The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 70 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^I grew up  around railways. My Daddy is a civil engineer. He worked for the national railway in China and worked as a division engineer for CN after we came to Canada.

Millions of tonnes of dangerous goods marshalled together in a prescribed way and moved through our biggest cities. Then cars are switched out at destination. The job requires always thinking three steps ahead. The margin for error is zero.

The conductor on the ground throwing switches, pulling pins and hooking and unhooking the air lines and the hoghead in the power have a lot of responsibility. TD couldn't do rail running trades, that's for sure.

As if I care? Ever score that green card? Made my bones some time ago. Now I simply enjoy my life. Lets see? a two hour surf, lunch with an attractive lady friend, comb the cat out, take a bike ride down town. Visit with my friends. Ride home.. Almost cocktail time. Really a nice time of year here in the tropics.  Any snow forcasted for today shen?

I'm interested in other people's occupations. What I think nobody cares about is boasting from a senior citizen and third grade insults. Give it a rest.

Absolutely Seoul..

it's the same thing over and over again..

-He calls SCOUSE, iron horse jockey, Shen Li or KAM an embarrassingly childish name after they tease him.

-We tell him to ignore them

-He becomes instantly paranoid and accuses us of siding with his enemies.

-We ask why he would care what people half his age think of him

-We responds that he has a successful great retirement..

-We ask again why a successful senior citizen would care what they think.

-Goes right back to the third point.

:dash1:

Anonymous

For a supposedly happy old fool, TD does enough whining and complaining. What an insecure guy.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"For a supposedly happy old fool, TD does enough whining and complaining. What an insecure guy.

Funny that a ticket collector for some phony raíl road would make such an assumption? As if Id trade lifestyles. Try Scouse nazi, or the other retarded Irish guy. Way closer to your mind set, and economic status.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"For a supposedly happy old fool, TD does enough whining and complaining. What an insecure guy.

He is for sure. As if anybody would want to be some miserable, paranoid idiot who gets wound up by a troll post on a forum. He's got a lot of issues.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

He is for sure. As if anybody would want to be some miserable, paranoid idiot who gets wound up by a troll post on a forum. He's got a lot of issues.

He does let SCOUSE and friends get under his skin..

That's precisely where his story about being happy unravels.

Anonymous

Funny that a locomotive collector for some phony raíl road would make such an assumption? As if Id trade lifestyles. Try Scouse nazi, or the other retarded Irish guy. Way closer to your mind set, and economic status.

Because you do whine, complain and post childish nasty churlish nonsense which contradicts your claim of being a happy senior..

It could be that SCOUSE, and KAM are half your age, it could be iron horse jockey has a real profession and done more travelling than you..

It could be you are frustrated with your own inability to comprehend posts or ignorance of well known corporations like this one where iron horse jockey is employed.

http://www.cpr.ca/en">http://www.cpr.ca/en

But, one thing we all know for sure, and you know it too, is that you are insecure about something and to the extreme..

You project your insecurities on posters who tease you.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Funny that a locomotive collector for some phony raíl road would make such an assumption? As if Id trade lifestyles. Try Scouse nazi, or the other retarded Irish guy. Way closer to your mind set, and economic status.

Because you do whine, complain and post childish nasty churlish nonsense which contradicts your claim of being a happy senior..

It could be that SCOUSE, and KAM are half your age, it could be iron horse jockey has a real profession and done more travelling than you..

It could be you are frustrated with your own inability to comprehend posts or ignorance of well known corporations like this one where iron horse jockey is employed.

http://www.cpr.ca/en">http://www.cpr.ca/en

But, one thing we all know for sure, and you know it too, is that you are insecure about something and to the extreme..

You project your insecurities on posters who tease you.

My guess is your opinion of me would change if I talked more about your prívate bits like them. Im sorry, just no interest. Thinking that you deserve the nazi as much as you do Klam. Enjoy..

Anonymous

My guess is your opinion of me would change if I talked more about your prívate bits like them. Im sorry, just no interest. Thinking that you deserve the nazi as much as you do Klam. Enjoy..

You didn't read a word I said did you?

I would ignore them as you should too..

You are far too old to be posting like an angry ten year old..

Grow up and ignore the trolls.

Twenty Dollars

Why? You dont. How about another photo of the 90 y.o. surfer?

Anonymous

Why? You dont. How about another photo of the 90 y.o. surfer?

That's not true,  but even if it was that's hardly any reason for someone your age getting so upset over the likes of Dilf and Kam.

Fash is the admin and has to do deal with people who call her names. You don't have that excuse, so knock it off. Nobody wants to read some guy getting all flustered over trolls.

Twenty Dollars

Last one for now Seoulbro. The kissy meats have such a nice place here. Fash is very happy. Cant you tell?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Last one for now Seoulbro. The kissy meats have such a nice place here. Fash is very happy. Cant you tell?

Look one for now? What does that mean.

Other than being rude and ignoring the admin what does any of this mean?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Last one for now Seoulbro. The kissy meats have such a nice place here. Fash is very happy. Cant you tell?

Aw. Fash erased my photo.

Anonymous

Aw. Fash erased my photo.

You do know this is a discussion board not your photobucket account right?

Anonymous

You do know this is a discussion board not your photobucket account right?

You like the broke, stuck  and stupid  kissy meat gang. You sound like Donald Trump. Iron horse jockey works at a subway booth collecting fares. I have a great life(insert picture).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview