The best topic

Replies: 10579
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:10:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 49 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Herm, we teased Peaches until she left in a snit. Mission accomplished.

Nice try Shen.  

I'm off for a nap.

All the best.

Have a good rest RW. I should do the same.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Herm, we teased Peaches until she left in a snit. Mission accomplished.

I highly doubt that he left because you or Herman intimidated him or teased him. He can hold his own. He has a better command of the English language than I do and he has a sharp mind.

Peaches probably left because he is the kind of poster that needs more cerebral engagement. Having a couple of door knobs calling him a faggot or a sissy 25 times, isn't going to hold his attention very long.

RW is 100% in the right here. If she invited Peaches here and given his treatment thus far,....it makes her look like an asshole. Just because Herman got treated like a round-eye dog on the old Asian boards after you invited him, it doesn't justify Peach's treatment here.

I'm probably the last person who should be giving out criticism on a subject like this....but unlike most around here, I only pick on the creatures that make this forum poorer for their presence. The intelligent members and those with value added potential, I treat with respect.

Peaches is a smart guy with an opposing sociopolitical POV than the standard around here. He's not just a copy & pasta, Huff and Puff jockey. His input here might actually put a dent in the thick skulled ideological BOREDOM that afflicts this God damn place.  

I hate to say it but the political and social discussions in this place are maddening in their single mindedness. Take the politics sub for example.....it's fucking worthless....it's nothing but a bunch of back slapping by a cackle of like minded individuals all agreeing over and over again. Same with the extremism sub. The both lack any incentive to engage because debate doesn't exist. All due to the fact that everyone has the same basic POV. That's bad for the health of any forum regardless of subject.

But unfortunately this place appears to be more interested in collecting and cultivating low brow, dumb shits over posters that might add a little substance anyway, so my little rant here is probably wasted. So continue on with the Dilf/SCOUSE dimwit parade and the Gambino Ting-Tong variety hour and don't mind me..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Oh for fuck sakes Renee, I didn't think you would fall  as easily as RW for a guy with pretty speech.

You may believe him to be smart, but he is not knowledgeable at all about the subjects he posts about. He is Blurt meets Romero. "He's not just a copy & pasta, Huff and Puff jockey"?? Are you fucking kidding me. He tries to pass editorials from the likes of Salon.com off as gospel truth. As I told RW, it's a complete waste of time discussing anything with someone like that. That is no different than SCOUSE posting obscure links to back up his silly conspiracy theories.

If you dislike political and social discussions that are maddening in their single mindedness, than you will really hate where Ms Peaches posts regularly.  That place really is nothing but a bunch of back slapping by a cackle of like minded individuals all agreeing over and over again. The opinions expressed here look diversified by comparison,  

I do admit though that Politics is not holding my attention lately either. However, it's the same everywhere now as TDS is 95 per cent of discussions. Strangely enough In the Politics sub, the poster who discusses anything other than Trump is Fash , who is apolitical.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

I highly doubt that he left because you or Herman intimidated him or teased him. He can hold his own. He has a better command of the English language than I do and he has a sharp mind.

Peaches probably left because he is the kind of poster that needs more cerebral engagement. Having a couple of door knobs calling him a faggot or a sissy 25 times, isn't going to hold his attention very long.

RW is 100% in the right here. If she invited Peaches here and given his treatment thus far,....it makes her look like an asshole. Just because Herman got treated like a round-eye dog on the old Asian boards after you invited him, it doesn't justify Peach's treatment here.

I'm probably the last person who should be giving out criticism on a subject like this....but unlike most around here, I only pick on the creatures that make this forum poorer for their presence. The intelligent members and those with value added potential, I treat with respect.

Peaches is a smart guy with an opposing sociopolitical POV than the standard around here. He's not just a copy & pasta, Huff and Puff jockey. His input here might actually put a dent in the thick skulled ideological BOREDOM that afflicts this God damn place.  

I hate to say it but the political and social discussions in this place are maddening in their single mindedness. Take the politics sub for example.....it's fucking worthless....it's nothing but a bunch of back slapping by a cackle of like minded individuals all agreeing over and over again. Same with the extremism sub. The both lack any incentive to engage because debate doesn't exist. All due to the fact that everyone has the same basic POV. That's bad for the health of any forum regardless of subject.

But unfortunately this place appears to be more interested in collecting and cultivating low brow, dumb shits over posters that might add a little substance anyway, so my little rant here is probably wasted. So continue on with the Dilf/SCOUSE dimwit parade and the Gambino Ting-Tong variety hour and don't mind me..... :laugh3:

Well said.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Oh for fuck sakes Renee, I didn't think you would fall  as easily as RW for a guy with pretty speech.

You may believe him to be smart, but he is not knowledgeable at all about the subjects he posts about. He is Blurt meets Romero. "He's not just a copy & pasta, Huff and Puff jockey"?? Are you fucking kidding me. He tries to pass editorials from the likes of Salon.com off as gospel truth. As I told RW, it's a complete waste of time discussing anything with someone like that. That is no different than SCOUSE posting obscure links to back up his silly conspiracy theories.

If you dislike political and social discussions that are maddening in their single mindedness, than you will really hate where Ms Peaches posts regularly.  That place really is nothing but a bunch of back slapping by a cackle of like minded individuals all agreeing over and over again. The opinions expressed here look diversified by comparison,  

I do admit though that Politics is not holding my attention lately either. However, it's the same everywhere now as TDS is 95 per cent of discussions. Strangely enough In the Politics sub, the poster who discusses anything other than Trump is Fash , who is apolitical.

Fash is a lot more politically savvy than what she lets on. She is cynical though.

I agree about political discussions of late. Even on the comments section of Canadian news sources, it's Trump, Trump, Trump. It is like we have no issues in this country.

RW and Renee are right. Calling someone a faggot over and over again is sickening. I don't want anything to do with that kind of BFesque forum killing pablum.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

Well said.

Thank you.

Unfortunately it needs to be said repeatedly until it sinks the fuck in.

I no longer have that kind of patience and stamina. The older I get, the shorter my fuse becomes in the face of abject stupidity.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Oh for fuck sakes Renee, I didn't think you would fall  as easily as RW for a guy with pretty speech.

Fash is a lot more politically savvy than what she lets on. She is cynical though.

I agree about political discussions of late. Even on the comments section of Canadian news sources, it's Trump, Trump, Trump. It is like we have no issues in this country.

RW and Renee are right. Calling someone a faggot over and over again is sickening. I don't want anything to do with that kind of BFesque forum killing pablum.

Everywhere you go it's all about Trump.  I opened my news feed this morning and every single article was about Trump bombing Syria without congressional approval.  I don't know how we are expected to not talk about what everyone else in the world is talking about.

I've managed to stay out of both subs as to not rile anyone up.  

What a world....
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Even before the missile strike RW it was all Trump and that's on Canadian comments sections. His election has been a gift to our premier, Kathleen Wynn. It takes all the spotlight off of her horrible government.

As for you staying away from the subs, I disagree with that decision. Scouse posts freely and you're only half as crazy as he is.  ac_razz

RW

I'm a bit too aggressive in my opinions for those who enjoy those subs.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Renee's clothing of choice, terrible.

http://archedeyebrow.com/hq/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/DSCF6518.jpg">

Blurt

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm very gay.

We know.

All Nazis are.

Have you never seen Visconti's The Damned?

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qywfTjNBejk
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

Middle aged men who cross dress, this trend needs to fucking die. WTF are they thinking?

">

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "UncleDilf"Lol. All I see is a bunch of low performers bitching and cumplaining about life. Lol

I am a million dollar dream. Seven figure income, entrepreneur and pussy getter. I drive a orange Lambo, have 3 businesses and I scat on should all.

I will buy this site and will have a party.

Tell me, you excremental nutjob, do you wake up in the morning, and decide to visit a web forum to make a fuckhead of yourself to justify your existence?

Or is there some strange desire within you that dictates that being a bonehead fulfils your lifelong destiny.

I am intrigued. I'd love to know what compels you to believe that your antics amount to something more than corroboration that you really need to seek psychiatric help, or find a girlfriend and get a job.

Of course, I am well aware that my inquiry will be met with more drool drenched gibberish and infantile attempts at the English language, but please...make the effort to explain why you think your inanity actually achieves anything except self-abasement.

Nice attempt of trolling.

But you can't make the cut.

First of all your mouths Is a male toilet. I decided to soften your mouth Pussy by farting against your sissy lips. Then,  I dropped a stale cold fresh scat. Thanks for that service.

I am very important. Me and the other Alpahs invented forums like this.

If you know our history you wouldn't talk to a champ and important person like me like that. I deserve more respect.

I fought them all and I am. A world champion. I even have my own Wikipedia article. I brought people to laugh. I am value. I rescued many forums with high ratings ans new user because of our high value content.

I am UncleDiLF. Gore sites exist because of us. Live leak love us.

And what have you done besides whining and complaining? Do you have kids?! Lol. What a sad existence.

At least I am famous and everybody knows me. I even know Ashton Kutcher because we do business while you sell your mouth as a male toilet.

I can't respect you. Whoreson.

Kissy meATs!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Not that it should excuse what United did, but Dr David Dao, the man in the video  has a very checkered past.

What bearing does his past have to do with him being dragged off a plane?

Read his frickin post TD, I mean RW.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview