The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 29 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Haven't I been saying SCOUSE and TD were two sides of the same coin? The proof is right here folks.

Two crying little babies; one smashing the report button the other wailing publicly. Both pitiful examples of emotional arrested development.

If it wasn't so sad for the fact that these are two grown men behaving in this manner....it would make for comedy genius. I can't even imagine the hand wringing and howling that would take place if they found themselves in the middle of some real adversity. Both of them would probably go catatonic.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"

Two crying little babies; one smashing the report button the other wailing publicly. Both pitiful examples of emotional arrested development.

Says the 'crying baby' who cried to the site owner to get a user removed from the private section.   :001_rolleyes:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Says the 'crying baby' who cried to the site owner to get a user removed from the private section.   :001_rolleyes:

Okay fucknuts, one more time, I cried to no one.

I got in your face about it and that was it. RW was the one that got you kicked out and she has admitted as much to you and everyone else. You see, I'm not the only one that finds your presence objectionable. I'm just more vocal about it.

So shove it up your candy ass and go wipe your nose. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Okay fucknuts, one more time, I cried to no one.

I got in your face about it and that was it. RW was the one that got you kicked out and she has admitted as much to you and everyone else. You see, I'm not the only one that finds your presence objectionable. I'm just more vocal about it.

So shove it up your candy ass and wipe your nose. :laugh3:

If Scouse gets back in PP, we can't talk shit about him anymore.

Annie

Is there a list of all the members in PP? When scouse was added I didn't even know until the pi was out. I don't even know the guy, I don't think I've even chatted with him but yet he was in PP?  I felt PP was my safe place as of late......
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Is there a list of all the members in PP? When scouse was added I didn't even know until the pi was out. I don't even know the guy, I don't think I've even chatted with him but yet he was in PP?  I felt PP was my safe place as of late......

Fash asked if anyone had an objection to Scouse.

You need to remember, it wasn't that long ago Fash herself was banned from PP. Keeper didn't want her there.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ohh k, ya I probably didn't see it.

So what is the problem Annie? The owner being in PP or Scouse being in PP?

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I don't know Scouse. The owner is cool, of course.

So is SCOUSE back in PP?

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Annie"I don't know Scouse. The owner is cool, of course.

So is SCOUSE back in PP?

Yes, he is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"...like a wraith from the groundmist of apathy and ignorance.

The way I see things is that the world is going to change dramatically in the next decade.

Homo vulgaris...the ordinary man...is emerging from decades, if not centuries, of torpor, languor and impassivity to exert power on a world in turmoil.

Vulgaris has come to the conclusion that the pillars upon which our civilisation are constructed are flawed, decayed, perverted and misappropriated by self interest over the cause of the greater good.

The political class is utterly detached from Vulgaris, pandering instead to ideology, noisy sub-classes, misguided concepts and above all, power unto itself.

Government is no longer a service to the plebiscite. It is a tool of political parties through which they impose their ideology for its own sake. Its bastard child, bureaucracy, is a self serving monolith of minions, administering "the law" above humanity, imposing rules for their own sake, and doing all in its power to leech more and more money from the powerless.

Fatuous and irrational abstractions, such as religion serves no-one but its devotees. Religions have no interest except to expand its base through lies and propaganda, and to exert greater power on its numb-brained believers.

Capitalism, or more precisely, corporations, are by definition focussed only upon their own gain. At least they do not attempt to deny their priority; to make YOUR money THEIR money with no regard to the social consequences of their mercenary and acquisitive behaviour. Profit is their only concern, and they will do all that is necessary to maintain and expand that profit, including rewarding themselves obscenely.

Economics has become the mesh fence that has enclaved Vulgaris from the ruling classes. Everything that goes into his pocket and flows out, is controlled by the combined forces of those above. Everything. The concept that Vulgaris has some element of financial control of his destiny is nonsensical.

But the greatest awakening is the cognisance that the one element that binds all the forces of control together, enables their influence and keeps Vulgaris compliant and accepting is the media. The status quo is its raison d'etre, and its control over what we see in the world around us, how to comprehend and interpret it and how to channel our resistance (more importantly, the lack of resistance) is like heroin in our collective veins. The more we see, the less we do.

The collective power thrives on the cowardice of Homo Vulgaris; each jackal of the various stanchions upon which we precariously rest snarls and glares at us, and we cower in submission.

Vulgaris must rise if he is to survive. And soon.

Excellent post Bricktop. And rise we shall.

People are not on the rise in Canada. We take our carbon taxes and all the refugees we can handle and call it all ice cream.

Because you view this as an group thing. It's not. It's an individual thing. In Canada, China, or anywhere else.

Populism is very much a group thing, that's what makes it populism.

Begins with individual like all things in life.

What an ignorant fool. :roll:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Bricktop"...like a wraith from the groundmist of apathy and ignorance.

The way I see things is that the world is going to change dramatically in the next decade.

Homo vulgaris...the ordinary man...is emerging from decades, if not centuries, of torpor, languor and impassivity to exert power on a world in turmoil.

Vulgaris has come to the conclusion that the pillars upon which our civilisation are constructed are flawed, decayed, perverted and misappropriated by self interest over the cause of the greater good.

The political class is utterly detached from Vulgaris, pandering instead to ideology, noisy sub-classes, misguided concepts and above all, power unto itself.

Government is no longer a service to the plebiscite. It is a tool of political parties through which they impose their ideology for its own sake. Its bastard child, bureaucracy, is a self serving monolith of minions, administering "the law" above humanity, imposing rules for their own sake, and doing all in its power to leech more and more money from the powerless.

Fatuous and irrational abstractions, such as religion serves no-one but its devotees. Religions have no interest except to expand its base through lies and propaganda, and to exert greater power on its numb-brained believers.

Capitalism, or more precisely, corporations, are by definition focussed only upon their own gain. At least they do not attempt to deny their priority; to make YOUR money THEIR money with no regard to the social consequences of their mercenary and acquisitive behaviour. Profit is their only concern, and they will do all that is necessary to maintain and expand that profit, including rewarding themselves obscenely.

Economics has become the mesh fence that has enclaved Vulgaris from the ruling classes. Everything that goes into his pocket and flows out, is controlled by the combined forces of those above. Everything. The concept that Vulgaris has some element of financial control of his destiny is nonsensical.

But the greatest awakening is the cognisance that the one element that binds all the forces of control together, enables their influence and keeps Vulgaris compliant and accepting is the media. The status quo is its raison d'etre, and its control over what we see in the world around us, how to comprehend and interpret it and how to channel our resistance (more importantly, the lack of resistance) is like heroin in our collective veins. The more we see, the less we do.

The collective power thrives on the cowardice of Homo Vulgaris; each jackal of the various stanchions upon which we precariously rest snarls and glares at us, and we cower in submission.

People are not on the rise in Canada. We take our carbon taxes and all the refugees we can handle and call it all ice cream.

Because you view this as an group thing. It's not. It's an individual thing. In Canada, China, or anywhere else.

Pretty sure homeboy, youve neither an individual bone in your body, or a point of view. Baaaah like a sheep. Ever take a chance in your life? Maybe I should ask the wife?

Anonymous

Pretty sure homeboy, youve neither an individual bone in your body, or a point of view. Baaaah like a sheep. Ever take a chance in your life? Maybe I should ask the wife?

Pretty sure, he is exactly right about you..

And I'm pretty sure you know it too..

If not, that proves iron horse jockey is right about you.

:laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview