The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 66 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Does t bother me a bit. Why don't you post the photos I sent you. The house , pool, guest cottage. My garden is my pride and joy. Down side is the snow birds. Bet I'll see one or two still sleeping it off on the beach during my walk.

Because you've never sent me photos of your house.  You posted a pic or two on the board.  You were showing off your cat or something.

If you don't have a problem with the size of my house, I'm confused as to why you've mentioned it in a thread outside the context in which it was posted?

You have communicated the square footage of your house to me 3 or 4 times. What can I say? Good for you and your family. The photos of my propetiies are probably within this thread.

RW

When talking about accommodating refugees, the sq footage of my house is relevant to the conversation which I wasn't actually having with you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"When talking about accommodating refugees, the sq footage of my house is relevant to the conversation which I wasn't actually having with you.

Sounds like there is plenty of room at your place. A very nice jesture. 2 or maybe 3?

You are a good person.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Wulf

Quote from: "Oberon"Oh, yeah...I wish I was in his shoes...if he HAS shoes.

That's odd, I never took you for the type that would find dollar store flip-flops desirable.

I thought you had more class.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "RW"When talking about accommodating refugees, the sq footage of my house is relevant to the conversation which I wasn't actually having with you.

Sounds like there is plenty of room at your place. A very nice jesture. 2 or maybe 3?

You are a good person.

Theres 2 or 3 Young GImps in ya Shack according to u .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

RW

Quote from: "Blurt"She is.

She's just unsure of it sometimes.

I blame Catholic guilt.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

You are a good person.

However many it takes to stay up on the house work.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Blurt wanted to do this also, but then came to his senses...

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blurt"Might take another 30 push-ups, eh?

Are they 30 Muslim Push Ups ?
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Blurt wanted to do this also, but then came to his senses...

Only after being buggered senseless, although I think that was his plan all along.

Blurt

No, I would've taken refugees in but, as it turns out, of the 300 or so that were supposed to come to the city in which I lived, only eight had arrived by the time I left Quebec. Also, all of the 80 odd families had already been slotted, most of them within the Syrian community.

I probably would not have been a good candidate as, on the one hand, my two-bedroom apartment was probably too small to accommodate a family, and, on the other, I worked the graveyard shift, so would not have been in contact with them enough to be of any real help.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Blurt, stop trying to solve the World's problems with your apartment.

We have enough localized problems as it is...

Blurt

In this world, Mel, there's no longer any such thing as a "localized problem."

Alcoholism leads to geopolitical myopia... who knew?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview