The best topic

Replies: 10580
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:26:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 27 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I don't give a fuck.

Well then quit bitching and moaning about being left out in the cold.

Every other post of yours has more whining and crying than a dog shitting peach pits.... :laugh3:

Now do us all a favor and fuck the fuck off.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Renee why do you want to go to war with everyone? Sunday morning here. A nice time to kick back. Plan something nice for the day. Call a friend, what ever. Just a thought?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Renee why do you want to go to war with everyone? Sunday morning here. A nice time to kick back. Plan something nice for the day. Call a friend, what ever. Just a thought?

She's not going to war you fucking idiot. Not everybody is as weak as you are.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Renee why do you want to go to war with everyone? Sunday morning here. A nice time to kick back. Plan something nice for the day. Call a friend, what ever. Just a thought?

Sorry. Sounds like your Sunday isn't going too well either. I've got the beach on my mind. Hope it works out for ya..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Sorry. Sounds like your Sunday isn't going too well either. I've got the beach on my mind. Hope it works out for ya..

Shoot urself in the face and the world will have an awesome Sunday. ac_biggrin

Twenty Dollars

I'm far to awesome hon.

Anonymous

I'm far to awesome hon.

Is that anything like too you fucking dummy. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"Interesting how this barbaric "cultural practice" has been embraced more often and with greater frequency by Islam than any other mainstream religion on the planet, don't you think?

Did Islam put out a press release of its endorsement, or did it just write a letter to the editor of a newspaper?

why have you been stalking Eddy lately ?
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Who gives a fuck???

Why don't you shut the fuck up, you tedious little clown?

Nobody wants to see this ridiculous, ignorant, prattle that you insist upon spewing all over the forum.

If you have so fucking much to say, go blow your ill wind at that rice patty refugee who gloms onto your credit cards. The only words of English she understands is "fucky" and "sucky" so your endless bleating won't annoy her too much.

Fucken inbred slob.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"

Nobody wants to see this ridiculous, ignorant, prattle that you insist upon spewing all over the forum.

Gordy's on par with you fatso when it comes to hostility and general flaming, so you can climb your fat ass down from that soapbox of yours...   :001_rolleyes:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Gordy's on par with you fatso when it comes to hostility and general flaming, so you can climb your fat ass down from that soapbox of yours...   :001_rolleyes:

This is another example of how you BF morons have no sense of forum history. Gordy and I have been throwing it at one another for probably close to a decade....That's a lot longer than your weasel ass has been here....

So if you don't like what's going on ....you can go fellate yourself until you choke.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

This is another example of how you BF morons have no sense of forum history. Gordy and I have been throwing it at one another for probably close to a decade....That's a lot longer than your weasel ass has been here....

So if you don't like what's going on ....you can go fellate yourself until you choke.

'Whats going on'....  :laugh:  

Listen tubs, the implication in your post is that everyone loves your input on here while hating Gordy's. You really need to get over yourself and stop speaking for other people.   :oeudC:

GORDY GAMBINO

Renee doesn't need a clit or for that matter the rest of her box and dice cos even a drunken chug wouldn't go near that.

She outa womanly respect should donate these smelly fish parts to Blurts who will be in need of this stuff, minus the fish smell when she/he gets his cawk fucken sawn off.

Renee can use the cavity space as a KFC  bucket holder.

whahahahahahahaha
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview