The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 60 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Pretty sure, he is exactly right about you..

And I'm pretty sure you know it too..

If not, that proves iron horse jockey is right about you.

:laugh:

The Italian American meatball, doesn't know how to think for himself, repetitive, unoriginal, as sharp as a wet sponge and has no business posting in threads he doesn't understand, which is most of them.

Good thing the dunce had a wealthy mother die and leave him money. He couldn't possibly earn more than minimum wage.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

The Italian American meatball, doesn't know how to think for himself, repetitive, unoriginal, as sharp as a wet sponge and has no business posting in threads he doesn't understand, which is most of them.

Good thing the dunce had a wealthy mother die and leave him money. He couldn't possibly earn more than minimum wage.

TD doesn't understand populism. It's a foreign concept to him like it is to so many sheeple here in North America.

Berry Sweet

Aryan

Depends which drama you're on about......  

I think the latest one is in the international women's day thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Depends which drama you're on about......  

I think the latest one is in the international women's day thread.

That was so yesterday SCOUSE.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"

TD doesn't understand populism. It's a foreign concept to him like it is to so many sheeple here in North America.

Herman how many sheep at your hobby farm? Bet you have few  favorites. As for the sheeple, the ticket taker is one scared wannabe. Sorry jock made a fortune in the construction bus. Now Im enjoying the fruíts of my Hard work. You fools wish you me? Prove me wrong. Quick Fash to the rescue.  :thumbup:

UncleDilf

Semen. Please stay on topic and take your hate to the fight thread.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Herman how many sheep at your hobby farm? Bet you have few  favorites. As for the sheeple, the ticket taker is one scared wannabe. Sorry jock made a fortune in the construction bus. Now Im enjoying the fruíts of my Hard work. You fools wish you me? Prove me wrong. Quick Fash to the rescue.  :thumbup:

Who is this ticket taker that has gotten under your skin? You can't mean iron horse jockey, the locomotive engineer because there are no passengers on freight trains as everyone knows.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Who is this ticket taker that has gotten under your skin? You can't mean iron horse jockey, the locomotive engineer because there are no passengers on freight trains as everyone knows.

My three year old can distinguish between a bus driver and locomotive engineer, but not the short 68 year old nincompoop. :crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

My three year old can distinguish between a bus driver and locomotive engineer, but not the short 68 year old nincompoop. :crazy:

My crops are hauled by old Jock's company, Canadian Pacific. Locomotive engineers are very well paid as they should be, but they have a lot of responsibility. It takes years to know that job well.

Anonymous

^I grew up  around railways. My Daddy is a civil engineer. He worked for the national railway in China and worked as a division engineer for CN after we came to Canada.

Millions of tonnes of dangerous goods marshalled together in a prescribed way and moved through our biggest cities. Then cars are switched out at destination. The job requires always thinking three steps ahead. The margin for error is zero.

The conductor on the ground throwing switches, pulling pins and hooking and unhooking the air lines and the hoghead in the power have a lot of responsibility. TD couldn't do rail running trades, that's for sure.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"^I grew up  around railways. My Daddy is a civil engineer. He worked for the national railway in China and worked as a division engineer for CN after we came to Canada.

Millions of tonnes of dangerous goods marshalled together in a prescribed way and moved through our biggest cities. Then cars are switched out at destination. The job requires always thinking three steps ahead. The margin for error is zero.

The conductor on the ground throwing switches, pulling pins and hooking and unhooking the air lines and the hoghead in the power have a lot of responsibility. TD couldn't do rail running trades, that's for sure.

As if I care? Ever score that green card? Made my bones some time ago. Now I simply enjoy my life. Lets see? a two hour surf, lunch with an attractive lady friend, comb the cat out, take a bike ride down town. Visit with my friends. Ride home.. Almost cocktail time. Really a nice time of year here in the tropics.  Any snow forcasted for today shen?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^I grew up  around railways. My Daddy is a civil engineer. He worked for the national railway in China and worked as a division engineer for CN after we came to Canada.

As if I care? Ever score that green card? Made my bones some time ago. Now I simply enjoy my life. Lets see? a two hour surf, lunch with an attractive lady friend, comb the cat out, take a bike ride down town. Visit with my friends. Ride home.. Almost cocktail time. Really a nice time of year here in the tropics.  Any snow forcasted for today shen?

I'm interested in other people's occupations. What I think nobody cares about is boasting from a senior citizen and third grade insults. Give it a rest.

Twenty Dollars

I'm interested in other people's occupations. What I think nobody cares about is boasting from a senior citizen and third grade insults. Give it a rest.

Was trained as an Electriciañ. Obtained my Contracting licsense in 1994 in the very lucrative SF bay area. Got to retire early with plenty. A good reason to hate me. Id like to Say  fuck off. Maybe later. Such a beautiful morning here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview