bother you when I mention it?

That's a little insensitive RW, don't forget Semen lives in a South American favela, so life can't be all that pleasant for him.

RW

His house looks lovely.  I just don't understand why he gives a fuck about mine.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Bricktop

Well, what else can you do when you live in a South America shithole, all alone in a grass hut

Aryan

Yep, poor fella.  But according to him he has a great life and we're all jealous......

Bricktop

Twenty Dollars

Does t bother me a bit. Why don't you post the photos I sent you. The house , pool, guest cottage. My garden is my pride and joy. Down side is the snow birds. Bet I'll see one or two still sleeping it off on the beach during my walk.

Twenty Dollars

That's a little insensitive RW, don't forget Semen lives in a South American favela, so life can't be all that pleasant for him.

Sorry you are jealous pippi. Stuck broke and stupid. You wouldn't have a clue. Never been out of Liverpool. No assumption.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Oberon"Well, what else can you do when you live in a South America shithole, all alone in a grass hut

Surprised that a high minded individual like yourself would believe such shit? It remains a mystery why these Canook choose to visit anyway? Ask Herman

RW

Does t bother me a bit. Why don't you post the photos I sent you. The house , pool, guest cottage. My garden is my pride and joy. Down side is the snow birds. Bet I'll see one or two still sleeping it off on the beach during my walk.

Because you've never sent me photos of your house.  You posted a pic or two on the board.  You were showing off your cat or something.

If you don't have a problem with the size of my house, I'm confused as to why you've mentioned it in a thread outside the context in which it was posted?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview