The best topic

Replies: 10568
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:58:34 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 49 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"acoholic

You are in no position to judge anyone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"acoholic

You are in no position to judge anyone.

Only in his delusional little pea sized brain attached to his short little body.

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "JOE"It seems rather odd that they couldn't get anything done since they hold the house, the senate and the presidency. What went wrong?

Not familiar with the us system. I just heard the news.

And now they're gonna keep Obamacare?

Seems like an odd twist of events.

As much as you post about the American system you cannot convince me you are not familiar with it. However if that be the case then you will not understand any explanations given so no need to even discuss it...

As much as I concur that Joe has no vested interest in American health care, or lack thereof, as a moderator it is incumbent on you to generate discussion and posting.

Not to dismiss people out of hand because you don't like them.

kiebers

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "JOE"It seems rather odd that they couldn't get anything done since they hold the house, the senate and the presidency. What went wrong?

As much as you post about the American system you cannot convince me you are not familiar with it. However if that be the case then you will not understand any explanations given so no need to even discuss it...

As much as I concur that Joe has no vested interest in American health care, or lack thereof, as a moderator it is incumbent on you to generate discussion and posting.

It was a troll and I will respond to a troll as I see fit. I have no need of input from you on how, when, where or what I post.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

It was a troll and I will respond to a troll as I see fit. I have no need of input from you on how, when, where or what I post.

To you, everything is a troll, which you can then use as an excuse to say fuck all. It seems you feel your only purpose here is to be a monitor, not a contributor.

Whether or not you "need" my fucking input, you're going to get it, because as you know I've been around these things for a very long time, and have always been a major contributor in driving posts, threads and views, because that's what keeps these things alive, NOT leaning on shitbags who nobody gives a flying fuck about anyway.

You'd do a lot more for the forum by adding discussion, rather than hiding your fear and ignorance.

Anonymous

kiebers

To you, everything is a troll, which you can then use as an excuse to say fuck all. It seems you feel your only purpose here is to be a monitor, not a contributor.

Whether or not you "need" my fucking input, you're going to get it, because as you know I've been around these things for a very long time, and have always been a major contributor in driving posts, threads and views, because that's what keeps these things alive, NOT leaning on shitbags who nobody gives a flying fuck about anyway.

You'd do a lot more for the forum by adding discussion, rather than hiding your fear and ignorance.

Every time you want to judge my posts I will be moving it to this section.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Panel abuse.

The refuge of the intellectually bereft.

How about you stand up for yourself without using mod privilege, buckwheat?

kiebers

You were attempting to start shit with me in a thread I was posting in and adding discussion to. You were not providing content that applied to the thread. That by definition is a derail. It was moved here so that if you wanted to continue to bitch and moan about me calling J0E out on his semantics you could do so without interfering in the on going thread. So continue on...here...where stuff like that belongs.

Bricktop

The DERAIL, bucko, was you sniping at Joe, and stating your disinclination to post.

If you have nothing to say, say nothing. But no, you had to accuse Joe of trolling, when his thread was reasonably worthwhile.

This, of course, is not the first time you react rather poorly to posts or threads that criticise the good 'ol Yoo Ess Ay. But I'm sure that isn't a factor, is it. I'm sure your motivation is to preserve the quality of the forum.

Quality you do not appeae to wish to contribute towards.

So how about you fuck off back to Blurt's place, where you belong, and leave us to take care of ourselves?

kiebers

So how about you fuck off back to Blurt's place, where you belong, and leave us to take care of ourselves?

Nah, don't think so.

Actually I can be on both websites at the same time. I can be on lots of websites at the same time. As John Travolta said...

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkHa9PWmXJY

Anonymous

Bricktop

Nah, don't think so.

Actually I can be on both websites at the same time. I can be on lots of websites at the same time. As John Travolta said...

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkHa9PWmXJY

None of which are any the better for your presence, if history is any guide.

Anonymous

Why is anyone bumping another one of Joe's lame political troll bait posts?? :crazy:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview